Meal/Recipe Thread (for Cutting)

Post some meals you've been lately addicted to.

>Egg Salad
4 scrambled eggs
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons mustard
1 tablespoon pickle juice

Been eating this almost every day for the past few weeks. Takes like 10-15 minutes to make and tastes good. I think it's probably 700 and some calories. Usually make it for lunch. I'm a fat ass cutting ~2,000 calories a day. I've been eating it around 1-2PM and it makes me feel bloated full until 8-9PM for dinner which is usually catfish/chicken breast and mixed veggies. Breakfast has been warm meals like oats with a banana lately. Sometimes make some tomato soup and grilled cheese.

I don't nitpick about variety too much but would like to see what others are eating. Thankfully my favorite foods are somewhat healthy and I just had a problem with overeating, and was never really addicted to junk food.

Recently I've been eating 36 egg whites a day along with a couple multivitamins, I'm on a cut atm.

How do you not have cravings for meat though? If I go a day without chicken or fish, I go through withdrawals worse than when I quit smoking

I was only shitposting, user
But to answer your question, I don't have cravings for meat often unless I want a burger or a steak, and if I do, I won't eat much the whole day until I can make/buy them (1930 TDEE here)

>all dat cholesterol, saturated fat, and sodium

Have fun with that heart attack.

Oh nice. I don't come here that often so don't keep up with the memes. I'm from /out/. Just been hiking and eating less portions. Haven't started lifting weights.

Ah alright, good luck! What's your height and weight? 2000 kcal/day isn't a lot if you're really a fatass, that's what a normal sized guy should be getting on a cut

I never manage to cook the eggs properly. I'm a chef at scrambled or fried, but the cooking the right time is just way too hard, they always end up weird

This is what I had today, yogurt and muesli for breakfast, salmon and salad for lunch, some chicken minced meat in a taco bread and an omelette with cheese

6'3" 280lb. I started at ~340lb. Think the fattest I ever was was 360+. The scale stopped working and I thought ho-lee shit. Thankfully I got a job shortly after that that works my ass off. Read the Veeky Forums wiki in July and have been cutting ever since, trying to hike 20 miles every weekend.

I think my TDEE should be 2,800 or something, but I've been eating around 2,000-2,200 calories a day since July.

Steam them instead. They come out perect everytime.

What I've been eating to curb hunger lately:
Sugar free jello
Seeds and nuts in their shells (don't eat the shells, they just slow down your eating so you don't down a whole handful)
Chia seed pudding
Water, water, water

I spent about 3 months living off a savoury rice dish. Its still the tastiest and healithiest thing I can make

>fry onions peppers mushrooms chicken in pan with a decent amount of olive oil
>add rice
>brown
>add chilli powder
>add stock and diced chorizo
>cook in oven for 30 mins

the only reason I stopped making it is because I moved and lost my cassorole dish. I need to get me another one

For boiled eggs, place the eggs in water, add some salt to prevent cracking. Bring to a boil and once it starts boiling cut the heat. Let the eggs sit. It's almost impossible to overcook them this way, up to 20 minutes sitting then give them a cold bath. Under 3 minutes sitting will give you soft boiled. 5-8 minutes gives you that creamy orange yolk.

eggs satisfy your cravings for meat though.

S T O C K H O L M
T
O
C
K
H
O
L
M

sounds kinda like a jambalaya, man i love me some jambalaya

Yeah its similar. Think the recipe was based on paella.

>chorizo
>healthy

I'm a truck driver gone 1-2 weeks at a time so typically make stuff in bulk that I can put in plastic bowls and can heat up over a week or 2. Chili, spaghetti, chicken and rice, etc. That's for dinner. I typically have oatmeal or cereal for breakfast and a couple bags of top ramen for lunch. I snack on baby carrots a lot while driving. Have lost almost 30lb since March so far. Not a lot, but better than nothing.

Chorizo isn't unhealthy. Sure its high in fat but you can balance out the macros with the other ingredients.

A good jambalaya is the food of kings.

Can be tricky to cut with though, depending on ingredients.

>processed meat
>balance out
Top broscience

If you don't want to cook my rice that's cool too.

>couple bags of ramen for lunch

Nigga that's like 1200 cal right there. You're either lying or fukhuge

How is this for cutting it's more than half of my calorie intake

Womp, was off by like 400, seems like 2 packs runs you 740 cal. That still seems like a lot for lunch when combined with all the other stuff.

>mayo
>cutting

Limit myself to 400 calories for breakfast
760 calories for lunch (2 ramen packages)
~600-800 for dinner

>thinks you can't cut on mayo

You can cut on donuts if you want retard. Calories in vs calories out.

It's just a waste when you could be eating other food instead that's more filling, nutritious, etc.

Not everybody is an elitist with autism

You must be new here

While that's true, no one expects you to eat completely clean 24/7. I figure most people would go nuts without some sort of cheat meal every so often.

That's impressive user, keep up the good work.
Not the first guy, but I''m also cutting, though the most I've weighted was overweight-entering-obesity level. Around 18 pounds from my goal atm.

Sugar free jello is GOAT. Low-fat greek yogurt is also awesome.

kek

>cottage cheese with dill + garlic salt
>carrots or veggies to dip in
>big ol cup of dark roast

keeps me full and comfy under my intake

Shakshuka, veggies, broths, and pickled goods are all great for cutting. There's so many ways to feel satisfied while being low on calories, I've learned. Berries with almond milk and cinnamon on top almost feels like I'm cheating the system with regards to the ratio of volume/sweetness/calories.

>Breakfast

3 egg Omelette, 5 strips bacon, 4 sausages, 2 grilled cheese sandwiches, fried mushrooms, cheese on toast, beans in tomato sauce

>mid morning snack

Bag of doritos (sweet chili heat) and packet of skittles

>Lunch

2 bacon cheeseburgers with fries
1 Hot pocket
Package of mac and cheese with ketchup

>Afternoon snack

Pack of chocolate Almonds

>Dinner

Large double pepperoni, double cheese pizza with ranch and hot sauce
Cheese bread sticks
Small cheeseburger
Small microwave frozen 4 cheese pizza
7 chicken tenders with fries and onion rings, with honey mustard, bbq, sriracha, ketchup for dipping, cheetos and a large coke.

>Dessert

Pint of ben and jerrys with 4 chewy chocolate chip cookies and whipped cream

I know it's a lot. I have issues and I am obese in real life (but it's not my fault- genetics, bullied, etc) and I normally don't eat this much but I do eat tons normally about 4000 calories a day minimum

>Calories in vs calories out
>dildoes in, dildoes out

Do people legit do this?

I can go weeks without meat and not notice.

Lentils, beans, veggies and stuff is fine.

Like do you have aids or something?

flavorful pasta

I had worms and I couldn't go 8 hours without meat without having some bad, bad cravings for it.