Trying to make it/before and after/current body thread

Trying to make it/before and after/current body thread.

I'm down 80 pounds and going strong Veeky Forumsbros

Great bruh

Chest is already looking like a chest and not manboobs

Don't angle your progress pics user to make yourself look like you made more progress than you actually did.

Always the same angle, always the same time frame, one month, take a photo, from the same angle.

Anyways, congrulations. Just be honest with yourself user.

We won't be mean to you, you lose weight, that's good

Left at 185
Right 225

over a year between the 2

Solid, congrats famalam
Routine? Diet?
Mirin' hard that lean bulk

nice gut sucking skills when taking pics

Thank you. The routine is always changed every 6 to 8 weeks. Generally I go heavy for 6ish weeks no compound lifts in that time. 3-4 sets 8-12 reps, a little more for legs.

After that lighter weights still somewhere in the 3-5 set range 10-15 reps again more for legs but thus time add in compound lifts.

Diet is always really clean because I can add fat really fast so I have to carful. Mostly steak, eggs, fish, chicken, brown rice, egg noodles, all bro food.

oh and always ALWAYS focus on the negatives in your lifts, to many people ignore that. You will see results if you start doing 2 seconds up and 4 seconds down. Don't just throw it around like an idiot.

Miring bro, good job.

Thanks bro. Wish I had a pic of me in high school chubby 250ish played rugby but that's it haha

Did you stall eating clean? Lean bulking and there are weeks where nothing budges on the scale but i don't wanna go retardo mode and automatically up my calorie intake by 500.

Start going up slow 200 hundred at a time. , Find your sweet spot. What's your cardio like?

Like I said, never had a problem gaining weight just losing it haha.

Good job bro. Lost 80 myself.

Great work

Occasional HIIT, and yeah... been going up 200 calories as you had suggested already, I don't mind the grind but I have the opposite problem where losing weight is easy for me.

Thanks for replying back.

No problem. Maybe try slower intense cardio. Elliptical for like 15 minutes at a high resistance. HIIT is awesome but that might be to much depending on how you're using it and when in your routine.

I can suck my gut in too lol

6'7 fag here, stuck at 265 :C

I need to start counting my calories again, plus I'm looking for a gym that wont kill my wallet. Are YMCAs generally good? There's an LA fitness near me which looks good, but it would be like $50 a month if I just wanted to have guest privileges.

What other gym options do you have ?

You're gonna make it, keep it up!

what the fuck, why are you trying to lose weight at 6'7 265, im similar and im trying to gain weight..

Still fat.

Because I'm not just 265, I'm 265 after losing 135lbs. Pic related, is me (king tut mode)

School gym, havent taken a look at it but it looks like garbage from the pics i've seen.

Youfit. A little cheaper than la fitness, but it looks like they only have machines that're colored like neon watermelon.

YMCA. I might take a look at it, I apparently already have a membership there, though I never remember going.

LA fitness. Would only be ~$24 if I got a pass for myself, but I want to be able to bring a gymbro and that would be an extra $20 a month...

I love seeing your progress, keep it up, you might be able to achieve chadmode one day.