Is there any reason we shouldn't give fascism another try...

Is there any reason we shouldn't give fascism another try? The only reason it failed was because the entire world ganged up on Germany to preserve the status quo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kGIl5EeGfyU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> gearing your national state for war and conquest
let african countries do that if they want

>Fascism
>in Germany

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

>Declare war on the entire world
>Help! Help! I'm being ganged up on!

german economy was in ruin if not for the conquest of czechoslovakia and poland

fucking mefo bills

youtube.com/watch?v=kGIl5EeGfyU

>Germany was fascist

real fascism has never been tried

I'm going to vouch for OP here. Yes Europe is becoming too cucked and feminized to my liking. Europe needs to be strong again and in order to do that, we need fascism and national pride for ones country again. Liberals and cucks need to be purged. Good job OP, we will make Europe great again.

What do you mean by 'feminized'?

>there are people who really believe this crap

In Germany it wasn't

t.urbo brainlet

Its become a haven for fags, sjws, sissies and libtards. Its pussified and degenerate. All these """"freedumbs"""" such as the right to be a faggot, promote your fucked up fetishes, and shit like that needs to be purged.

It was tried in Austria and Italy but not in Germany. Nazism in Germany was ideologically its own thing.

Overemphasis on maternal traits like "Oh look at those poor people, we must help them". Europe is ruled by maternal mentality where people are seen as eternal children who need to be saved from themselves by Big Mommy Government.

Just because it didn't call itself fascism doesn't mean it wasn't fascism

>Humbly request shitstain nation give your land back
>Entire planet declares offensive war for the 2nd time in 20 years

>The only reason it failed was because the entire world ganged up on Germany to preserve the status quo.
The war of Polish aggression

>humbly
You stormfags are the worst

Kill yourself

You need to be purged, faggot

Germany had no right to be making any more demands.

>Entire planet declares offensive war for the 2nd time in 20 years
Not only the Allies allowed Germany to suspend reparations permanently at the 1932 Lausanne Agreement, they also ignored other violations of Versailles like:
- Rearmament of Germany in excess of what Versailles allowed (Already happened by the 1920s with Soviet help in housing German arms factories on its territory)
- German coup against the Austrian government (1934)
- Remilitarization of the Rhineland (1936)
- Anschluss with Austria expressly forbidden by Versailles, in a non-secret referendum where people were pressured to vote yes by the Nazis monitoring the polls (1938)
- Munich Agreement, Sudetenland given to Germany (1938)
- Munich Agreement broken, all of Czechoslovakia is invaded by Germany (Mar. 1939)

This is how much bullshit Hitler was allowed to get away with. At any of these points the Allies could have declared war on Germany, they had a casus belli. But they chose appeasement because they expressly did NOT want another Great War.

>replying to the most obvious of trolls
You dumb fucking niggers

I'm for collectivism but pseudo-scientific garbage is doomed to fall like every other unsubstantiable opinion unless you can keep the populace perpetually ignorant and even then they'll probably eventually start to ask questions. I mean the shit already happened.

Give it time user, Latin America, Africa, and eventually the USA and Europe (once immigrants overtake the native white population) will likely embrace either far right-wing ideologies or far left-wing ideologies, with very few in betweens.

>there's a difference

Well it wasn't.

I don't know user, this looks pretty gay

Don't know why you'd tip your fedora when Fascism in Austria and Italy was heavily tied into the Catholic faith of the population, unlike in Germany where you had pagan LARPers and an attempt to break the churches power

>sees pic of two healthy young men who took off their shirts because they're working hard
>immediately thinks about gay stuff
Into the oven you go

>hombly
>your land
>back
The entire goal of Hitler was to take over slavic lands user. stop being retarded

>One of your main leaders fucked little boys
>It's not gay though

>having a gay guy in means the entire movement is gay
Well, guess the Roman Empire was gay because some of the Emperors had a habit of fucking little boys. Keep trying, closet homo

All wh*Teoids are gay

look at the triggered mutt

Hitler was blak, you wh*Toid shitstains. Stop trying to approriate our history

>Is there any reason we shouldn't give fascism another try?
Its absolutely batshit and failed horribly, even by its own standards (survival of the fittest foreign policy) Its also horribly autistic and miopic and has been reduced to nothing more than formless racism+le cool symbols. Its completely irrelevant and there are no legit or relevant fascist parties anywhere

hitler was a black WOMAN to be precise. you fucking shitlord.

>One of your main leaders fucked little boys
>One

>"preserve the status quo"
>Literally change fucking everything about the world; reversing America's course of isolationism, setting the twilight of the British Empire, and propping the Soviet Union as a superpower

Shut the fuck up mongoloid

>mfw this is the same argument that tankies use for communism
Genuinely good b8
I give it 8.5/10

>reversing America's course of isolationism, setting the twilight of the British Empire, and propping the Soviet Union as a superpower
>gif related

Depends, if you remove some of the more aggressive elements like the militarism and imperialism I think it could, the problem is that it's not very democratic and people'll hate that shit down the line.

Autocracies are hated nowadays

>Should we apply an ideology created a century ago to modern conditions
Brains like that, you could be a communist, son.

>another "fascism and nazism are the same thing"

>Depends, if you remove some of the more aggressive elements like the militarism and imperialism I think it could
So, Francoist Spain?

Francoist Spain was pretty damn militaristic, just not expansionist.

I think it can work for longer periods of time, but you can't allow internal opposition to exist. Spain and Italy both retained a monarchy, and Spain never really had a unified right-wing party totally in charge, instead it was more of a coalition of Falangists and other conservatives.

Integralist Brazil and Portugal showed promise, but they were both shut down, ironically by the right-wing autocrats already in charge.

gimme a breakdown on integralism

>trade unionism (or guild system)
>corporatism (fascist version, not corporatocracy)
>nationalism
>anti-marxism
Other than that it depends on which nation the integralism is taking place in, but generally speaking you can count on it being less focused on militarism and war, more favorable towards decentralized governing and democracy, and more friendly towards religion compared to orthodox fascism.

>TL;DR version
It's basically a more relaxed version of fascism that the Catholic church came up with. If you think fascism had something good going but they just needed to calm the fuck down, then Integralism is likely what you're looking for.

They're all still ruled by central banks though, which was the point. If Germany broke away and showed a successful nation without the banks that controlled the rest of the world then it would've prompted others to do the same.

Nazi Germany is considered the prototypical Fascist government. Why do you think people always compare leaders they think are overstepping their authority to Hitler?

>Is there any reason we shouldn't give fascism another try?
It's stupid and makes about as much sense as communism.

SAGE. gtfo this board autist