How did he even? It wasn't just propecia. The hair growth was WAY too fast. From season one to the next...

How did he even? It wasn't just propecia. The hair growth was WAY too fast. From season one to the next, it was fully grown back.

Other urls found in this thread:

rxlist.com/proscar-drug/side-effects-interactions.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=6ShZjpFCY4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lebron too.

Transplants?

He never really said what he did, but he was going full blown bald. I'm hating on him.

Make up

Could've easily photo shopped in a little extra progress for the promo pics.

Probably the same thing Stove Carell did during the Office.

Nope, you can see it in the show. Full head of thick hair.

Shampoo once a week. The alcohol in shampoo makes your hair fall out. It's intentional, since they also own the hair loss programs too.

how autistic are you? Both examples are of people who are regularly on tv.

Probably that shake on hair stuff that they can apply, they do it for the gay cuck dad on 2 and a half men

I never shampoo. Never made a difference. Hair never smells (used to ask my GF all the time when I first stopped). It keeps it's body (after about 2 weeks of stopping). It looks nice. Shampoo is a legit scam. Warm water is all you need.

Really good plugs

This, except I don't use shampoo at all.

I've seen partial toupees be able to pull that off
Not sure about Lebron though, could be he let the areas that are thing grow out a bit and curled it down to form towards his head? I have no idea how nubian hair works lol.

>Warm water is all you need.
Except it's not. Even no-poo people know this. The hair oil will trap dirt and other crap, even when your oil production has normalized after not using shampoo. At least once every couple of weeks you need to use something to help get that shit out like the baking soda and acv rinses

Hair transplant. I got one done when I was 23 because I had the hairline of a balding 40 year old. Gotta take medicine forever so it doesn't fall back out again. I used to also shampoo my hair at least once a day but usually twice and it was always super dry and flaky. Now I condition it every other day and shampoo once a week.

Nope, because I get my hair cut. Scrub the scalp with a loofa, that's all you need. Been doing it for YEARS.

Nice broscience.

Finasteride is honestly great besides the price. Propecia is even worsely priced

Haven't seen any side effects. Supposed to lower libido in like 2% of men, I still jerk off like 3 times a day it's ridiculous I was actually HoPING to get that side effect lol

Its actually real science, put keep putting chemicals into your scalp.

Cold water > warm water

it is hair transplant you fucking retards, he also supplements minoxidil and finasteride

no-poo is a meme

How long you been on it ?

No one who has the money touches mino or fina
The appearance of having hair is not worth losing use of your dick.

Minoxidil makes you lose your dick ?

high chance of making you impotent..along with many other hair related supplements, not worth it at all in my opinion, just accept it brah

why is musk such an insecure faggo

I haven't seen these side effects posted anywhere about Ed from
The use of minoxidil, only about fin.

>high chance
>less than 2% of men
>and almost all of those the side effects go away after 1 year of use

Where you read this at ?

rxlist.com/proscar-drug/side-effects-interactions.htm
Highlights
>The most frequently reported adverse reactions were related to sexual function. 3.7% (57 patients) treated with PROSCAR and 2.1% (32 patients) treated with placebo
>In years 2-4 of the study, there was no significant difference between treatment groups in the incidences of impotence, decreased libido and ejaculation disorder.

And who did that study and who was it funded by?

Like this

youtube.com/watch?v=6ShZjpFCY4E

>says it in the test
>go fucking read it
>trying to imply that an outside lab didn't do the test
>trying to imply anyone should trust a moron from Veeky Forums over the lab
>trying to imply that anyone has proven otherwise
>trying to imply that the drug hasn't been on the market for a long ass time and been tested thoroughly
Pls go.

"the drug labs, doctors, and FDA are conspiring, trust me, I'm from Veeky Forums."

for real, going bald like that is ugly af
i bet there's probably around a decade or more between these picks and he looks so much better on the right
balding is the worst

What did he do?

I'm rewatching now and I just noticed from season 1 to season 2

Fin yes, mino no. Been using it for a while and no problems, nor have I ever heard of anyone with no pre-existing cardiovascular conditions complain about it. Hell my dad uses it and he does have a heart condition; still no problems.

> alcohol in shampoo
I assume thats only in murrica, huh?

He lives in a country of retards who judge too much based on appearance. For the sake of his visions, he cant risk it. also, he left humanity behind and is now a martian like the other roiders

Tosh has said he used drugs for hair growth. So probably fin
LeBron did a transplant, you can see the scar on the back left side of his head

This. I never shampoo and my hair is healthy and smooth as a motherfucker

Oh yeah thats right. I see loads of bald women from all the alcohol in their shampoos.

You idiot balding loser.

honestly, the best way is to soak your head in cum and leave it for about 1h a day where you are balding.
do that for two week I guarantee results..

he had implants, takes minoxidil and finastride. He also applies Toppik

Is it holding up over the years?or will there have to be "touch ups" done?

i actually look better with short/no hair.
letting my hair grow out makes me look 16