Thanks

by keeping a neutral spine and lifting without a belt

I EXTREMELY regret opening this webm.

QUAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIID

hy teh fuck woudl you ever post this kys faggot

>QuaidStartTheReactor.jpg

F U C K

is this from that alien lifting thread

I should have made a video of just before I had my hernia surgery. I had about 20" of intestines in my nutsack

this is not fake

your fun ends here, normie

Basically you can't. I've had hernia surgery twice in 2 years. First surgery was a inguinal hernia I had from birth. Dr told me to stay away from squats and deadlifts but I ignored him. The hernia came back a year and a half later so now I don't squat or dead lift anymore. I can still feel it sometimes tho.

that's a cool party trick
It's partially genetic. Also any open operation on your stomach area might increase the risk of it. So try not to get appendix inflamation. Being fat also increases the risk.

my gramps had them. Makes me kind of anxious to deadlift, but nothing happened yet, thank God. And I did pretty stupid shit in my youth (lifting beyond my limits). Once I fucked my back for a week, but I guess it wasn't hernia.

The easiest way is to not get one in the first place. Be smart about your lifts. Once you get it once, you increase the likelihood of getting it again. Repair surgery can further complicate this.

If you want to keep pushing yourself, you need to accept this as a very real and not uncommon risk. If you REALLY can't handle that, then do maintenance lifts or bodyweight stuff instead.

Yea its the extreme compression and explosive motion of deadlift and squat which can inhibit them. I had mine from birth so that kinda fuck me over. Still getting pretty good gains using other exercises to supplement squats/deadlifts so I don't really care anymore.

* I mean cause them to occur not inhibit.

Mesh?

It looks like one of those fleshed mexican cartel faces when its flat. Then it inflates...

Strengthing core. Do planks.

NooooooOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

requesting the best non-load bearing (squats, deads) core building exercises ASAP PLS

Fug. Watch this to erase that awful memory

what le fug did I just watch

That's one strong nigga

punishment for screwing a cow.

Circumcized dude

underrated

holy shit