Olivier just keeps getting juicier...

He's 7'2".

Annunaki mode.

>severe back problems at age 30
>heart and organs begin giving out at age 40
>death at age 50

im so jelly

i'd rather live a short good life than a long bad one

you dont need to be 7'2 to have a good life, i am 6'6 and i would prefer to be 6'

This. I'd prefer to be 6'3 to 6'5.

I'm 6'5 and love it. Gf is 5'9.

I'm Montenegrin tho and we are all tall.

Well yeah, 7'2 isn't required. But I'm 5'8. Literally no woman of value will see me as human. At least that's what I've been taught.

5'10 and balding

just fucking kill me

I'm 6'5 and have a couple of friends that are your height and they get girls pretty often. I'll admit, it's a bit easier for me but they still slay, bro. Go for shorties. Literally anything under 5'4, tall guys aren't generally down for. Find yourself a 5'3 fit qt3.14 and you're golden. You'll make it, bro!

>I am 6'6

In other words
>I am 5'3 and crying

wew lad thats some loser speaking, not you bud.

Perk up, hating yourself for something you cant control is one of the stupidest things you can do.

You gotta realize life isnt the shit you see on here, the manlet/lanklet threads, the bullshit tweets about height etc.

Cmon bud, 4scoops and youre golden.

Thanks for the positivity, I do appreciate it. But in my experience, women, even shorter than 5'4, explicitly tell me I am too short. Not sure what I can do about that, if anything.

This comic is actually retarded.

Oh I am aware that it's really stupid. It's a shame that society judges us based on the things we can't change rather than the things we can and have changed. But when I said I was taught that, I didn't mean from Veeky Forums. I meant from real-life experience. I've asked women from 5'0 to 6'4 or so and nearly each one outright states that they can't go out with me because I am too short. I don't mind my height personally. Hell, apparently I'm the same height as Goku and that's neat.

I don't hate myself for my height. I just recognize that women do. And inb4 literal faggot but since I was young my greatest desire was to get married, and now I know that can never happen according to my observations and experience.

Daily reminder that most admired men in history have always been...NOT Lanklets! Sry you can't get any women lanklets because you look like fucking lamp posts

Don't be a fucking loser about it. I'm 5'6 and never had a problem getting tail or making friends. Don't let Veeky Forums tell you what women are attracted to. This place is woefully out of touch.

I can see why you'd read that post and think I thought of myself poorly, but that's not what I meant. I like who I am and I don't mind my height (see other posts). I'm simply stating that, through my experience outside of Veeky Forums, women have repeatedly and explicitly told me that I am too short. Everything else in my life is perfectly acceptable. Great job, no debt, enjoy life in general usually. I'm simply stating that, through my experience, women cannot see me as human because of my height. Women aren't everything. But they sure are something.

it's not that they're woefully out of touch, it's that they're trolls and people who are self-conscious make easy targets.

Are you saying I am a troll? What part do you think is trolling?

that is one aesthethic man
same height as tom but my face is shit

Does he have acromegaly?
7ft + people are rarely completely healthy

depends where you live

a woman has told you that you're not human because of your height? why would you want to be involved with a person like that? there are a fuck ton of girls out there, dude. surround yourself with people that are worth spending time with.

More than one. But most just say that I'm too short. Maybe I am just looking in shitty places.

he's a big guy

Well I should clarify actually, they didn't say the words 'you are not human'. But, for example, one recently said 'fuck off you little shrimp'. I mean, what am I supposed to think? They're literally referring to me as a different species. So, I infer that they don't see me as human.

5 3 1 4 2

wew sure is /r9k/ in here

I wish you people would read past the first post I made.

Also, who is CALLE and why has he appeared in nearly every captcha this week?

why

that's a pretty fucked up thing to say to someone. but i will say that no matter who you are or what you do, how tall/short, ugly/handsome, rich/poor.. there will be cocksuckers who can't wait to shit on you. expending any amount of time/energy on those people is a waste. focus on putting yourself up and discard the opinions of those people immediately. it obviously bothered you enough that you felt compelled to post about it on this board, and i think allowing it to get to you that much is your mistake. there is no guy that exists that can walk down the street and fuck any girl he points at. put your time and energy into finding girls and people in general that appreciate you for what you are.

Yeah, it does bother me. I do count my blessings though; this is basically the only bad thing in my life, at least from my perspective. Thanks for the advice user, I'll keep it in mind.

crnogorci ne postoje

5'9" isn't super tall for a girl though. A 6'5" dude is a lot more rare than a 5'9" chick. I used to date a 6'2" collegiate volleyball players and fuck she was so tall.

well it sucks, but you just need to try more women. find one with similar interests so they won't care about something like height. idk good luck