SUPPLEMENTS

Who here /supplement junky/?

I do a dose in the morning around 6am and the second dose (if applicable) around 7pm.
>2 multivitamins
>2 fishoil/4000mg
>1 Coq10/100mg
>2-4 garlic extract/400mg-800mg
>2-6 beta alanine 1500mg-4500mg
>2 scoops whey protein workout days only
>2 BCAA capsules on workout days, 1 before 1 after
>Caffeine pills and preworkout when needed

My workout routine is
>Monday, Tuesday, lifting
>Wednesday, long distance running
>Thursday, Friday, lifting
>Saturday, sprints/HIIT

Lifting lasts about 1.5-2 hours. I probably don't need any of the supplements and they're probably half placebo,. but I feel amazing all day every day.

What are your favorite supplements?

I take zinc 50 mg, and 2 phytophenère for that luscious hair, skin and nails

lgd 4033 5mg ED
mk677 25mg ED
Maca 3000mg
creatine 5000mg

oh and some FROG TECH

Also OP
There have been studys of relations between beta alanine and neurotoxcity so be careful friendo

Will keep in mind if I ever feel off.

In the morning I fast and take yohimbine, bromelain and L-citruline. With my meals I take Vit. D, Zinc 50mg and Vit. C. FWB says she noticed my loads are bigger after taking the zinc kek. She cant swallow it all so it falls out of her mouth now.

Got pct on hand for LGD?

Vitamine D-3, 3 scoops whey, 1 scoop craetine, Multivit, preworkout and 50mg Zinc to end the day with.

shit why cant u just eat food

i take none

come on then what's your long distance running make me laugh

ZINC 50MG

NIGGA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

????

30mi

> taking massive doses of beta alanine without including taurine

i sure hope you cycle it then, else you should seriously google 'beta alanine taurine depletion'

>creatine
>whey
>casein

those 3 and a proper diet give me god-like gains

just 1 pill of multivitamins (& trace elements), 1 pill of fishoil and two scoops of whey

fishoil
ZMA
calcium
whey powder
creatine

This, anything else is a meme except maybe caffeine for pwo

Fish Oil 1000mg (high grade)
DHEA 50mg
Vitamin D 4000 IU
Multivitamin with chelated minerals
Vitamin B Complex
Some shit with ashwaganda, rhodiola rosea, Maca, astralagus membranaceus, eleutherococcus senticosus Maxim
Magnesium/Potassium/Aspartic acid combination
Beta-carotene+Vitamin E

How do you find DHEA supplementation ?
effectS?

lets see the data

I can't say it's extreme, but since I started it, I was told I look fuller, my face improved and so did my mass. I also feel really good, so imo, it doesn't hurt, since it gets converted to test.

thanks, neat info.

>DHEA
Yeah I have low test 400ng/dl
So it might be worth trying cheers

>Yessss don't forget to come into your closest supplement store for our black friday "sales" like a good goy

RDI of zinc is 15mg iirc, you're probably fucking your shit up senpai

That wasn't me but my long distance running is about 30-45 minutes and I usually do 3-5 miles. It's not amazing but it isn't a focus for me either. Just do it to keep my stamina/heart healthy and not die in a sauna.

nice trips.

i take mass gainer or whey, collagen hydrolysate for joints, vitamin D3 and K2, calcium, ZMA, BCAAs and other amino acids like l-lysine. modafinil, theanine, caffeine, nicotine, noopept, choline bitartrate and piracetam for brain function. phenibut and kratom occasionally for relaxation and relieving anxiety (not too much because they can be addictive). melatonin, valerian root and diphenhydramine for sleep. galantamine and huperzine-a if you want vivid dreams, ZMA also helps with this.

this is all pretty cheap especially if you get most of it in bulk powders and make your own capsules.

see

Official supplements appropriate for all gains list:
>Multivitamin
>Fish Oil
>Whey
>Creatine

Then branch out from there.

A friend of mine bought me a month cycle of Laxogenin, 60 mg twice a day. Anyone ever try it? Im on day 4.

>mass gainer

Just make your own dude. Your whey + 7 dollar family peanut butter + 2 dollar oatmeal tub +4 dollar milk

why dont u just write short run then?

that would be better than the product because the product just contains junk

Because 3-5 miles is still considered a long distance for running to the average person.

fish oil
d3
vit c

When do you guys take your D3?
Also, don't forget to take vit k2 with it if you have higher doses (like 5000IU)

Fuck off man, there are people here from /r9k/

>take lots of magnesium and vitamin C
>can do assloads of molly without getting depressed whatsoever (albeit with months in between sessions)
there is no greater feel

vitamin D - 10,000IU
zinc - 50mg
copper - 2mg
boron - 6mg
magnesium
vitamin a (not beta carotene)
all the B vitamins

creatine
citrulline
carnatine
gelatin

fish oil - 1500mg omega 3s total (4x 2g capsules)
ashwagahnda - 1tsp
ceylon cinnamon - 1tssp
curcumin - 1500mg
blueberry extract - 1/2tsp
pine bark extract - 1/4 tsp