Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/lifestyle/news-and-views/social/nigger-gpun8t
abc.net.au/news/2014-01-31/faggot/5230052
aic.gov.au/media_library/publications/proceedings/01/mcgregor.pdf
who.int/violence_injury_prevention/violence/world_report/factsheets/fs_intimate.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy shit that's all it takes?
>tfw you already made it and didnt know

Lol. Reminds me of this one.

Awesome mate. Feeling loads better about myself

It also takes HEIGHT and FACE

Because I wanted to know that Clint's son shaves off his pubes. Thank paparazzi.

the kids 5'9

nigga's very good looking tho

he's 5'11'', taller than most girls. and he has face

"Muscles"

t. manlet

Isn't his dad way taller tho? Dude won at the face and frame game at least.

You also need fame so women know to give a fuck about you.

with a face/hair/eyes/build like that he could fuck any woman on earth

let alone the fact hes rich as fuck and from a famous family.

He literally looks photoshopped to be skinny to me, yet they're saying he's remarkably muscular. Are they fucked up or am I?

>those boardshorts

What is with Americans obsession with long shorts. They look like shit. us Aussies have it right

>Aussies have it right
>Racist, aIcohoIic, wife beating roid addicts

There's a reason no one wants you in any country. The onIy reason Asian countries deaI with you is so unattractive gooks can take your money and get free EngIish Iessons.

longer shorts hide skinny weak legs. Im all for wearing shorter shorts, but I didn't do it until I got somedecebtly thicc legs

Too right cunt, nothing better than ducking down to the shops with some footy shorts on

Lmao racist, if you're racist in this country you get fucking vilified by the media, most people in this country love niggers especially abo's

They have a very strong economy and they're a successful country. They do something right

+ being a first world country that's racist is the key to success
>stay cucked

That's what normies consider muscular. If you wear clothes that fit and your facial aesthetics are halfway decent, you'll catch mires all the time looking like that.

>"lax" airport

hehe

That is what normies consider muscular if you are a tall handsome famous multimilionare dumbass

How old are you champ?

Check out the wristlet

>all these outdated stereotypes
LMAO, we're basically Minnesota with hot weather.

those are some of the worst chest insertions I've ever seen

lol no. It's correlated with the size of your bank account

you?

He'll never be half the man his father was.

FACE > HEIGHT > FAME > FRAME

>This Chad is sniffing my oneitis gaping asshole atm
>B-but he is a w-wristlet, r-right guys?

>5'11'
>not a manlet
Get outta here

Kek did he strike a nerve there wristlet?

His name is Scott, not Chad. Are you retarded?

Still more than you'll ever be.

>outdated stereotypes

Yeah, it's hard to remember WAY back in JuIy 2016.

>Racism

baka.com.au/lifestyle/news-and-views/social/nigger-gpun8t

>AIcohoI / domestic vioIence articIes

abc.net.au/news/2014-01-31/faggot/5230052

aic.gov.au/media_library/publications/proceedings/01/mcgregor.pdf

who.int/violence_injury_prevention/violence/world_report/factsheets/fs_intimate.pdf

AustraIia is just one big study on why the worId is shit. They do IiteraIIy everything wrong.

holy shit effron knows how to do the natty walk

>roiding for this
I wouldn't let this faggot shop in my store without a shirt.

he skipped shoulder day

>Makes Us Melt With His Sculpted *money* Physique *fame*

Normie standards are very easy to meet

The muscle that guy has still takes infinite more work than simply not eating like a pig. Fat girls are the laziest people in the world.

zac efron is 5'8

>le implying

Henry Cavill is the true god,Bow to him.

>not knowing that women dont know what they want

Lel, look at this kiddo

because one source that sounds authoritative told you that, you believe it unequivocally?

kek this next generation is so fucked, please take us

A pr fluff piece?
That's what you're going by?

That movie outright bombed and took the shitty book series with it, mainly because that guy is an obvious powerbottom fuccboi.
A single run of anavar isn't going to change that.

i guess i made it?

$0.88 has been deposited into your account.

Not to be that guy, but his father was only a guy who -pretended- to be a macho badass for a living

Jesus I always hated the fact that he has no triceps at all

His father was far more atteactive in his prime.

If you aren't openly a fag you might as well come out now.

Or that is a vagina bearer who's being honest..but LOL no girls on the internet. Right?

that's a pretty good looking body, not sure what you autismo's are complaining about

Boohoo

AUSSIES drink BEER and beat STACEY while YOU whine about it for hours on Veeky Forums

I'm pretty sure it's just that his biceps are flexing because he's carrying a heavy bag

do women actually think he achieved that body from just not eating like a hippo?

are they fucking retarded?

>But the reality is it's not about me, it's about the skin I'm in and no matter what you do, whether you have a PhD, whether you are well-spoken or friendly, you are still always black first

Kek, does she really think she's special? White people experience the exact same "microaggressions" if they go to an area where whites are a minority like Africa or East Asia

>They do IiteraIIy everything wrong.
And yet we're one of the wealthiest countries in the world and absolutely massive amounts of people want to immigrate here, maybe if you start slapping your women around a bit and be rude to ethnics on planes you can be as successful as us

I always hated the fact that you got dubs and I didn't

Just another knocky kneed Ned

Clint was smart to never play with chocolate

lol Deniro confirmed beta cuck

This. I had a trip to Thailand with a few mates once and while they're a generally polite people, you're well aware you stand out like dogs balls. I'm only 6'2 and had people stare on a few occasions, especially in more rural areas when lining up in shops and you dwarf everyone in front and behind you.
Difference is I'm not a whiny bitch and don't take offense over trivial shit.

Deniro is basically a high-functioning autistic savant, watch some of his interviews on Youtube, he's barely capable of having a normal conversation with another human being unless he has a script to read from

never ever in human history has a white racemixing man improved his offspring

I dunno, those white omega males that marry high quality South East Asian women usually produce better offspring than if that white omega male had instead bred with a white omega female like himself

i dunno man i feel like you have to produce female offspring for this to be true, white blue eyed males are literal god-tier

>women want what some click-bait shit on the internet says

It varies extremely. Some like ottermode, some like titan-mode. Most like everything in-between.

In celebrities cases, they are attracted to the fame and money. If you wan't 10/10's on your dick everyday, the gym is not priority #1. With enough cash you can get all the pussy in the world.

MONEY > POWERGAP > ANOTHER POWERGAP > THE REST

this

Latina/white chicks are pretty great though

Drake

Scott, let it go, he's not worth the trouble.

>nipples of peace

Maybe he goes to the gym once or twice a week, and does an occasional cardio, but that's all it takes to achieve that body

>most desired man in hollywood

I don't even know this faggot's name and he's going to fade back into obscurity as soon as these movies are done being made.

I can confidently say that no one cares about this literal who.

Duh./pol/ is always right

girls that work out feel way better then just skinny chicks though

>Cigar
>Cigarette lighter

He should just kill himself now

Arnold's mexican kid is the only one with a good relationship with his father. The only who lifts with him too.

>abs
Where?
You know, guys, I have a creeping suspicion that those articles exits only for the sake of clicks "because celebrities", and don't actually have any thought put into them. I might be wrong though.

Topkek, you almost got dub trips.

Nice 4 though :^)

Two off from dubs quads my friend. Not so funny now is it?

trip dubs

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice trip dubs though.

And now check these.

Of course they do. All those dumb ass magazines for bitches are also all about celebrities, newest fads in dieting or clothing, "totally true stories" about some sappy shit and so on.
Really, just to read one and not cringe.
They show how very dumb most bitches are.

Witnessed!

I remember hearing a lady call dane cook a body builder on tv once.

>Racist, aIcohoIic, wife beating roid addicts
>bad
pick 1

wrong

Wasn't that movie a disaster?

All of the people that were cast for leading roles took on other movies. They had to take a bunch of people they originally didn't want for the final cut.

>Thor was supposed to be in the leading role but backed out once he read what he'd have to act out

Your "weaIth" is based on funds coming in from chinks Iooking to take your white women as prize trophies that they Iie about (cIaiming they have a white American wife just because she knows EngIish).

Then there's the chink women using you for free EngIish Iessons, and those who do marry you are marrying into weaIth or duaI citizen status.

Your financiaI standing in the worId onIy comes from being suckers and kucks on your tourist isIand.

>tfw she's never coming back to this site

Whoever this person is, their stomach looks like it's actually making a sad face.

His mom was white though, not his dad
Plus drake isn't really naturally attractive, look at his photos from when he first got famous. He's put a lot into improving.