How hard is to get this body?

How hard is to get this body?
I'm ectomorph and we both have the same height.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Trq1y90JN7Y&t=447s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just lift a lot and eat well. That's about it. He's natty, so if you're the same height you shouldn't have a problem getting that after a while.

>He's natty
kek

If he isn't natty what is his cycle?

you'll never have that body
that's Zac's body
while you were bullshitting, Zac was in the gym trainan or in the kitchen eatan, building HIS body
go build yours

>natty
oh hunny

I'm doing it, but that's the problem: I will never use any steroids, and i want a good body.

how would know?

Wtf is an ectomorph

That's real retarded

How the fuck would he know you stupid ass ?

Goal bodies are fucking stupid. You'll never have a body that looks like someone else's. we all have different physiology and muscle insertions and I'm willing to bet yours are nothing like Zac Efron's. just build up your own body and work with what you have faggot and stop asking stupid questions on a Japanese sex forum.

>You'll never have a body that looks like someone else's
I know what you're trying to say but the way you worded that is kind of stupid. What you're saying is that literally every single human being has a body that does not look like any other person's body in any way.

youtube.com/watch?v=Trq1y90JN7Y&t=447s

>I'm ectomorph

You're a faggot who doesn't eat enough.

No, i'm REALLY an ectomorph.

>ectomorph

how to spot a retard 101

The irony is that Jeff is likely on some gear.

Keyword: some.

Literally no reason why he cant be natty

Wow it was so fucking great listening to this faggot talk about how he never did any drugs cause he came from a divorced household

jesus christ

How is it possible that you can spend all day on this board and still think Jeff's body is not attainable natty? What are you doing here?

see

10 mins of "you're not Zac you dont know for sure!" Its POSSIBLE he could have.

Sure was some (HARSH TRUTH!!) fagtron

>ectomorph

When will this shit meme end

Fuck of yorself my dude