What are average guys lifting in your gym?

What are average guys lifting in your gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h7PTZIWwCao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1pl8

A lot. It's a powerlifting gym.
Have seen maybe 3 people weaker than me that weren't women, and even some of the women outlift me.

Weights.

At my gym people use cables all the time, rarely see anyone squat, never see anyone OHP or deadlift. Am I the meme or are they?

Average is

250 ish benchpress
0 lb OHP
0 Lb Squat
0 lb DL

Everyone in my gym has impressive numbers, up to 4pl8 bench, but that is the only compound they do, they bench 3pl8+ then move on to curls

one guy 5x5 squats 5 pl8, another guy deadlifts just over 4 plate, and everyone else has 1-2 plate bench.
everything else they do on a smith machine, cable machine, or with dumbbells so it doesn't count.

IF I WANTED HUMOR I WOULD TELL YOU THEIR ONE REP MAXES

press 40-50 kg
bench press 80-100 kg
squat 80-100 kg
deadlift 120 kg

this except no one deadlifts except me and 1 small 50kg bw chink chick and no one squats more than 100kg

cables and machines are so much easier to do and you literally cannot fail them.

of course every normie does them

>Ohp: 50kg.
Only saw 1 person do it except me, so it's an average based on 1 person.

>Bench: 80kg
Two people bench 3 plates, rest bench around 50-80kg

>Deadlift: no one does them

Squat: 40kg
Few people do this and they squat from 30-60kg. I don't count the one guy that thinks he squats 2pl8 though, he's 1/24th squatting.

Everyone's squats are shit. Most people can only do one plate if that. If they do more then 1 they half rep.

A lot of guys bench between 2-3 plates. Very few touch the chest.

A few deadlift but i've only seen one dude pull 4 plates and he was a really tall and huge. There's another guy that pulls 3.5 plates which is actually pretty impressive considering his size. Everyone else pulls between 1-2 plates.

I've only seen one guy OHP before and he does a bunch of oly lifting stuff.

Basically everyone does machines, then throws in some bench and dumbbell shit.

> mfw she trips and knocks herself out
>mfw when i pull down her pants and have sex with her vagina
>nfw i cum in her butt
>mfw i cum on her feet

no one is as alpha as me

men are curling, cables or doing leg presses while girls do mostly cardio, squats or yoga

there are maybe 3 people that do compounds that i know of. could be different later in the day though

Nothing over 200 lbs, most 150 or so. Occasionally mutant bench monsters approach and throw 3 plate and up. There is one dude who is probably huge, but always wears super baggy sweats and I have never seen him do big three lifts, just monster rack pulls and other accessories.

Yuge manlet box squatting lmao3pl8
Tall guy deadlifted at least 4pl8 today
Bunch of russians doing cables and dumbbells, talking loud as fuck in their slavspeak.
Middle aged dude benching 115
Saw some kid rowing 75 off the rack, what a goof doesnt he know you can only row off the rack if you heaviest dumbbell?
Saw a tallish guy front squat 225 for reps but he had a belt and sat on a bench every time.
Saw a goof squat 135 with the pussy pad, no lie it was a quarter squat. Sad!

I'm a DYEL who just started and I tend to be the only one near the barbells and squat rack doing my baby weights. Most other dudes are frat boys near the dumbbells and machines. Sometimes I see a powerlifting motherfucker who comes and deads 4pl8, he's like 60 years old and a huge grizzly bear.

Basically these for my gym.

"Bench" consists of 1/4 reps for 80% at least. A handful of guys will 100kg+ with actual chest touches, most 80-100 with 1/4 reps
OHP is generally 40-60kg. Rare few will db press 40-50kg dbs or ~1 plate+ barbell
Squat the king of the no rep exercise.

There are people in my gym that lift the same amounts for over 2 years but i guess most of them do this only for fun and not to get fat. Almost most of them look exactly the same after that time.

Recently i saw a guy benching 265 for 5 reps. He weights more than 2pl8 for sure. I never saw anyone benching more than 2pl8 and i can count those guys with only one hand.

I never saw anyone ohp 1pl8.

Most amount of weight squatted i witnessed was bit more than 2pl8.

Only once i saw guy pulling 4pl8 off the floor but it was 2 years ago and i don't see him anymore.

Even on leg press nobody goes heavy. Nobody loads more than 5pl8

While using machines they also go fairly light for everything.

I am a fucking dyel fag and it seems like im one of the strongest guys (at least at my hours). If i would hop on roids i would be fucking god amongst men, literally a masT.

PS. most of the big guys at my gym are on steroids and they are open about it and even on steroids they are not pushing weights like 2pl8 bench or 1pl8 press (but at least they look big)

Squat average 2 pl8 with bad form some squat decent weight though.
Deadlifts average around 3plates with some dudes pushing 4-5.
Bench - it's somewhere between 1.5-2 plates. Lots of guys benching chump change and the odd few gorillas hitting 3+.

I probably have the highest wilks at my gym which is bullshit because I used to go to a proper pl gym with ex world record holders and women benching my dl max.

It used to be about

70-80kg bench, usually not touching the chest
60kg half squats with pussy pad
no deadlifts
no OHP

Now I lift in a powerlifting gym and suddenly am average myself =( It's still 100 times better

>Split programs
>Rarly any legs
>No squats or deadlifts
>Alot of weight on bench press, but doesnt touch the chest
>50-100kg range on bench

I'm slightly higher than 1/2/3/4 except for bench, where I'm exactly at 2pl8s and haven't made progress in a while.

I have never seen anybody OHP or squat more than me, almost every guy benches about as much as I do or outbenches me, and I've seen 1 guy out deadlift me.

At my gym, there were some mexican manlets hyping themselves up to squat 2 plates.

>Recently achieved the Veeky Forums meme weights
>2 pl8 bench, 3pl8 squat, and even 5 pl8 deads
>embarrassingly weak in my gym

embarrassing

Mostly machines and half rep 1pl8 bench, I've only seen women squat 1pl8. I'm the only one there doing freeweights.
I live close to the the gym and I've seen this one guy going there for at least 5 years and he is still dyel. I've been going 1 month and I'm already bigger than him, dude only does cables and dumbells.
I can squat and deadlift lmao1pl8.

And he'll go another five or ten years injury free, while you will snap your back in alt least two years, because losers on a Japanese macro discussion board told you to do deadlifts.

>not doing deadlifts
not gonna make it

I've seen exactly zero OHP or bench press at my gym. Seen loads of quarter repping though

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h7PTZIWwCao

Bench: 60-80kg
Squat: 60-90kg
OHP: N/A
Deadlift: 60-120kg

I go to a smaller gym with mostly middle aged guys.
Although we have some outliers, like one guy who can pull 300kg and bench like 190 for reps.

weights

thats weird. ive done deadlifts for 14 years and have not snapped my back. i better stop doing them because a loser on a japanese macro discussion board told me not to.

bench 50-80 kg
squat 30-40 kg (girls), 100-120 kg (boys)
i've ever only seen like 5 men squat though, and none of them dyel.
OHP: 40kg
Deadlift: Again, casull shitter gym, only bicc boys DL so we end up on a pretty damn high average at at least 3 plate.

>2.5 pl8 bench
>1.5 pl8 squat
That's if they even do legs
Almost no one OHPs or deadlifts

As a beginner who just got up to repping 1 pl8 squats this thread gives me hope.

University gym:
OHP: 40kg, only saw 1pl8 ohp once
bench: 60-80kg
squat: 80-120kg
deadlift: anywhere between 2pl8 and 5pl8

is it weird to go to a weak af poofter gym just so u can be sure u will be the biggest cunt in there when u go, u get way more girls at least because they dont really have much of a choice other than u

I lift at my university gym. Average lifts are around-

>95 lb ohp
For most people it ends up looking more like a shitty push press.

>135 lb bench
Lots of people half rep, bounce it off their chest, bench with their ass completely off the bench, or have their spotters curl it up for them

>185 lb half squat
The vast majority of people I see squatting don't squat anywhere near to depth. There's a few people who think they're squatting 275+ but don't hit depth, although most dudes just blow off legs and do one set of 135 for 10.

>225 lb deadlift
Generally tends to be with a round back or done more like a shitty RDL. Very few people deadlift.

Compared to most lifters, I'm weak as fuck with a 315 lb squat, 355 lb deadlift, 225 clean, and an lmao1.5pl8 bench. The only lift that I see people routinely out-lifting me at is the bench, which I admit is because I don't work my upper body enough.