Friend tells me to watch BroScienceLfe

>Friend tells me to watch BroScienceLfe
>It's just some faggot doing a stupid accent and telling Reddit-tier jokes for five minutes

What exactly is the appeal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2A788hUGllM
youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/35pyl2/meta_yall_lost_your_broscience_privileges/
youtube.com/watch?v=5DRju60TBVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

waddya some kina fag?

fukin fag?

It's funny tho

youtube.com/watch?v=2A788hUGllM

This would be fine if it wasn't the same joke over and over again.

Nice get. Also I watch him because he is larger than Bradley Martin

True kino here
youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo

Only 2 YouTube fitness chans are worth watching:

>athlean X
For actual advice

>Broscience
For le funny Dom man

Exactly this

>Reddit-tier jokes
>literally triggered half of Reddit and got his videos banned from /r/fatness

Alright then "normalfag-tier" jokes or whatever you prefer to call lowest common denominator humor.

Why don't you make some better OC then, huh OP?

It appeals to me cause I'm a normal fag

> areyoume

Stopped after 30 seconds. Fucking horrible. This is the kind of shit millennials find funny?

>i'm superior

literally fucking kill yourself

Its fuckin cringeworthy

Alan Thrall anyone?

the videos are hit or miss.

>don't criticize my poor and autistic tastes
The post

>neglecting frank yang
>neglecting scooby
>neglecting the golden one
>neglecting elliot hulse

it's funny and it helps me get a better understanding of lifting culture, which I was previously unfamiliar with.

Elliot is literally retarded

Athlean X is a meme shilling his supplements and his workout programms.

First 2-3 vids were funny which was a couple of years back. It got old pretty quick

The old channel was better but it's still decent.

>>neglecting frank yang
>>neglecting scooby
>>neglecting the golden one
>>neglecting elliot hulse
They are all utter fucking wank, the only one worth watching is Lui Marco before upcoming Mr.Olympia other you can ignore him as well

Out.

IHe gives good advices.

"Normalfag tier jokes"

> Thinks being funny to a wide audience is a bad thing
> Thinks he has a superior sense of humor nobody gets
> Doesn't realize he's just not funny

Please bless us with some of your patrician humor

Dom mazetti was so much better, I like brosciencelife but I'd rather he did Dom instead.

He uses clickbait and he shills his overpriced programs. But his advice is excellent. He used to train pro mlb players and still trains pro athletes in general. He knows his fucking shit more than the other YouTube guys since he has studied this shit for 25 years lol.

> Thinks being funny to a wide audience is a bad thing

Adam Sandler and Jeff Dunham must be the greatest comedians ever, then.

This.

Dom vs whatever was God tier comedy. His lifting shit is getting insanely repetitive. He should go back to doing the Dom vs whatever shit. Or maybe alternate between the 2.

Brosciencelife gets more views and sells those stupid shirts.

>literally has ass burgers

He is funny but a one trick pony

I don't get why anyone would buy any of those meme shirts and of these YouTube or Insta faggots sell... There are websites and stores that let you print anything on any type of tank top or t shirt for less money. Also, >walking around with a shirt that has big letters spelling out some online lifting meme is literally sad cringe material.

I actually think the brofessor is funny. He makes clever jokes.

Why exactly is it defined in a "tier" of humor because you don't like it?

arguably, yes. theres no true way to say one comedian is better than another. the only non-bias statistic, one that can be measured and is always measured 1 way, is their viewers. Adam Sandler got 20 million people to see Grown Ups. That's 20 million, no matter what, it's not bias, its not someone's viewpoint. It is what it is.

You might say it sucked, someone else might say its good. Who's right and why? You, just because YOU say you are?

Fuck no.

I got some good tips from Bradley Martin.

Except while selling lots they are consistently criticized for not being funny.

Time after time they make an attempt, lots watch it and lots say it sucks.

Unlike many forms of art where there are objective standards (Eg while you can personally dislike a movie it is either objectively good or bad, your opinion is irrelevant) comedy is defined as good by how many people like it.

If you walk I'm a room of ten people and make a joke and 9 people laugh you are, at least in that room, objectively funny and the tenth guy who didn't laugh isn't some patrician with a superior sense of humor, he's a faggot without one.

Similarly Brosciencelife constantly gets millions of views with an extremely high like/dislike ratio, ergo he is objectively funny. Not liking him doesn't make you superior and it doesn't mean your sense of humor is better, it means you're most likely not funny and a douche.

Ehh he's okay. Definitely reddit-tier, but there is a big demographic for that sort of thing. And he caters to it. He is dyel though.

>He is dyel though.
Fucking Veeky Forums ultra elitist body dysmorphia police fuck off

He is obviously natty and looks fucking great considering.

Fronk is only good for his Mirin Gains videos.
Makes me so jelly

A lot of the jokes are normalfag because he invented them and they spread.
Pepe is a normie meme now but it was originally 4chin's.

What triggered them?

This

Broscience is jokes and people only don't like him because he isn't le secret fit club
>I'm funny because only other autistic virgins on le secret club 4chin think I'm funny haha check out my depression jokes haha

Yeah, all these people recommending roiding Youtubers are literally retarded.

>Not watching Broscience
>Not watching Scooby

JUST

not him, but I think it was the "dad bod is worse than Ebola" video

A lot of /r/fitness are turbo dyels who are unaesthetic as fuck and got triggered.

Veeky Forums didn't invent Pepe, and this guy didn't invent cartoony New Jersey accents and lolsorandumb jokes.

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/35pyl2/meta_yall_lost_your_broscience_privileges/

Try lifting for more than 6 months newfriend.

A lot of people don't like him because he's kind of silly, but I like the jokes mixed in with good info.
Whenever squat depth comes up in conversation or online, my first thought is him dressed as a Mormon spreading the word of ATG.

Different guy but I've been lifting for a year and half and I think he looks awesome for a natty

He's not bad but still dyelmode.

post your pics fuck boy

show us your pic timestamped and tell us your bw stats

i 100% guarantee you're smaller than Mike is, also Mike's at least 6' tall so keep that in mind as anything below 5'10 is just a joke coz nobody is impressed by any midget 150lbs body

Nah I'm good. Probably not a good idea for my career (financial advisor).

Love the amount of he's dyel fags who will absolutely not post their apparent god tier physique but will call Dom on his.... Watch the complete lack of replies with time stamped images of themselves follow but continuation of le Dom is gay bs....

Dude may not be everyone's taste but he looks good and is making money. Bunch of whiny bitches here do nothing but criticize without offering alternatives, solutions or proof of their own better body.

so basically you're full of shit

But fuck kevin

You mean the mutant?

You could VERY easily take a photo with your face cropped out

But no, you are a little bitch.

>dat crippling depression tho
youtube.com/watch?v=5DRju60TBVc

He's dyel but makes funny jokes 1 out of every 10 videos. Rest is reddit.

ya he's reddit

Athlean X gives legit advice, better than bullshit broscientists, He's a physical therapist and trains pro athletes.

>He's dyel
> won't post body
Kys thank manlet dyel

what about kalimuscle for sweet hyphy recipes

this

>fuck normies amirite
>why don't I have a gf

>tripledubs
WITNESSED!

Also, some videos are fun and some are boring. Had to laugh the whole time during his "DYEL" flowchart presentation.

His videos Really helped my form

I was born in 1987 and found many of his vĂ­deos hilarious, your point?

Metal n iron is up there
Eric is our guy

I bi 2 shirts from store
Tri and stop me

Omar????

He is not at all funny though

>1987
mah nigga

>objectively
I dont know what this word means.

>Alan Thrall - I guess most people outgrow his vids after lifting for a while tho but legit shit
>BSL - Kinda funny, getting boring tho
>AthleanX - Mostly good advice if you can look past the clickbait shit and shilling of products/programs.
> Candytowie - I just like following the guy

I can't stand the other guys for some reason. They're either A) Roiding or B) the same as everyone else.

Alot of the other people who give out mostly legit advice (Scott Herman, Omar, Buff Dudes, more ppl) feel like it's just the same old shit.

Example:
> Classic Buff dudes
"Here's our favourite variations of the classic exercise X!" - Turns out to be any movement ever resembling the classic lift that omits the usage of a bosu ball.

But hey people gotta make money i guess

>lolsorandumb jokes.

literally nothing in dom's routine is random

in fact 90% of his jokes segway from something

I like how he flowcharts DYEL

He's dyel and makes facebook and reddit jokes. Not saying that's bad but he didn't invent "le randum xD" humor. He's kind of like the planet fitness of youtubers.

the only people i know irl that watch dom are people that genuinely believe that your body's set point make it literally impossible to gain/lose weight and that their "asian metabolism" also makes it impossible to gain weight

make of that what you will

>no CT Fletcher

yeah fuck of mate!!!

I love how Elgintensity is literally Veeky Forums in a youtube channel form but no one here acknowledges him.

>manlet
>overweight
>brown skin
>clinically depressed
>cynical
>generally an asshole and probably still a virgin

you're spot on

He's funny though, sometimes he tries hard but his jokes are smart

>>neglecting Brian Alsruhe

>mfw im all of these except overweight

Y..you too f-faggot

this

Goal arms right there.

He's dyel but his jokes are actually funny. That's why people who are new are drawn to him.

>financial adviser
So an absolute fucking nobody then

Don't criticise if you cant put your money where your mouth is, you little bitch.

>thinks being funny to wide audience automatically makes him NOT funny
Jim Gaffigan would like a word with you

Me too-specifically, be aware of your teeth when youre deepthroating Dom

>body is called I to question
>better post what I do to make myself feel man lier!
Source: you can't kid a kidder, kiddo

this is my favourite one lol