Am I going bald what can i do to stop it?

hey Veeky Forums i'm 22 years old and my hair seems to be getting thin or maybe i'm paranoid?

is procepia dangerous a friend of mine suggested it but i read up about some side effects?

is it even possible to stop hairloss?

pic of hair when wet, i'm freaking the fuck out need some expert advice

last pic, this one freaks me out the most, pls help

No way you're only 22.

Oh man. I'm sorry to say, but your hair will be completely gone in 2-3 weeks. I'd start looking for baseball caps and affliction t-shirts. It's over. Also be sure to grow a gay goatee.

looks like it's already thinning in that MPB way. any extra hair when you wash it?

i'd go see someone about it. you can still stop it

Yes that's what made me check in the first place, very small amounts of hair on my pillow and after the shower.

I will see someone about it but just wanted to see if i was paranoid or not thanks

You're fine. You have a double cowlick, which may be why you think you're thinning when in reality you just have a weird hair distribution in the back. That being said, go see a doctor instead of consulting a malayasian mascot mailing service.

well some hair loss is natural. everyone loses quite some hair every day, but that last 2 pictures look like thinning to me however i'm no expert. i don't now if your hair always looked like that. better to see someone who knows about it

stop using creatine if you are on it just in case

This looks like diffuse pattern thinning. See a doctor, get your blood work done . There could be so many other reasons of this happening.

That's a cowlick breh

I swear this board gets more retarded every fucking day

You are fine. If you are worried, ask your barber. Go to the doctor. Etc.

go vegan

Take the first pic again under good light. It looks kinds thin desu

Stop worrying. There are honestly no good fixes for hair loss. The only ones are very minor and temporary, but have tons of side-effects. Either cut it short or cut it off.

It fucking sucks, but there are more important things to worry about. Get big as fuck and you can pull off most things.

If you really are balding, then get on Fin.

Get on creatine it slows hairloss

this

Don't listen to this faggot

minoxidil, finasteride, nizoral shampoo, pumpkin seed oil, multi vitamin and hair transplant