Lets see em. r8 h8 no masturb8

lets see em. r8 h8 no masturb8

Lifting a year
6' 180lbs

Not posting body.
Just wanted to drop in and say you lookin' pretty good m8. Keep up the good work.

What routine, and stats?

I'm also white 6' male but I've been lifting half a year and am 160 lbs and look like shit compared to you.

Dropped in to say that your current body is exactly what girls want. Domt fall for the Veeky Forums SS meme. You and I both know you're lifting to impress girls not neck beards, so stay like this. Don't get too bulky or any girl other than whores will think you're a scary meathead

What's your bench? And OHP?

Lmao you're delusional if you don't think /our guy/ could walk up to OP and his gf shirtless and within minutes have her drooling all over him on camera.

OP here

Yo thanks guys! I appreciate it! I work out 4 days a week pretty inconsistent though cause I'm pretty busy with school. I do back, arms, chest, and leg days.
1 rep maxes are 235 bench, 365 deadlift, 280 squat

Thanks for the advice man. My girlfriend of 5 years(I'm 20 btw) actually broke up with me about 2-3 months ago and I was considering working out a lot to feel better but maybe I won't. Maybe cardio

235 bench and 135 OHP

wish I had a gf to begin with lmao. literally trying to learn to fuck girls after always having a girlfriend and feel like a mega autist.

Old pic because no progress since then

6'0 172

Looking good op nohomo, care to share your diet?

If you are still here, what weight did you start to cut at? Im 195lbs 6' atm. Did you do a 4 day split?

I shop at trader joes. lately I eat almost exclusively tortillas, bell peppers, cheese, chicken breast, yogurt, eggs, bagels, rice, and ice cream. and protein shakes. sure as fuck am eating at a deficit but idc

I haven't ever done a bulk/cut cycle. I started off at 155lbs. Used to undereat super bad and skated a ton so I was pretty skinny. When I started lifting I lifted like 6 days a week for the first 6 months and began eating to not just not be hungry and kept gaining weight. things have forsure leveled off since I got back to school this august.

What weight did you start your cut at? I NEED TO KNOW. LITERALLY MY GOAL

Different people.

>My girlfriend of 5 years
How did you not kill yourself?

6'3"
Lost 25 fucking pounds after losing my job getting injured having deaths in the family and a slew of bad shit, stopped eating and lifting for 5 months... hopping on a 4-4.5k bulk for winter or until 195-200 and lifts getting better, still pissed at how weak I let myself become.
Maxes: bench 165
Squat: 190
Deadlift: 315 set yesterday, feelsgoodman
OHP: even hundo.
Fucking hate myself.

And a back pic, fuck it, it'll make someone feel better about themselves.

Lmfao @ u

Wtf boi, u lookin like a str8 shirt headed nigga XD

Only been lifting ~4 months with a couple of short breaks in there due to non-lifting related injuries.

otter af/10, miron

goals/10, mirin hard

blurry/10, prob lookin pretty good tho

natty?

pls no bully

1 year, started as skeleton

Very nice. Would marry.

you are very young, much easier to get fit than for someone who was a slob for 30 years. Still though, ignore idiots saying "do not get too bulky", If getting bulky was easy, everyone on Veeky Forums would be beast mode. Everyone. But it is insanely hard, so just do your thing. Mostly women imagine it is possible by accident to get "too ripped".

6'3 former fatty mcfat fat, 186 lbs. Liftan a little over 2 years. If I lost 15 of so lbs would I be close to 10 percent bf? I'm trying to get as lean as I can for a 10k or possibly marathon this spring.

4 months ;)))) you must be 15 then. Do not try to sell to idiots here that it is possible to get lean and muscled in 4 months. Maybe you were already good looking before, so it kinda is hard to praise your body since people lie on the internet everytime.

5'9.5" 180lbs and cutting before I go home for the holidays

:3 jaja

Honestly, bigger = better. I think OP is doing okay, but should focus on putting on mass. I hated being pushed around when I was younger, and even as an adult people will take advantage of you physically, push you around, be willing to fight or threaten you if you're a smaller guy. The difference in defusing a scenario when the agitator is faced with someone who's 5'9 150lbs vs. being faced with someone who's 6'5 and 265 lbs is infinitely different. That's why as someone who's 5'8, I carry a gun when I'm not at work. Only reason I don't carry at work is because I work in corrections.

THICC

SPICC

Your favorite bean :3

Curls and abs mode.

great if you started skelly, nice work user.
u have a nice fram, u will make it, also remember to hit those obliques

funny torso/arms ratio, u look good tho, wide af shoulders

I would have your children desu

Can I get a rate? Don't go easy on me

keep lifting and eatin brah. no point in asking for rates when you haven't hit any kind of potential

ouch

10th month liftan. Have a bit motivation struggles already

Was a racerower before this, which thinking back of it now, is such a stupid sport

6'1 192

Delts biceps and forearms look fucking thicc
Good ab symmetry
Work a tiny bit more on traps. Pecs need like 1/2lb more mass on them but otherwise you look fucking incredible dude good job.

Gentics/10

You got the potential bro but it's way too early to have anything to say other than keep working.

By this time next year you could be joocy

Recently lost 75 lbs in a year
All I do is eat healthy, run and body weight exercises
Do I have potential for otter mode?
170 6'1

Forgot pic

tfw eat like shit and look 100x better than you

What should i do?
169lbs/ 6"2

official Veeky Forums pose throwback

Forget pic

Thanks for the extra motivation

I wish I had grown up hands like that

I think i fell for the cardio meme

What the fuck

Post again, without the indies.

6"2 170lbs

How often are you going to post your horrible body here?

I need advice or rate. Please.

ayy lmao

but why user

No, you just want attention.

Why shouldn't people post their body in CBT? You are a raging faggot.

Hope you snap yourself, can't lift, and muscle atrophy makes you look like him.

Rate: Shut the fuck up idiot.

Advice: Start LIFTING WEIGHTS DUMBSHIT.

Eat 250 caloires per day more than you burn for 3 months, then eat -250 for 3 months

this ISNT ROCKET SCIENCE

STICKY STICKY STICKY

2 months progress for this pic

>2 months progress

Shut the fuck up user

I'm 5'6".

>people who don't lift should post their body on a FITNESS board
Kill yourself

Eat more you fucking skeleton 2/10

Yo you're my current goal body
I'm at about 146

Started skinny
Thanks senpai
Taken sorry
Height? You look pretty good already tbqh famalam

So you have good clavical structure and a narrow waist. So that's good. You're not genetically fucked to begin with.

But you really need to build some muscle man. Do a slow, long, lean bulk for 6 months and then repost. You have potential for good delt and chest development. Really need to hit abs hard. You look meh right now but bust your ass and you'll be fine.

I'm 5'7. I want to be around 170 cut but have no idea how long it takes to put on 20 lbs of lean muscle, No way I could do it before summer right ?

Idk about lean muscle but from now until summer you can make really good progress, how long lifting?

>Taken sorry

Doesn't matter. Muslim morman.

Thank you!

Were you injured or something and you haven't had any progress?

nice bacne faggot!

What do you guys do for obliques? DAMN!

wtf is lean muscle?

But I'm seriously, you can but on 20 lbs of muscle before summer. Just use some growth hormone, maybe you'll even grow a little taller, lil' fella.

5'8" 165
Mostly do calisthenics and weighted calisthenics

9 months lifting and tying to be shredddd before summer lol

Ok, I checked my log and it's actually been almost 5 months now. Also I dicked around with calisthenics for a little bit before I started.

I figured I was no-where near big/lean enough to need to be completely accurate with this shit.

My strong points are actually my back and tris lel.

6'3" 185ish, bf estimate? Trying to get lean enough to see abs but I think my core is too small

oh

Lifting about a year on and off
5'10ish
156lbs

>tfw asymetric back

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me
6'1 193 20 yrs old, just under a year lifting. Started at 140 pounds (meth and heroin)

What the fuck is wrong with your bicep? Why is it so short? Looks like 4 inches

not with that chest, druggie

I mix my whey with bleach so I can just end the suffering

Good question. Hanging in there.

nice lighting boi
read the sticky

theres this thing called genetics, you should look into it

kiwi?

do weight exercises compared to body weight. will help you tone. also do a 3 week bulk followed by a 4 week cut and youll have some good results.

>6'1
>236 lbs
>Lifting for a couple years, 3 months seriously
> 18 yo
Lifts are 245/380/415 lbs

Lifting 4 months, comments?

You need to eat food you little bitch

Your hair looks like my pubes

Got a pic then? I am eating. Up to 75kg from 68.

I posted mine already

Don't bother posting here until you get bigger

Go to Reddit or something

It is. Don't worry about abs until you can squat 500lbs

You are an idiot.
Guys who barely work out for 6 months get pussy because they have a few lines in their stomach while youre here focusing on your squat.

>no masturb8
Good luck

Honestly still feel skelly been lifting for three years, hoping to make it sometime before I graduate uni