Another Feels thread

>Broke a PR in the gym
>Euphoric as fuck
>get home only to hear the news that my aunt was killed in a car accident.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/X6ZZmFyL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sorry for your loss user

thats the ebb and flow of life friendo, sorry for your loss but you must continue to break pr for auntie

Sorry for your loss, OP.

>be me
>meet cute girl in school
>fall in love
>so does she
>get motivated and get fit
>one day to another I never see her agian
>I don't know what happen to her
>been months now
Pretty faces can ruin your hapinessy

Sucks for you, faggot.

Lol no cell phone?

I just recently got a phono,not everybody comes from a first world country bruh

>Been struggling with some things but I have been thinking about doing something for a month or so now

Want to start teaching anonymously online, mostly thinking about getting a website where we can video chat on a weekly basis discussing specific training materials etc..
This in a way keeps me in top shape in the IT field and this would help me give my knowledge to other people online, Sadly, I do this at work and look at my life and think I should really be helping other people learn about this field, this knowledge and this path in life...

Sorry for your loss, user. It's a natural, inevitable part of life

sorry for your loss user, i lost a loved one recently too, iktf

I'll repeat what another user said a long time ago. Grief is like going through a forest of trees. You'll go through the same places multiple times but eventually you'll get out of it. I read this a year after my dad passed away and it helped me. I hope it can help you too. Sorry for your loss user.

she's getting pounded by some dick

I'm so sorry man. Dont hold back those emotions, let them out, have a good cry, and move on with your life. Always be there for the rest of your family too

>Broke 2 PRs today.

Feels good to be a dyel.

>August 2016
>Smash PRs left and right, 245 bench, 425 skwat, 500 diddle
>get mono
>lose almost 10 lbs
>finally feel better, start lifting again
>GF of 4 years leaves me
>lose motivation in school; waste hours on pointless vidya ; gym is all that keeps me sane, but I'm weak as fuck compared to August me
>finally getting close to happy with where my lifts are
>acquire monster cold, out of commission for another week, lose another 5 lbs.
>lifts are shit again

The silver lining, I guess, is that my bench has not gone down much at all, so I am slightly less of a T-Rex.

... but you got the PR though right?

>fat gf dumped me .. because I'm cutting and now I weigh less than her.

>not 3

Was she hot?

>beating him to the punchline mentality

Why do girls do this? To look like the victim of some chauvinistic crime?

>be lifting Tuesday
>Squat 8 reps and give up cause tired and a pussy and didn't eat much so no energy
>go today
>3x5 with 30 pounds more than I was working with last sesh
>go home
>still joke about killing myself with my roommate even tho im kinda getting serious about it

She couldn't watch you lift from home. She can now. Assuming she didn't go to hell.

Lift for her, OP.

imagine if every time op broke a pr from now on someone close to him died

>Friend who hasn't worked out in years and is fatter than me starts gyming with me
>Passes me up on all lifts in a few weeks

What is the science behind fatty people being able to lift more? I understand deadlifting, leverage and all that.
But bench? OHP? Squat?

Does the fat act as a stabilizer? Yes they have some muscle from carrying all that weight all the time, but that can't be all there is to it.

Better leverages and usually more muscle from having to carry around all that weight for years. That latter bit can be a big difference in untrained people - the fat guy might well be carrying a lot more muscle relatively speaking.

The Greek Gods of Fitness give, and the Greek Gods of Fitness take away

>forced to work around and with my crush for 6+ hours per day 6 days a week
Shit is messing with me, brahs. I'm considering hopping on gear so I can workout 3 hours per day every day so I'm too exhausted to get these feels

had my first kiss last week.

skeleton, gone from 165 lbs to low 180s while at college so far. the girl kept trying to grab my phone and i would grip it and she couldn't get it out of my hand, it was like a playful game but she commented on how "strong" i was

also she put her hand on my bicep

feels good man

You shouldn't have deadlifted

Was your aunt childless?

>being on gear makes you less horny

Laughinggirls.jpeg

>also she put her hand on my bicep
did she say "solid"?

Work got new uniforms. I hesitantly picked a small because I know that's my size but my self perception hasn't caught up from being a fat fuck my whole life. Turns out the small is too big.
>good feels

>tfw jerked off to pictures of my exgf this morning, and the past few nights too
I think I'm getting over her but then I get into bed and she becomes the only thing I can think of.
It doesn't help that I've literally been having dreams about her for this whole week.

Somebody kill me.

Did she drop any good loot?

>cut all contact with my first love 10 years ago
>married and happy now
>still think about her

You can't get off mr. Bones' Wild Ride, user, you can't.

Whatcha work on user? I do some c++ but never felt like I wanted to teach others.

When you gain weight without training, a lot of it is fat but some of it is still muscle. The proportions are shit, but it means that some fairly overweight people will be a bit stronger than someone with a healthier bodyfat percentage that also doesn't train.

Being a disgusting piece of shit has it's benefits.

That's what you get for breaking PRs. You'll learn your lesson eventually.

What kind of gear?
I thought test put you in sex overdrive.

Sorry guy but I was rigged up after my daddy wont he presidency and I couldn't see both ways.

congrats on getting a phone bro, hope you like it

>tfw he will fuck more girls and have qt-er wife than you

>passed out after deadlift all alone in the gym, scared that no one was around if something serious happened to me
>anxiety to ever try to deadlift again

just kill me

>failing my classes
>hate my major
>dropped/failed a few already
>been in college way too long
>feel like I'm never gonna finish

Has anyone here failed/dropped out of college? How is life treating you since you dropped?

1st year of uni (engineering, eurofag so bo major/minor bullshit) with every passing day I'm becoming more certain that I made a wrong decision, I just don't have any motivation for it
I'm 90% sure that I'll drop out and sign in to kinesiology next year, at least there I'll have a drive to study, sine it's related to fitness and what not
Wish me luck brahs

just dropped out of chem eng this year probably gonna join army academy and do civil eng in 2018

Just a reminder /r9k/ers will come up with elaborate stories just so they can post their meme pictures and collect (You)s.

Report /r9k/.

Well there's only one way to know

you've got it backwards, being fat is advantageous for the bench and squat but disadvantageous for the deadlift (makes your setup worse)

if you look at raw SHW powerlifters their deadlifts are very close to or even below their squat, in the lower weightclasses this is almost never the case

also he could just be more genetically gifted than you

> working arms
> girl say "you not big"
> sadness

>finally break 500lbs squat
>stab myself making a sandwich

>Make a lot of money
>Still living paycheck to paycheck
>Savings has been standstill
>Unexpected costs keep coming up
>Pre workout and proton powder too expensive to buy now.

>get home from workout feeling sick as fuck
>spend the entire night throwing up while not getting any sleep
>go for a fart and shit my pants
>only eaten 2 apples in the last 18 hours
>tfw about to cry because im scared im losing all my gains on this shit

>go for a fart and shit my pants
ahahaha i know this feel

kek

>never felt like I wanted to teach others.

Than you're not a master at your craft

All I want to do is teach, discuss the study material and go over advanced configuration challenges, projects,and new ideas for properly building something...

Mate just finish it, a degree in engineering is worth it. You can go do loads afterwards

Friendo, dont kill your self. I convinced my self to do it and as that mortal coil was slowly shifting someone found me.

They couldnt live what tjey had seenand successfully killed themselves and then their partner couldnt live without them.

I knew none of these people but yet my shitty selfish actions tore someones heart in half and damaged their kids.

>tfw never fucked a girl lighter than me
Not a chubby chaser, just a turbomanlet

>I'm graduating from college and moving to Chicago
>tfw I'm losing my lifting bro and best friend

only reason I had friends through college was through living together freshmen year. Literally hung out with the same 3 buds I met all through College. Idk how to make friends, just acquaintances

Lift with me in Chicago breh
I'll introduce you to Ed Coan

See you there in January brah, know any good gyms in the city? Was looking to live like west loop, maybe north east logan square ish if I can afford it.

Logan Square is okay desu chum, not nearly as bad as it used to be.
Hit up Parts & Labor as soon as you get there. 10/10 burgers.
Depends what kinda lifting you wanna do. There's plenty of commercial places but Rock Hard Gym (no homo) in Logan Square is awesome. Proper old school dungeon style place

>in my dreams she's mine
>let 'em come true

Will do. I've had 2 internship in Chicago and met my gf there so I'm familiar with the areas and decent places to hit up. I'm a pretty big fan of au cheval and kumas corner as well, the black sabbath burger at kumas is bomb af.

I'm not a serious power lifter or anything, just trying to no look like shit. 6'2" - 200, 2 pl8 working weight bench, 300 working squat, but I'm usually not a huge fan of the commercial atmosphere. Can't complain about some of the eye candy tho

She wasn't gonna make it brah

Ayyyyy Kumas is fucking GOAT breh
I'm not entirely sure about West Loop/Logan area, I lift at B&W in Edgewater. There's a gym on literally every corner here though so just shop around. I managed to milk months or free trial memberships out of gyms when I first moved down

please be true
Finishing my civil eng degree this December. Job hunt has been rough af, I specialized in rail (which is down right now) so my sub specs. were construction management and transportation design

>work with my crush
>she always hang out with my dyel coworkers
Fuck my ugly face.

Looks a little packed from the pics, but got all the good shit - mold included.

Yeah just hope I can find something decent. Last summer I lifting out at Rauner Family YMCA. Hood as fuck out there, so I was like the only white guy and it was mainly high school mexicans curling

>Fucking depressed as shit
>Drink every night
>Severe anxiety
>Haven't had sex in months
>Shit is starting to interfere with my school work
>Outwardly noticeable now to my friends
>Withdrawn socially

The daily rush of endorphins from lifting is pretty much the only barrier between putting a gun in my mouth.

>Cutting off contact with friends
>Having periods of irritability and random energy spikes through the day and night
>Worrying I may lose all my friends through not talking to them for 2 months alongside worrying about possibly feeling worse
But at least my bench session went well today

>date my ex and bestfriend of 5 years for 2 years
>break up because of outside factors we couldn't do anything about at the time
>ex and I have been weird for 6 months
>she gets another boyfriend
>tfw spirit is broken and gains go to shit
>she sends me a long message telling me to not blame myself and our relationship wasn't horrible and she is sorry about how much she is hurting me
>tfw realized I wasn't going to swoop in and get her back
>told ex that she should block me on everything
>tell her we'll talk again one day
>tfw we were both crying on the phone
>don't know what if we will be together again one day or if I'll find someone better
>tfw motivated by the uncertainty of the future

I don't think I ever loved someone like I loved her, but I'm trying my best to move forward from moping around doing nothing.

Currently
>trying to puruse another girl right now to see if my ex was really the one (also I'm not going to wait around for her while she gets dicked and I don't get my dick wet).
>lifting and eating again
>picked up MMA classes
>socializing more

I can't say I am over her, but I feel better and I'm not starving myself anymore over sadness.

The future is uncertain lads, your life will only continue to be shit if you don't strive towards your goals. Take charge of your life. You have nothing to lose, only everything to gain.

>I don't think I ever loved someone like I loved her, but I'm trying my best to move forward from moping around doing nothing.
it'll pass just like everything else does

>wake up
>ex has shared some stuff on fb at 6.30 am
>her profile pic has the exact sepia filter like it did when we were together
>she looks exactly like she did prior that in that pic
>all dressed up nicely but looking sad in the other direction

that feel when you want her probably as bad as she wants you but...

are you me. my life's been going to shit.

my school work has taken a huge fucking hit.

drunk every night to wake up feeling shitty and go to class that I fucking hate and then work that I fucking hate..

I work out for like 2 hours everyday just to get away from that state of mind.

go home. sit around get drunk go to bed. repeat times infinium

all my friends are moving on with their lives.

hold me brehs. am I gonna make it?....

>ask a girl out
>rejected for what ever reason
>all that tension is gone and eventually back to normal
interesting

My aunt is slowly dying from ALS. She can't talk anymore.

>mfw I joke around with all of my best friends about killing myself all the time.
>not joking. about 2/3 of me is dead serious about it.
>that 1/3 of me says fuck that let's get shredded

at least m-m-my DNP is coming in soon..

hopefully I can become a shredded c-cunt like I always wanted to... r-right?

>hold me brehs

>insert joke about deadlifting here

>Fall in love with girl in my highschool.
>Join gym over summer
>considerable gains brings me up from auswitz to normalish size in 2 months
>Shes in my chem class! :)
>fall in love even more, talk to her occasionally, i make her laugh she makes me laugh but autism prevents me from really building a friendship
>Last day of high school was last week
>Drunkenly called her last night on facebook but hung up before she answered.

Ill probably never talk to her again

You should have accepted the ice bucket challenge when you had the chance

>meet in person
>when she's laughing, mention that weird call/hanging up
>explain you were drunk and half asleep
>mention that now you're sober, you'd like to ask her out
>get rejected
>realize life's a series of decisions and grow emotionally rather than running away from things

We'll see. I'd agree if it was like my old relationships where it ended due to personal incompatibility but this one wasn't like that. Who knows, might find someone better on my journey.

>tfw my extire desire to go to sleep and wake up is to go to the gym again each day
>tfw I was pumped up all week to talk to my gymfu
>tfw she didnt show up for the third time this week
>tfw she was probably fucking chad and she forgot to make it

Kinda my story. It's been a year but iunno m8, sometimes I just don't know. I stopped being an emotional wreck but now that I'm more stable and don't think of her all day, I miss her more (esp when I wake up in the mornings). Just fuck me up.

>tfw waiting for girl to get phone.

Oh the pain of being a big dog in a doggy dog world!

Friends of 7 years absolutely back stabs me by getting high, roasting me, and then telling me they did and took a video of it, but won't tell me what they said cuz they over did it and they were too "savage". I heard they really did roast me to the point of near hate. Said that they went at it for a good 2 hours.
>broken

Tell me about your story lad. Maybe I can help since they are similar

I got a call from a company today, I haven't really been looking for employment elsewhere but figured I would at least do a phone interview with zero notice beforehand, They scheduled me for an in person interview for next week, So technically this is a win win situation, I already have a job and even though I am stressed out here, they still employ me and I enjoy the work. If they decide not to hire me, that is ok and I'll continue working where I am now and focus on more cert training.

Sec+
CEH
CCN/RS

Looks like I'm going to mens warehouse tomorrow to pick out a new suit, I want the job but don't really want to leave right now nor was I planning this, it sort of just happened.

>having friends that don't even like you
>caring what other people think of you
>getting your panties in a bunch
>being a sad cunt

You are a Low Test Normie

Where do I want you to go?

Can you guess?

Back... to...?

It's not letting me post and I typed it all out anyways.

pastebin.com/X6ZZmFyL

>tfw never fucked a girl lighter than me
Not a chubby chaser, just a kissless virgin.

I"ll get back to you in 7 hours m8. G2g to work

I think I have a serious problem. I no longer am capable of getting a crush for a girl, or even falling in love anymore. I was never good at telling if a girl liked me, but for some reason I managed to get even worse over the years. But whats worse is I dont even really feel as if I can even get used to someone, or even like a girl. The moment I leave the immediate proximity of a woman, it is as if they seize to exist. Of course I still find them attractive, and still fap to them, non frequently of course as I am on a longer fap cycle to not kill my mood (5ish days?)

But I want to fuck almost anything remotely feminine. Thats no problem. The problem is not being able to remember them. Not being able to remember personal details, or be capable of sharing something meaningful so you could remember specifics with such a girl.

and the worst part, thanks to a Veeky Forums lifestyle, my moods have improved and I have gotten more energy, I made it, I lost all my fat, started eating healthily, but for some reason, not being a loser, bodywise meant losing my humanity and anything relatable with women? Perhaps even with men as well, as I dont smoke, dont even sip soda's, or alcohol...or actually I dont do any kind of vices.