>go to the nearest gym
>signup fee for fucking nothing
>they want me to sign an agreement that I will pay for at least three months
>they actually want my credit card information
>go to a different gym
>same shit, expect they want all my personal data right off the bat
>ask a friend, he tells me that all gyms do this

What the fuck? What is this jewry?

the fuck do you think they are going to accept? Your word to show up and earn good boy points?

Stop trying to out jew the jew corporations.

youre supposed to pay for the gym

WAHHH WAHHH THE MEANIE BUSINESS MAN ACTUALLY WANTS TO MAKE MONEY OH NO I GOT TEARS ON MY TENDIES

Dunno but why would anyone go to a public gym?

Fuck outta here.

You pay for your movies too? Your books? Your TV shows? Your education? I bet you think I'm sarcastic.

Liberte up in this bitch!

I know OP, it's some serious bullshit. Some small powerlifting gyms don't do it.

Any that don't do it will generally say "no contract" all over their marketing.

I know bro.

>my gym
>$40 in sign up fees
>$20 a month

go work out with a buddy at his gym. it's smaller than mine, but is pretty much the exact same. think about joining to workout together. $100 signup fee, $20 processing fee. $20 a month, and $40 fees twice a year.

You have to find the local hole on the wall powerlifting gym that has a shitty website and people only know through word of mouth.
Good luck.

Nah nigga see the way this works in other countries is

>you go in there
>pay for a month
>they give you a shitty cardboard ticket with your name, the period it's valid and their signature on it
>you show it to the front desk every few days until they start to recognize you

the whole contract/credit card/minimum 3 months shit is bullshit

OP is either a minority banking off of white people or the biggest jew of them all. Which is it?

Negotiate the sign up fees faggot or look for specials. 24 Hour fitness has the ability to waive, I had my wife's fees waived when I went with her.

Time to stop being a neet and get a job

You replied to me and I'm not OP.

I bought my own gym equipment, fuck the police.

America is hopeless.

sorry user, wrong tag.

This

tetanos dungeon>run of the mill gym>>>>>>>>fitness center

bro just pay it month by month, the only thing they asked was my phone number and the only thing they gave me was a receipt for the month with my name and phone on it, looks reasonable.

and the girl working the front desk talked to me by text right out of the bat

You have to be over the age of 18 and not retarded to post here

Literally no country, but shitty third world countrys would ever do this

I don't understand. Do they want a contract that you will come for three months...?
What's their problem? They're counting on most people not following through? If they take a signup fee, then asking for three months up front as well is just greedy as fuck.
Find a gym that does month by month.

pretty much every cheap gym does that. it's a business model, get people to sign up, most will stop coming after a few weeks.
at my gym you gotta sign on for a year, then you can cancel every month. the other cheap gym in town makes you sign up for a year and then they automatically renew your membership for another year if you don't cancel, now that's some real bullshit.
I saw it as additional motivation in the beginning like "Well I'm paying anyway now, I might as well go and get my money's worth." really helped form the habit.

For real? The gym I work for has 1 time activation fee, a $10 key card deposit(24hr gym), and then payments depending on the membership ya get.