Paranoid?

So past 8 months been chilling and getting laid alot and I think I might have HIV
>be me
>get with qt Cambodian
>easy 8
>in the moment and don't use condom
>only girl I fucked without a condom
>we fuck for 3 months everyday, no jimmy hat.
>end up breaking up with her because steriod paranioa and rage
>before hand tells me she's been with 17 dudes
>at the time didn't care and didnt think much of it
>she was obviously happy with what I gave her
>8 months later
>watching video about HIV
>symptoms include rash and dry cough
>oh shit oh shit
>spent the last day watching HIV videos and freaking the fuck out
>I haven't slept yet.
>Fucking being a pussy about getting tested
>fuck
Anyone deal with this type of shit? I'm freaking out bros

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get tested you stupid fuck and stop raw dogging sloots

I'm actually really fucking spooked bro. This happened awhile ago and one of the stages of HIV is fucking when you cant tell you have it.

Oh snap, u got da aids

Get yourself tested before it gets worse you disgusting barbarian.
>Boohoo I had sex with some slut without wearing a condom and I'm scared of the consequences
Get tested you mong, and if you receive treatment before it becomes worse then congratulations, you survive instead of continuing life the way you are now and becoming bedridden.
Fucking dolt, get off Veeky Forums and get your potentially disease ridden ass tested before you fuck another person without a condom and give them what you have.

Fucking Chinks and non whites in General is fucking worthless.
It's like a Diet Soda to your Calory Limit.

If it's been at least 1 month, results are most likely accurate

Source: got chlamydia after a threesome with sloots, got tested for everything imaginable for the next 3 months.

Okay so here what ya do. Go find some bitch, slip her yer jimmy and to hell with rain coats right? Now bust a nut deep in that meat tunnel. Now comes the lime twist ya see, after a month tell 'er ya got the bent man's disease. Tell 'er to get tested. Wait till afer she's gotten blood let and see what she got.

Brochacho. Get tested. If you did you can deal with that shit, don't be even retardeder and wait till it turns into full blown aids

just because you're paranoid doesn't mean you don't have something to worry about

Don't be stupid, you can only get that shit in you're gay.

>might have the prelude to aids
>does consult licenced M.D
>goes onto Veeky Forums and talks about how he's paranoid from taking roids
>prob gunna die like freddy mercury and e-z

If there's no apparent rash you good dude. I've been raw dogging chicks for years and it all clears up

try to relax a bit bro. Yes she is a slut and you raw dogged her, but have a look at the statistics/probabilities concerning HIV transmission if you're not an intravenous drug user or a faggot - they are vanishingly small.

In fact, the probability of a man getting HIV by fucking a woman with HIV is 4 in 10,000:

cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html

Even fags who take poz loads in their neg holes have only a 138 in 10,000 chance of getting pozzed after any individual buttfucking session with a pitcher who has the gay plague for sure.

And that's all if *she already had* HIV when you fucked. Her chance of having been pozzed is also extremely low, even if she fucked 17 guys. Female-to-male HIV transmission is almost unheard of.

Oh, but go get fucking tested anyway - you might have another kind of STD.

Thanks guys. I'm good. I just checked my shit after workout. Says my shit would be diaherria or near it if I was HIV positive. Still going to get tested though. This thread can die now. I was just paranoid.

Can't you have hiv for like.... Years before it does anything? I don't think people who have hiv have diarrhea for entire years... Just sayin

>I've been raw dogging chicks for years
Absolute fucking madmen

Or maybe not. Maybe you just had the shits for a week while your blood was changing. Some people have no symptoms at all.

Get fucking tested. I know the feeling, user. I thought I had every disease under the sun and was afraid to get tested. Then I got a physical and got tested. It's the right thing to do.

I'm still waiting on results from the most recent one.

I have aids, and the first symptoms showed up 2 years after.

Please don't put coal on the fire that is my paranoia. If I have fucking HIV thats fucking it. I'm done with life. I'll put a bullet in my head and throw myself in a river.

>I'll put a bullet in my head and throw myself in a river

In that order?

HIV isn't really the death sentence it used to be, you can live a long and productive life on antiretroviral cocktails.

>think you have HIV
>not get tested

yeah, well atleast your loss won't like hold back progress or anything really.

Dude, get tested so you can get this treated ASAP. My spotter had this same thing and died two months later.

You live in Cambodia? If a Khmer chick has fucked 17 dudes she's an actual prostitute then. Most are virgins or will have sex with a long term boyfriend before marriage.