Why can't women jump?

Why can't women jump?

Not even memeing here. Every girl/woman I've known who I've either asked, or simply observed, can't jump. Obviously women aren't AS physically capable of men, but they can still do all sorts of other things in accordance with their reduced strength. They can run, lift, climb etc. But I've never seen a woman IRL who can jump. They can't even wrap their heads around the concept. I tell them they have to crouch, then use their muscles to propel upwards. It just doesn't get through to them. They just seem to tiptoe then remove their legs from underneath them by bending them, and then fall over. Or don't even get past the tiptoeing part because they know that they'd fall down. But they don't jump.

Why??

Autism or satire?

Did you fail anatomy?

The only jumping they ever learnt was with a skipping rope, which is just as you described them doing. They literally never learned to jump properly.

You never had athletics in HS PE ?
What do americans even do in PE

I don't know, I wish I knew

I can't jump or even land safely from a high distance, my talon and feet always hurt.

I tried to improve my jumps but I really can't, feels horrible.

jumping is a product of explosiveness. Explosiveness was a feature of men who had to fight to survive. Men who have those warrior genes are explosive. Women have never had to fight to survive, hence they are not explosive.

Holy fuck you're right, this is it. They don't bend, they attempt to jump with pretty much straight legs. Hence the tiptoeing and only getting off the ground 2 or 3 inches max. Which is exactly what you do with a skipping rope.

And if you then attempt to kick the lower legs out during this 2-3 inch jump, you obviously can't put them back in time and will fall painfully straight onto your knees...which is what I've seen so many women do.

In my case, if I jumped my boobs would give me a black eye
Don't have a clue about titlets

tits and timestamp

You could just look on bratabase for a general idea of what large boobs look like and why jumping with them would be a bad idea.

and sharpie in pooper

I understand that. The point is, if you claim to be a girl here, you have to prove it with tits and a timestamp. Those are the rules of 4chens.

Now that I think of it I have never seen a woman jump either. Perhaps it occurs more rarely in females

Girls who actually know how to jump either do track events or (for verticals) play basketball or volleyball. Whenever girls fail at jumping or say they can't jump, I just tell them to imagine getting a rebound during a highly competitive game. Seems to help some of them.

>>/b/

>>>reddit/r/womensrights

>fall painfully straight onto your knees
this is why so many women have their acl explode

they land stiff as fuck

She still jumps weird, it's not fluid and she loses a lot of power by kinda hesitating, it's like she cares about how long her jump takes as opposed to the height

They just don't want their boobs bouncing in front of hungery beats, you fucking autist.