Does anyone else disagree that we were the bad guys during the first crusades?

Does anyone else disagree that we were the bad guys during the first crusades?
I mean, we literally ate babies.
Who the fuck does that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Ma'arra

>On the morning of December 12, the garrison negotiated with Bohemond, who promised them safe conduct if they surrendered. The Muslims surrendered, but the crusaders immediately began to massacre the population.

>WOLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG

>we

>he didn't feast on infant saracen flesh during the crusades
what even are you doing with your life

Who were the bad guys depended on which crusade really. Europe was definitely the aggresor in a couple of them.

>we

The crusades were justified, all of them even though they were expensive af and most were failures. I fail to see how the crusades should get special attention when it comes to matters of war, especially when they were provoked for centuries having lost pretty much all their holdings outside of Europe and most of Spain/Sicily/Malta/Crete, not to mention the desecration of holy sites and basilicas, nor mentioning they forced the fucking POPE to pay ransom. I could go on about massacres, slavery, pirating, raiding, being at the gates of Constantinople, etc but you get the point.

The Greek traitors got what they deserved.
Also
>We

Saracen propaganda.

>we
Kys christian faggot.

>we

>we
Do I look like a christard to you, moron?

>we
My ancestors were still pagan and uncucked during the Crusades.

to be fair, they would have all been killed if they surrendered anyway so it's not like the end result changed much

>Does anyone else disagree that we were the bad guys during the first crusades?

Yes, you Muslims were the bad guys.

>we
Im not a christcuck or a wh*te mongoloid

No the crusades were a net benefit to both Christianity and Islam in the grand scheme of things.

Butchering a whole lot of orthodox christians along the way was kinda rude as well. Cutting off the hands and feet of a bunch of chrisian armenians, not giving back antioch to ol alexis even though boremond had sworn an oath by God to do so. The list goes on. The crusades really were a lol fest.

By contemporary standards everyone on the planet earth was a bad guy during the crusades.

Eating dead people is a victimless crime.

Probably not so much when you killed them in the first place just so that you could eat them.

I don't hear the victim complaining.

For muslims the crusades were the best thing that could have happened to them. It crippled the byzantine empire so that the muslims could conquer them easy peasy. Also, most of these regions, while under muslim rule, were christian populated. After the crusades a mass-islamisation happened and that is the reason Islam is the 2nd biggest religion right now.