What triggers you when you're at the gym?

What triggers you when you're at the gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

devki.net/15889-chastnoe-foto-seksualnoy-devushki.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fact that I'm the skinniest, weakest guy in there.

Who's the boner condoner?

Few things:

-People who dont rerack their weights.
-People that use machines incorrectly
-People taking up multiple machines during a busy period of the day
-Selfies, I fucking hate selfies
-People taking video of each other. I hate that even more. Especially if they obviously dont know what theyre doing. Kids mostly
-Sweat left on machines
-People that want to talk to me while I have headphones on, I know we see each other here alot and theres no point in exchanging names.
-People filling their Gallon tub at the only cold water fountain while they are aware of the line behind them.

I used to stay quiet until recently.

Also, pic related. I hate that shit too

Gym equipment that is broken.

When I'm walking to the water fountain, and some fucker walks right out in front of me to fill up their 1 litre bottle of water which takes like 2 minutes to do, when I could have been done within 10 seconds.

Multiple people doing sets of 50 >100 pound assisted pullups when I need to do regular pullups

People who block equipment socializing/taking selfies

People who leave stations a wreck with plates on the floor, bars greasy and nasty, etc.

Women in the weight lifting section.

Employees who pester you like a Best Buy sales person trying to sell you a warranty.

People who dress like they're Zyzz when they're not even Justin Bieber mode yet.

People who spend more time talking to strangers about routines than actually lifting.

>people taking video of eachother

form check is important when you're OLY, senpai.

Nah man. These faggots are uploading to instagram or snapchatting it. I cant guarantee it, but id bet my virgin asshole on it. Theyre not in shape, theyre dressed like theyre going to a club and they grunt louder than whats reasonable.

>go to gym

>other people are there

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

People who don't wip down the equipment down when they're done

> Niggas doing OLY lifts
Just fuck off, no one wants to hear or see you smashing that one fucking plate over and over again on the fucking platform, you are not training to be an athlete, do normal fucking routine

>when the gym blasts shitty music
>1/4 squats
>guy all amped on pre work out jumping around like a moron between sets
>creepers staring at unbashfully staring at women
>Curls in the squat rack
>twink in locker room not saying no homo after rimming me
>guy in basketball shorts
>Once upon a time "war machine" came into my gym wearing his "I do alpha male shit" shirts and was tenaciously hitting on every women in the vincinity, I'm guessing Christy was out "working" at the time and he was doing his best to feel adequate. That triggered me pretty good

Assholes like pic. Related.
On one occassion i went on a sunday i usually hit sundays cause its empty almost all day, never go on a monday cause mondays are always full.

So some dude takes all the weights i normally use, fine i decide to do bench press "oh hey bro, im using that" fine dudes got the weights and took the bench with a bar had his towel there, go to squat rack "oh hey im using that too" had his water bottle next to it, i didnt hassle the guy but i had so say something. I'm a nice guy i dont like confrontations and this was something easily defused.

Didn't say "motherfucker you arent 3 people" just "well, do you mind if i do my reps while you use the weights over there?" guy was fine about it, internally i was pissed but i dont think it needed to escalate, i get it, its Sunday, its empty but this isn't your personal gym.

People doing curls in romaleos or weak ass powerlifters with matching shoes/knee sleeves/belt/wrist wraps/headband etc

I can agree with pic related
I might use two ´pairs but who the fuck needs maybe 3-4 pairs?
horders

FAGGOTS WEARING WEIGHT BELTS AND KNEE WARPS LEAVE

He could have been doing super sets and giant sets. I can respect having multiple dumbbells around you. That... looks a little intense though.

You should speak up man; people dont expect that. "One person per machine bro, dont like it? go tell on me" and rack it. Worse thing they do is go tattle tale and the staff takes your side.

No, fuck you. You do not get to claim multiple sets of equipment at the same time so you can do some broscience nonsense.

The machines I agree with you. One machine per person at a time unless you are absolutely alone. Dumbbells, Dumbbells I can understand. 2 pairs max

I had a combo of these last week
>2 lanklets using up numerous dumbbells and not reracking them
>they move to the platform and set up a 4pl8 squat
>pretty sure I'm going to see someone die
>I'm watching with anticipation
>one of them gets set under the bar
>the other seems to be filming it with their phone
>the tension is unbearable, I'm ready to start shouting for an ambulance
>they walk off without reracking the weights
>I realise it was just for a fucking picture

>Women in the weight lifting section
Excuse me but 5% of them are actually weightlifting

>pic
What's wrong with tricep dumbbell extensions?

Claiming a bench with a barbell for anything other than bench should be a bannable offense.

>mfw going to the gym to intentionally trigger dyels and autists

She's using a bench press bench for her dumbbell stuff. Plus, that's like 10 pounds

I was at that gym and she laid down on it immediately after that pic was taken to do DB flys. Don't believe random pictures.

Shes doing it infront of a bench press you fucktard. Taking up valueable real estate to do tricep extensions is a dick move

>I was at that gym and she laid down on it immediately after that pic was taken to do DB flys. Don't believe random pictures.

You were there.... at this time....for this picture... Even if you were (which I doubt) youre still doing DUMBELL flys on a bench press. Not the standard bench infront of the dumbbells, but a bench press.

When my gf comes into the basement to do laundry

Dumbell flies (and db bench for that matter) belong on simple benches, the ones without racks. The racked ones are literally the only place to do barbell bench, and the simple ones generally outnumber the racks.

Though I admit I probably wouldn't confront anyone about it, might be a new person who figures it's for all chest workouts. I have confronted retards who insist on curling or doing their stupid ass ab routine on racked benches, they're not even trying.

>stupid fucks who disorganize the tree plates.
>stupid fucks using the flat bench for stretching
>stupid fucks who don't rerack the E-Z bars
>stupid fucks who get off looking at themselves in the mirror
>stupid fucks who let their balls hang out in the locker room
>stupid fucks who bother talking to me while I work out

My nigga said it right here

>do a normal routine
>SS has powercleans in it
>the single most popular routine for beginners

dyel?

do you even lurk?

The 20+ Powerlifter that come in and take over All 4 squatracks from 5:30-10:30pm

I mean, at least leave 1 For other people to use

Also the guy who pulls dumbells barbells, a medicine ball a box (for jumps) and a bench over to the power rack. Then he proceeds to load weight for a squat AND deadlift.

>it's a problem if I'm naked in the locker room

Don't go in if you don't want to see my balls?

Teenagers are so weird about nudity man, I swear

>doing BB curls in the bench press

When somebody uses the rack/bench/barbell I prefer.

fair point.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't put some of my OLY vids on indtrgram. I don't take the video with that in mind, though.

Theres a fine difference between being naked briefly between changing and walking around big dick swinging to take a shit, weigh yourself, dry off your hands and lay down on the bench. That shit is uncomfortable

Shut the fuck up you faggot

word, brah.

>grunt louder than that's reasonable

ree

No bully

I'm new and I'm cutting and linear progression is HARD on cut.

It takes real effort for me to follow me routine and I HAVE to grunt or I can't do it

That fucking lanklet that wears a belt for 1.5pl8 squats. Fuck right off.

You missed the point, it's people who walk around naked longer then they should as if they're back at their place. Man either work on getting dressed or wrap a towel around your Hank Hill ass and saggy nuts.

These cucks have full blown convos while strutting their dicks out, if a nigga like that spoke to me I'd look the other way because I'm not a faggot.

Nothing wrong with grunting. Fight that shit. Theres a problem with screaming when everyone knows its unnecessary

>dyel?
>do you even lurk?
kill yourself insecure faggot

OLY is goat, and fuck you for thinking I'm not in competition. Also, that's what the platforms are for. If OLY triggers you go back to planet fitness.

idiots who are there for 2 hours to take pictures and talk about how rekt they were last nite sitting on the barbell press bench while only actually benching two times

And the thing where they put one leg up on the sink to dry off. Or use the sink while bending over, elbows on the sink, like they're getting a fucking prostate exam while they wash their goddamn hands and drink from the faucet like they just crawled here from the nearest desert. Instead of just standing to use the sink like a normal, clothed person. Gotta make sure that asshole is VISIBLE. GOTTA make sure everyobody can see those nuts hanging down from BEHIND. And the extra slow walking. Gotta really drag it out. Maximize that nudity. And all of this is of course in front of the mirror, which effectively doubles their nudity.

This is every gym I've even been to outside of school gyms. Die.

>inb4 "it's a locker room you're supposed to be naked"

Complaining about simple nudity is not the same thing as complaining about the full fucking pageantry of the Naked Old Guy in the Locker Room. It's antisocial behavior.

I lift at a gym right next to a highschool and every fucking time I go in theres always faggoty DYELs and ottermode teens staring at me while I squat because I 3pl8 and the fact they want to ask me how long I'm using it but wont build up the confidence to ask.

Who's the bae?

my sister

>quarter squatters (well, shit ROM in general)
>people who leave weights on the floor
>people dropping deadlifts from the waist when they are lifting like 2pl8.
>backward cap

Please pause the thread til user explains.

Im not that user but he lies
There, continue the thread

Develop your hypothesis

It's true, I lied.

Here you go, you degenerate

devki.net/15889-chastnoe-foto-seksualnoy-devushki.html

>T. Formlet

>weightlifting gloves
>all types of cheesy motivational shirts
>tall dudes that quarter rep their squats
>shitty squat form

>t. NEET manlet

>manlet

Spot on mate.

>admits being a manlet

Did he pull any bitches?

When a shy qt smiles at you but won't come up to talk to you, which would end your miserable feeling of nihilism and loneliness faster than you could ever do yourself. That's my pet peeve. haha.

mumbling

People fucking with the Sauna and Steamroom temperature sensors to make it hotter.

Why the hate for basketball shorts?

Underrated post.

He doesn't know.

People who put their shit on other gym equipment so it doesn't touch the ground.

>curls, deadlift or shrugs (especially shrugs) in power cage
>anything other than squats or ohp in power cage (bench is acceptable if other benches are taken)
>old people
>nigs
>those student pts giving terrible advice/spending an hour teaching someone how to squat with poor form

i also didn't know this, but it is for the bulge i suppose.

It's just calflets projecting

It was a joke, NEVER reply to my posts again.

>they don't know why cargo shorts are better than basketball shorts for the gym
You should know that EVERY person in the gym is laughing at you if you don't have enough pockets to carry all your plates in one trip.

>twink in locker room not saying no homo after rimming me

this shit grinds my gears too

Women

People putting the dumbbells in the wrong place
bitch they are organized from lightest to heaviest, why the fuck would you put your 5kg dumbbells in the 5th and 6th place?

>mfw I have told people to come back and put the dumbbells in the right place, all while they look like a sad ashamed puppy

Benched are better, its simply a fact

That guy with a punchable face.
I don't even know him. I encountered him once, and I fucking hate him. The worst part is when he can't close his lips, he just hangs his bottom lip like a retard.

he can rest the bar on the uprights without having to bend over. He probably has a bad back. Check your healthy back privilege.

faggots who squat in the curl rack

i find it more deplorable that there's an insecure faggot taking pictures of other people doing things wrong instead of attempting to educate them or simply moving on with their gym time.

My Absolute Shit Deadlift Form. I have no concept of not rounding my back and shoulders.

What's the context of that gif

Turbo Manley slaming 3.5pl
Every one in my gym is cool otherwise

you deserved all of that. don't even explain. you are absolutely weak.

this. any logical creature would listen at the minimum

People who dont put their weights back
People who dont bring a towel or wipe up their sweat

STUPID FUCK FUCK Trainers taking up TOO much space with their goddamn faggot clients..

I can't even go to gym, people trigger me. I lift at home in peace.

What happened user?

>they're not in shape
>dressed like they're going to a club
>uploading to instagram
>you're a virgin

I'm gonna bet these are the 'meatheads' that you're talking about. you sound like some fat autist powerlifter who thinks hes better than them for squatting 4pl8 yet is ugly as fuck

>carrying about the way other people do their workout

agreed on curls in the rack, but so what if they do 1/4 squats, it doesnt affect you at all.