/Fraud/ - Blogpost general

"I punish your fucking sister when I fuck her so hard she need hospital I don't punish myself" edition

Previous.

waitin for bimbo to jump in

why is hitting ur kids when they are too braindead to obey on their own considered illegal abuse, when it's just gonna discipline their retard asses, and not actually cause lasting physical harm.

but making them obese and shortening/ruining their life not illegal

2 vialis of tren e got Crystals in them what to do?

>the guy who doesn't know what frontloading is is talking shit
what's wrong with frontloading dnp you mongoloid? please explain

Put water in a pan, heat it up, put the vials in the water until they dissolve, maybe stir it a little. Fucks sake user I don't even roid and I know how to fix crashed vials...

Has you ever frontloaded a Gram of dnp? Its fucking Psycho. Build slowly Up and dont overdo ist

That does make sense, thank you.

Did you ever talk to that teenage jewess you fucked while on tren after you injected HCG and then you were scared you got her preggo? Or was that another namefag?

now you do

reminder that you shamed yourself into leaving /fraud/ for like 2 days after embarrassing yourself and calling someone a troll regarding crashed vials

Hey bimbs have you ran p5p for tren prolactin before if so what dose? I'm doing 100mg Ed and I'll probably bump it up and get some caber ordered.

Heat up some water and set them in there for a while. Take them out and shake them every couple minutes. Or send them to me.

Thats was my next Stepp but some user spoke about "baking a vial"

Idk dood, we need Japanese metabo law in the US. Tax businesses for hiring fatties, encourage everyone to get Veeky Forums by charging them money. The dream.

there is quite literally nothing wrong with that as long as you have previous experience

i have frontloaded 1.25 grams

come at me

Tfw he called me a troll for that question. It wasn't that they were crashed but rather I'm pretty sure whatever is in them isn't test cyp or its degraded to hell because it gives me pretty good swelling even when diluted with 2+ml of other oil.

What's a strongman steroid stack? Like what do Eddie Hall and Hafthor take? Also, what was Eddie Hall on at the start of his career?

wtf? do you even know what half lifes are?
not experince with them, but try run under warn water and shake em

pics?

? I remember that, the way he said it in the first place made me think he was injecting crashed test and bitching about the pip afterwards. What does that even have to do with this situation?

Go back through the archives user, I don't even think I left after that, and if I did it had nothing to do with it.

Excuse double post lads. What is this lmao

Frontloaded "1g" of first batch dhack.
Not again, fucked me Up for 3 months

>wtf? do you even know what half lifes are?
I do and for the second time that has NOTHING TO DO WITH FRONTLOADING

explain why frontloading is bad without deflecting with a nonsensical question. I'll wait.

literal fucking mongoloid

Started Anadrol today. What are your guy's personal experiences with it?

Just heat it up in water. I've heard it works better and is easier, plus you can stir it around easier which you can't do in the oven as easily. Just gotta heat her up one way or another dood.

I APOLOGIZED AFTERWARDS q.q see

how does it feel to know you'll never be a real man due to you having to supplement test and whatever else?

I never said frontloading is bad idea, wtf? I laughed ur opinion about frontloading DNP is good idea

Hah, jokes on you I just come for the blogging, drama, and autists.

so why did you mention half lives regarding this matter then?

why are you still deflecting?

explain.

wait, you know DNP has half life right?

u cant make this shit up anymore

>I APOLOGIZED AFTERWARDS
Lol it doesn't bother me.

Google each of the ingredients between the commas. I'm in mobile so I can't.

Tfw when you'll neber be a real man with test levels 4x natty and an 8.25 inch cock.

Oh well, I think I'll survive.

probably placebo shit or a sarm that you shouldn't bother with

pin to win

still deflecting

explain what dnp's half life has to do with frontloading and why it makes frontloading it bad

your next post should be an explanation and not more deflecting showing how much of an awful poster you are.

go.

Been feeling low energy for a while, wonder if I wouldn't feel better on a 250mg cruise. Joints have been bothering me a lot too, that var is calling me. I'm split, little reason to do it in my current situation, little reason not to, my bloodwork and ECG's apparently fine so...

I have. Didn't need it but try 100-250mg p5p. Avoid b6.

SARMS, but since real SARMS aren't legal to sell over the counter like that, it's a mystery mixture of who-knows-what.

it's DHEA

google it

Didnt you stop cause of heart issues?

Dooo eet. If you have any test u left I'd probably do that instead.

no don't

we care about you fl, take care of your health

Yeah, that's still kind of a thing, but I'm more convinced now that it's referred pain from something in my left shoulder that seems to have been out of place since a car accident last fall.

with such a short life time where is no reason to frontload it, you do realize it's literally poison?
if you can't wait three days for full blood concentration you shouldnt be playing with it

Have you ever even taken dnp? wtf are these questions

>only argument is "dude it's poison"

If it makes you feel better NatT I was just funposting I've been bored tonight and a little shitposting never fails to brighten my mood.

So no, don't worry about

>. It's hurts my head more imagining there's actual people like that out there.

>10/10 if you're a troll, you've done it, I'm mad at the internet

:)

I am assuming you already went to a doctor about it?
I would probably just roll with a low dose test cruise then.
Just be safe fats

bzzt, wrong answer. half life and activation time are two completely different things.

you know test e has a half life of 3.5 days? is frontloading test e useless because "it's only 3 days bro lol come on"?

fucking retard, enough posting from you forever

shoulder can be referred pain from the diaphragm

thank you first year of med school.

med school also told us that gains don't count and aren't impressive if you used roids.

whoops

>activation time
I should rephrase that to be clearer, more like time for it to reach peak blood serum

anyway you're a retard

U had no prior experince with dnp when you frontloaded it?

Thank fucking god.

ESTP we need to have a talk, bby, if you think THAT is normal and okay.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

well played

you got me angry

yep

>Started Anadrol today. What are your guy's personal experiences with it?

>If you have any test u left I'd probably do that instead.

kek

he's talking about referred pain mimicking angina, not the other way around

but apparently anxiety or referred pain from the clavicular trigger point in the pec can mimic angina, so that's neat

That's a good face

did you just compare dnp on test e with frontloading

thanks user

I've been baiting on this site since I was 11 years old I've become... proficient.

If only I had some actual talents or had spent my childhood doing normal stuff.

>more deflecting
explain the difference

Are the side effects of roids overblown? With short term use will it be detrimental to my health or no. Sorry am new fag

Yeah it is.

When did you become the dom of this relationship and when did the girlie become the whiney one? Was my vacation too long?

When I decided her bullshit is tired. Who the fuck doesn't realize "work on us" is a reference to romantic entanglement?

who ever said that

i used it when i was natty low test, because i was sick of cutting after so many failed bulks (impossible to put on mass without retarded amounts of fat as low test, + you lose it all when cutting)

no, everything the media told you is correct. Once you've pinned you'll forever be shut down and never have babies again. You'll be an aggressive asshole that has an enlarged heart and die at 40 because of fuck knows what.

Well jerry didn't say BAKA or SMDH today so you're definitely doing something right. Good for you dood, I hope things are going better for you or will soon.

So is the milf and other girlies still on the table then?

Hello, independent user here to explain why what you said is completely fucking stupid instead of just calling you a retard (you are, though, especially for being smug about it even though you're wrong).

Did you know: steroidcalc has an option to plot DNP cycles?

Was pretty easy yes or no awnser. Because if you had prior experince you would knew better how well you would tolerate it.

If somebody asks here if he should frontload dnp and if it would be good idea, would you honestly say yes?

>can only get off to trannies or lolis
>decide not to jerk it to lolis since I was getting inappropriate wood
>more and more into petite trannies

Im basically gay now

Do I go back to lolis though?

I wish jm was here, he'd know

+1

Smdh

>>If somebody asks here if he should frontload dnp and if it would be good idea, would you honestly say yes?
yes

>>>decide not to jerk it to lolis since I was getting inappropriate wood
top kek

tho this changed my perspective about the thing. I wouldnt still suggest to frontload it, esp. if he isnt familiar with dnp sides.

I still appreciate that you came still here with some actual information

so many retards thinking they know what they are right, when they themselves cannot even explain why. "dude its poison"

Oh fuck, btfo!

Ily user

Are you taking a dopamine agonist?

wtf does a dopamine agonist have to do with being a pedophile lmao

Dopamine can do really strange things. Including fuck with your sexuality pretty strongly

t. Former speedhead

Does alcohol count?
Thats just in the pathway or something?

But no why

Although on tren I hated trannies
Ass backwatds brain

Maybe thats my secret, my normal brain is tren brain

Shut up mutant, the humans are talking

Any idea why I'm like this (am natty)? Is there any drug that can help me that you guys take to manage sides that will fix some of these symptoms?

>body hair every square inch of my body thick
>problems shitting because of this hair, grows back too fucking fast
>huge acne problems, shoulders, back
>testicles are small
>paranoia
>feelings of rage/anger common and over small stuff
>feel like everyone is out to get me
>inability to trust people

That's all common sides of gear right? My question is if any of the side managing drugs you guys take would be of use for me?

Is it possible my testicles will get larger and my mood can be altered?

I'm very, very happy 99% of the time, have this warm fuzzy feeling, and 1% of the time I just want to rip somebodies head off.

It's not healthy to mood swing like that. And I don't know why my balls are so small or any of the other sides as a natty.

Are my estrogen levels too low? Too high? Hormonal problems?

I'm 21

yeah as u fap to fucking lolis

Nah alcohol doesn't count but you should quit drinking anyway youre degenerate enough. Azusa is getting worried.

But yeah dopamine stuff in general tends to bring out weird sexual shit. And a really clean room.

get some bloodwork done and ask your doctor. just because we fuck with our hormones do we understand what happens when our body fucks it up for us.

Get a hormone panel done before attempting to fuck with shit you don't know about

ye its poison. I found it hard to justify from taking it to frontload it

But hey, it took 3rd person to come in with some information which I couldn't get from guy who have done it either from the dude who has been going with "dnp is ok to frontload" for multiple days lol

Water is a poison you fucking retarded semantic nitpicking shithead.

No I choose not to
But I should

Well my room is a mess, guess Im ok lol

I think my sexual preferences are all about power

That's all sex

I was trying to get you to explain why you think it's a bad idea or what half lives have to do with it

you couldn't

you kept acting condescending like you were right even though you were completely fucking wrong

there was nothing to counter because you weren't saying anything. you were literally just spamming nonsense and deflecting.

so I'm gonna go ahead and tell you to, again, stop posting forever and that you don't know anything about anything

>All about power
>Tranny fetish
What?

Yeah sure
But I dont see you checking out little girl panty lines and paying money to fuck trannies

The woman cant hold any power if the womans a man

Which sterons and steron accessories have best effect on a person dealing with low energy, low self esteem ,depression, anxiety.

>The woman cant hold any power if the womans a man

What

Get a blood test to check your test levels

Dont you EVER eva post at me

Its like if you wanted a dog but youre allergic so you buy a cat and play fetch with it

never change jerry babe

>Its like if you wanted a dog but youre allergic so you buy a cat and play fetch with it
Jerry take mdma and fuck a tinderella. You have like girl ptsd

It's with Test 250(e3.5d)

Surely we can all change for the better

I dont want to fuck an overlyoverly opinionated fat feminist

You'd enjoy something like my ex

Tinderella!= Tumblrella

One is slutty and somewhat attractive. The other is just annoying.

Not kidding though get some mdma and interact with an attractive girl it'll actually help.

Bimbo I'm pretty sure you're literally the only person in the world who could enjoy something like your ex

Fuck, your ex doesn't even enjoy your ex

Mirin jerrbears

Youre telling me you wouldn't want to wake up to this face every day for the rest of your life?