Just lift bro

>just lift bro
how 2 get better FRAME

>just lift bro
>also eat a little more

Honestly, squat heavy and do lots of heavy bench press, this will cause your body to release gh.

kill yourself and pray to Gandy that you reroll with better genetics

tbqh the guy on the left looks like a mutant

>inb4 you must be the guy on the right

I'm something in the middle between the two

fuck off Melvin

Sheer delusion

>Gandy

Made me chuckle m8 i'll give you that

Closer to the guy on the left thankfully but there's surely lots you can do to help yourself if you're more like the guy on the right.

Blast shoulders and chest, improve posture and work on getting a flat stomach. Outside of that not much more you can do.

literally this.
Normal wide shoulders should be ok, you dont have to look like you cant pass a door frontal.

Quit being a faggot and try lifting.
I can tell by your shitty frame and no muscle that you don't. People give you advice on Veeky Forums, so you might as well just try it instead of find other solutions and continue to be lazy.

Build some shoulders and lats, wear a corset.

kill yourself and reroll

Frame has a absolutely nothing to do with muscle, you anatomically illiterate retard. Stop giving misleading advice.

lateral raises + shrugs is all it takes

Please stop posting misinformation.

Injecting GH can help. 8-15iu daily. For a few years.

It won't make you taller, but it can make your collar bones grow, your rib cage, hands, feet, eveything gets thicker, your Jawline too. Long term can cause prognathism, but you're in no situation to worry about that.

show me someone jacked that is narrow that IS NOT that meme pic for FHF

>you'll never have shoulders that broad
why even live brehs

You are fucked if you look like the guy on the right, no amount of lifting will compensate for that, that's just the plain truth. Good thing is most people don't look like that and have average genetics so they all have an equal chance of making it. Obviously there will be people who have wider shoulders than others, but hey, be grateful for what you have.

>mutant

Shut the fuck up idiot.

That looks good.

Your shoudlers are narrow and you are jealous

you got that part with the shoulders and CHEST a little flipped, if you want a wider taper you should blast your back, not your chest

even if you're shit, you can improve yourself

stop making excuses faggot

Hit the gym fatass

Okay guys I lifted for a while now. I am the guy to the right but want to look like the guy to the left, what to do, lift more?

Listen up man all you need to fucking do is just do what ever it takes to get BIG. Just go hard train shoulders, in my view shoulders can NEVER be BIG enough the same is true with arms always do your feeder workouts before bed i.e. curls 100 fucking reps with 15 pounds then skullcrushers for 60 fucking reps do this twice everynight before right before you go to bed and drink your fucking BCAA's when you wake up in the moring your gonna be drinking the BCAA's and then with hard work one day, you may.

I'll take right over left any day. Left looks like he will break easy. Right looks like a powerful as fuark athlete.

stop deadlifting. only curl, bench, ohp, and squat occassionally.

also get on a nice steroid stack

There is only so much muscle that can be put on a frame.

The guy on the right looks pretty intelligent. He should invest in educating himself in a challenging field, i.e. become a doctor. Then make money and fuck bitches.

He can lift too, at the same time, but more for like shits and giggles.

hope youre trolling, david guy on the left deadlifts more than ogus

Fuck that's a tiny head

>Get a real Polo shirt bruh.
>Do some heavy side lateral raises, not that pussy 5lb dumbbell for 20 reps shit. Same with overhead press.
>eat more.
>Lat pull downs and bent over rows to grow lats so you can get a V shape that will make you look wider.

Broad shoulders are overrated, I've had broad shoulders since puberty and because of them I looked good to people standing directly in front of me but from all other angles it was obvious that I was just a scrawny faggot, people focus on all the things that they can see when they look in the mirror like their shoulders, chest and arms but in reality everybody else sees you at all angles so it's imperative to develop every part of your body equally

Even cute little Russian girls can have broad shoulders if they develop their deltoids enough

Genetics mate, he has a much smaller waist /hips

Well she's past the point of no return.
Her cute face is starting to become obviously masculanized and the makeup isn't helping to cover it up anymore.

I think her 20minutes of fame are up.

>her 20minutes of fame are up.
15. Not 20. 15.
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

go through your closet and burn everyt sweater that goes up your neck. looks omega as fuck

I know what I said.
She got 5 minutes more then average.
That's my point.

go away mat

Point made :)

You cant, if you look like the guy on the right you are a genetic failure and will be a cuck forever

>how 2 get better FRAME
if your frame is shit it is because you have sinned and lived an unhealthy lifestyle during your developmental years. So your endocrine system decided to punsih you.

If you lived healthily and still have a shit body it's because your ancestors were sinners and passed on their shitty genes instead of sudokuing

>you have sinned and lived an unhealthy lifestyle during your developmental years

literally kys

Just do shrugs and lateral raises 50x100 every day.

My shoulders is 21inch wide across is that good?

How is it even possible to have shoulders that narrow? The dude's shoulders are innies, ffs.

Daily reminder that the guy on the right looks like shit.

>see Op's Picture
>im sad

this

Nope he looks like a genetic freak because he is one. Even facially.

Yeah, but she's on roids

david gandy?

Dude, you can't do any better unless you can change your genetics.

so much this jesus... tired of mirror-muscle-working hunchback faggots

Juicing might help you cheat your genetics.

that's not even big frame, just small head

lmao at headlets, if you don't have atleast 60cm of skull circumference you might as well kys

Big head usually equals big frame.
Either that it won't make your head look like a peanut if you get big as fuck.

Also there is no way to get a big frame unless you want to kill yourself in hopes of being re-born later with a bigger frame.

Just go lift, be positive, and have fun with your life famalam

>headlets
I think you mean "not a manlet", right? You manlet submanlet filth never learn

>headlets

Pic related

Train traps, delts, and lats. Avoid leg work and don't even touch your obliques. The goal here is to make your upper body wider while leaving the lower body thin. Your hips are so wide that if you put much work into anything below your belly button, you're going to look like a triangle with arms.

Look at the dude's face, he looks fucking inbred/like a caveman, of course he's a freak.

Ivan, not every person has hydrocephaly.

This
Yes.

right is goal any time of the day, the left looks like a scrawny faggot

>headlets

how the fuck do you get shoulders like that

You are born with them.

N A T A T I O N

ALSO AVOID FREE WEIGHTS

POSTURAL EXERCICES USING BODYWEIGHT AND IF YOU WANT TO LIFT SECURE YOURSELF IN A

M A C H I N E

TO ISOLATE WHAT YOU NEED TO WORK

AVOID FREE WEIGHTS IF YOU HAVE A SMALL FRAME OR SUFFER FROM YOUR BACK YOU STUPID RETARD

T. EXPERT

>those legs

holy shit what

Designed for being thrown over another man's shoulders.

OHP!!!
GET BIGGER SHOULDER MUSCLES

Is this bait? Nobody recognizes matt ogus on the right?

Damn shame.