/PLG/ Powerlivia General

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DE-gzoFgk0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tranny general

> tfw thicc

The preferred term is transgender

Thank you fambalam

Kinda bad, the fatigue meme crept up on me and I almost failed my bench singles. In desperate need of a deload.

degenerate

Sean you're fucking disgusting and poor

deus vult

no

You

What weight were the singles? Yeah, artificially inflating your max like you were is a bad idea on that program.

Projection
Projection

Cute!

>tweaked my back a week out from my first meet
3spooky5me
It was my very last rep of the training cycle. At least it's healing well.
Time to stop pushing my pause deadlifts so hard right after doing regular deadlifts.

If I wanted projection, I'd read your posts where you said that your absentee father was "master trolling on /sp/"

Another cringe worthy projection kej

Bee

Tee

Eff

Oh my.

Cringed at this samefag

Give me 40 seconds nigger

Don't mind if I do... RE:28free RMs:

>nigger

Projection

The ony people who do or promote 28 free programs are weak faggots like you, fat retard and Dino

28 free works you autist

Your mom wild be seriously triggered

I set 2 gym bests today, how bout you, caramel drop?

265. I deflated my max this week by 15 lbs. But it wasn't just that, it was the lack of a deload week and getting lmao no sleep from 3 days in a row.

t. Dino

Okay Dino

You failed singles at 265? Didn't you do like 275 a couple of weeks ago

wew, yeah take some light days and get sleep

You can't have my bench catching up to yours :^)

Squatted 425x3 ez. OHP 190.

Can you press your bodyweight, you fatty broken faggot?

I almost failed the second one, stopped at the standard sticking point for like 3-4 seconds. Did 270 before, and they felt ezpz. These were just exhausting. The second single literally moved half as slow as this youtu.be/DE-gzoFgk0M

>Your bench catching up to mine
In your dreams bud :^)

>Take some light days
Yeah, I skipped some accessory work today, just ended up doing chins x5, light cable rows x8, and 2 sets of farmers walks at 335. Didn't bother with curls or LTEs.

Aww he thinks he's strong how cute

Maybe try posting outside of PLG if you want some random 16 year olds to think you're strong lol

>Can you press your bodyweight, you fatty broken faggot?

Also this is a projection

Damn, sucks man. Take that deload and sleep better

So you can't.

Got it.

Sorry about your blown shoulder.

Buda you fat weak piece of shit LOL

Projection.
The post.

It's a verified fact that buda is an old fat weak piece of shit, so sorry buda but that ain't a projection when it's based on fact

Go fuck your ugly wife kek

Why is there a certain user here that always responds to every post in the same deluded, condescending manner as if he actually is worth anything more than a minor annoyance? Has he ever posted any of his lifts? Is there any proof he's actually strong? Why is he here? Does he even have a life?

Buda on life support

Projection
Sad that you are intimidated by a fat old weak shit that doesn't post anymore
samefag

Buda I just finished teaching you why that can't be a projection you weak fat shit

You are obsessed. Call me chaz. I am your reckoning. And you are???

>user and user are accusing the other of being Buds and Sean because of my post

I also promote 28 meems

i also promote 28 memes

So ive been doing all the big lifts and other compounds with dumbbells because i dont really give a fuck about powerlifting meets but I was wondering how much 'heavier' or 'harder' the db versions on the exercises are. Would you agree thats its like %20 on average more if it was lifted in bar form?

More like 20% less

Trappy is cute in pictures but I'm sure he looks like ass IRL

here's how she would appear with blue eyes

i call this one werelivia

Is it worth doing texas method if I'm not 1/2/3/4 plates yet? I'm below on those except on the bench (due to lower back problems I couldn't squat or DL) so I'm kinda uneven. I plan on hoping on a program where I can bulk really well (im 73kg 177cm, pretty lean) probably to 80-82 kg. My goal is not powerlifting per se but to be big and strong.
Thanks !

hello moderators, you banned me 4 times today for ban evasion but can you do it for a fifth time?

If you've exhausted LP, sure

Were you doing SS and what are your lifts?

It's worth doing Texas method if you can't progress workout to workout but can still progress weekly

I'd explore other weekly LPs too though, Madcow seems good and I can personally vouch for 1x beginner deadlift and 3x beginner squat off of Greg nuckols's 28free programs. I've heard great things about his 3x beginner bench too

I wasn't. When I started lifting I didn't squat or dl because lower back pain (it turned out to be anterior pelvic tilt wich I fixed) so now I guess I stopped the LP on bench but no on the other two. I dont mind taking small steps since I'm not planning on competing I just want to make progress as long as possible.

Then start an intermediate program for bench and do SS till you stall for squat and diddly