Are you Veeky Forums enough to get a bid from pike?

Are you Veeky Forums enough to get a bid from pike?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ieV1HpAfi1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The guy at the back on the left

W E W

What is this gif from

kys

My brother just got initiated, he lost 20lbs pledging because he said he didn't have time to eat or sleep or lift.

Lmfao half these niggas are trying so hard to flex and they still dont look that impressive

Top 8 biggest guys in the frat. Only 3 aren't dyel. Sad times.
Also that is a busted chick if we're talking Greek life.

no idea, it's from the deepest recesses of my reaction gif folder

lol I get kicked out of pike parties in my city because they hate me. bunch of douche bags if we are being honest though.

they all think they're tough as nails because they're a pike bruh. but nah they're all pussies.

no idea waht this is desu. are they supposed to look big? or is this an athlete thing and theyre strenth trainers so its not that bad

I didnt get a bid

You mean am I enough of a rapist? Near universally they are the shittiest frat on any campus

Geeds detected

What does that mean? If I'm fit they will come up and ask me to join a secret club? >no homo?

Nah I took a bid somewhere else.

lol pike is almost always on probation on our campus. I guess thats what you get when you put a group of washed up high school athletes in a group.

Try again

AEKDB

Geed = gdi = god damn independent

I want to watch those guys rail her.

lol the melanin challenged individual doesn't know his right from left... can't say I'm surprised.

of course pike would let niggers in hahahahaha

Lmao frat bros are the biggest pussies and idiots. I always go with my buddies to frat parties and just shit talk all the guys in the frat. They usually get pissed, but will never swing. Probably because I'm 6'5 and my one buddy is 6'1 and you can tell he has seen and been through some shit. Almost every frat party I go to I will take a piss on their couches or beds, good times. I litterally don't understand why anyone would want to be in a frat.

lol, course you do bud

>3rd pm the left traps
mirin

how do i get those
im doing 90kg barbell shrugs and some rackk pulls now

Nothing I said Is unbelievable in the slightest, do you literally just not go anywhere?

Kappa Sig right?

>this entire post

this was my experience pledging too, it sucked ass

lol butt chuggers

from left to right
>bottom
>power bottom
>verse
>verse
>top
>verse
>straight
>bottom
>top

>being this butthurt

I got a little anal cream for your asshole on my finger, no homo

What in the fuck is a verse

I almost want to join a frat but why is it so expensive? I don't like the idea that I'm paying to be in a social group. Me being 22 and a transfer student also makes me feel weird about it

I'm also not a Chad

versatile

they like to top & bottom

why the fuck would you join a frat? Just make actual friends

I was ATO. Eh. Don't really care for 'em now. Looking back, only had 2 friends in the frat. And now I don't even talk to my brothers after a year from graduation, so go figure.

lol I'm a pike at UF (where pic was taken). Only one of those kids is an actual brother, the rest are newly initiated niggers

>Expecting me to believe you walk into house with 80 brothers and disrespect them to their face

Sounds believable my man

What are you doing on Veeky Forums my man. Don't you have some slut at grog to roofie?

>implying I wasn't in a fraternity that didn't bid black kids

>Not having a token black kid in each class

Haha

My university does not have a Greek life. We focus on academics as opposed to rape.

>tfw looked down on greeks as boring conformist misogynist drunks
>five years after graduating, wish I'd gotteninvovled with tbem

They weren't so bad. I was just a fucking retard.

There was also a Beta house that was full of very nice, nonthreatening boys.

I didn't have to pay money for friends when I was an undergrad.

Jesus, 2nd from the left must have like 19" arms.

>taking your shirt of and flexing for a picture with a landwhale in the middle

what is the point of hte girl? She's not in the fucking fraternity.

pike FSU >>>>>>>>>>>>> UF

Pike is one of the most notorious frats for spiking girls' drinks and fucking them while they're half-conscious. This makes it hard for them to find women who are willing to spend time with them sober. That girl in the middle is the only one they know who no one was willing to rape.

Wow what an mansion

>paying for friends
Pretty sad to be quite honest

>We focus on academics as opposed to rape.

That's a damn shame. Keep that in mind if you go to grad school.

I go to UF(the chapter that pic is from) and I'm bigger than most of the Pikes here.

one of my friends got a bid from pike and benches 135 so gtfo

>I don't like the idea that I'm paying to be in a social group

that's literally what it is though. it's a club for kids with money to pay to not have to hang out with poor people.

take it or leave it.

I feel like I had just as much fun, made just as many real friends, got twice as much pussy, twice as many gainz, and twice the GPA of any frat guy on my campus for $2k less. What's the point of frats again?

>They usually get pissed, but will never swing.

u guys sound so cool

I want to do the nerd version of this where we play yugioh on the beer pong table and then get extremely emotional and violent when they ask us to leave.

Rich kids club.

You know Pike's theme parties? Jurassic Pikes, Pikes of the Caribbean, etc? Whenever we'd go to parties, we'd tell people about this incredible jungle-themed party Pike threw called Apikealypse Now. We still have flashbacks, man...

>Yeah I just don't like taking more than 12 credits per semester

I've heard four different frat guys say that exact sentence to me in the past 3 months. The hivemind is honestly unreal. It's sortof cringeworthy.

Guy in a nerd frat here. If more of the brothers in my chapter did that as business majors and weren't majority engineering/pre-med than we'd rage a shit ton as well. These guys are trying to enjoy college now before they get wifed up to a used up whore; most of the guys in my chapter will just be wifed up to the same type of whore without having enjoyed themselves.

I take 15-16 credits and spend literally like 2 hours per week doing homework. These fucking morons. And I'm in business which I assume many of them are, if not something even easier.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, Corey? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, Corey. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, Corey. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Corey.

business is easy. try biochemistry, 20 credits of actual intense courses, and undergrad . i wake up at 4 am and get home at 7 pm, to do homework until i sleep.

fucking brainlets,

(You)

undergrad research*

Yet they will still make more money than you due to connections and having money from their parents. Even after graduating with a bs major and fucking sluts all 5 years.

From left to right:
2,3,8, and 9 could get it desu.

I can work with that

I know business is easy, that's why I picked it :3

The top-tier chads will but I feel like the social mobility and future success of your average frat boy is vastly overestimated. For most of these guys this is going to be the best years of their life... by far.

Frats only matter at top-tier schools kys if you think otherwise

Pike at FSU are a buncha meat heads and closet homos...used to hit golf balls at that fuckin house

>Buncha meat heads and closet homos...

Nice, nice.

>used to hit golf balls at that fuckin house

I hope that's a euphemism

Fuck off fag we pull bitches here. Watch this video. It screams alpha male chad fucked your girlfriend.
youtube.com/watch?v=ieV1HpAfi1k

Literally just looking at the thumnail of this video proves my point.

And stop saying "we" like you are in Pike. You are probably in ZBT, peeking out your window, jacking off to the pike house

Yes. Initiated a week ago. Best decision I've ever made.

>Fuck off fag we pull bitches here.
hahahahahaha what a fucking cunt.
Nice manchild adventure island commercial. Really "screams alpha male"

Yes but I don't vape or like elephant walks enough. Love truth and honor. Fuck Pike.

You mean are you /manlet/ enough to get a bid from pike?

I lost 15lbs pledging because I never got to eat, and I took so much adderall. Then the semester after I gained 20lbs in literally pure beer weight. It was around that time when I started working out.

Sorry to break it to you, but you're probably a fag. Fraternities don't let non members into parties anyways for liability reasons anyways, so even if you are a cool guy don't take it personally. We caught some kid trying to sell drugs in a trench coat at our last party, and he responded to the confrontation by stabbing one of my friends 5 times.

The only reason fraternity boys get into trouble with sexual assault so much, is because they're around girls more than non-greeks.

Every chapter in the fucking country is basically on probation. Greek life is the biggest scape goat.

>being extremely unlikable and generally a bad person
>"frat bros are extremely unlikable and generally bad people"

It's expensive because you pay for housing, food, booze, cooks, and house moms in your dues. If you do the math, it's actually cheaper for me to live in my fraternity house than rent a shitty apartment

My big brother told me that you guys literally make your pledges take steroids. Ridiculous hahaha. My fraternity's FSU chapter came up to our house, and they were literally the biggest shitheads in the entire world. Fun guys.

Which is exactly the reason why I joined a fraternity. My parents are super poor, and I work all summer to pay dues. My president just sent out the alumni directory, with over 1000 dudes working as CEOs, Project Leaders, VPs, willing to hire my dumb ass at the drop of a hat.

So worth it.

>I'm 6' 9" and go to frats and just fight all of them lol

>mfw kappa sig has the best looking house on my campus

>second from the left
hello

Money mostly goes to booze and parties and its cheaper to buy in bulk, if you like to drink 2-4 times a week then its the way to go

>want to join a fraternity because I'm so fucking bored every day and lonely
>ISTP personality type
kill me
right now

relax m8

hes a youtuber, thats all i know

That's why you join a fraternity dude... you're forced to be social during pledging.

Hey now. I'm not greek, but at my school they did a lot of things other than rape girls. We had one younger brother to a fratstar and his sister get high on cocaine and dive off the roof of a frat to their deaths and another house was so poorly kept that when the brothers rebelled against being evicted the local swat team had to chase them out and then stand guard while the university bulldozed it.

I'm sure there are some frats that accomplish some good, but coins land heads up 50% of the time as well. Join if you want, but don't think you're getting something special.
I'm a little biased because I was friends with the sister.

Only one frat - fiji - is known for date rape here.

>being this mad about not getting a bid

Lmao it's not like every single one of them hears me talking shit.But there has been times where all of them wanted to kick my ass, so they got their biggest bro to fight me. He got some good licks on me, but I ended up knocking him unconscious and then I got jumped by a bunch of his boys. My friend than pulled a knife on them and then they just said they would call the cops if we didn't leave. So obviously we left.

Seriously do you ever go out? I've been to so many parities where dudes were trying to fight everyone.

lmao it's not like we just shit talk anyone. If they're a nice guy we will leave them alone, but if they are some doucher we will start talking mad shit.

lol it's not like you have to be in a frat to bang sluts, half of these frat bros only join because they can't get girls. I can't hate on these frat bros too much though. I made so much money selling drugs to these idiots in college. Honestly I swindled these fucks out of so much money, they honestly thought I was giving them good deals and thought I was such a "bro". Fucking sheltered retards lol

lmao, I don't need to join some gay club to get girls, frat bros are pathetic.

its pretty fun, you should try some time

I don't even know what a bid is bro, and if it's a offer to join I got many because I sold drugs to a lot of these fratards

This is what I want to know

>Frats boys
>Not knowing exactly how much cocaine they should be getting per dollar

I don't believe it, those kids are fucking fiends

you frat fags are the fucking worst. I hate you all

t. loner

on a side note, how do i make friends?

I could but I went to trade school. Looks like fun but I'd rather go to school for a few months and make more money than them.

where I went to school Pike was full of curry niggers and other types of niggers