Find a way to daytrade crypto where every trade i make has over a 75% chance of being successful

>find a way to daytrade crypto where every trade i make has over a 75% chance of being successful
>that 15% chance still makes it impossible to end the day with profits since i don't know when to cut my losses

how the fuck do you guys do it? i just wanna be self employed for fucks sake

whoops *25% chance fugg

just buy a coin and then do sell orders
like you buy for 1 and sell 10% for 1.1 , 10% for 1.2 ...... etc
so you can accumulate btc

Incremental exit strategies are the way.

OP, what's your trading strategy? 75% success rate in crypto daytrading is quite strong

but how long would you typically need to hold for all those orders to get filled?

i dont wanna be too specific but i basically find unconventional patterns and map them based on time

>wants to be self employed
>doesnt want to do the work requiered

Every fucking time

im just asking for trading tips from a community i like

? is this a real question
if it raises you get more
if not just hodl till it does

Typical incremental exits will take something more like 50% at +10%, 25% at +20%, etc. But, fair enough about the strategy. Enjoy your gains

yeah but i would buy low cap coins
i made much with korecoin and florin, started with 20% to 50% sell orders

and you're going to be met with disdain for it.

do what most of us have done, figure it out yourself. Lurk these boards, read books, study, watch good YT videos, learn how to analyze data, learn how to figure out which coins are actually worth investing in rather than just following popular opinions. Do the work required or stay poor forever. There's no such thing as "get rich quick", it all takes work, or know-how, or scheming, or some kind of effort. Just showing up and asking "TELL ME HOW TO DO IT" is going to get you laughed at and lied to.

What's the strategy when I buy, set up incremental exits and instead it starts to dump?

appreciate the advice, i'll give it a shot

>tfw spent at least 400 hours developing my solid day trading strat
>tfw about 90-95% success rate on every trade

Wageslavery will soon be history

of course, but what's the harm in starting a thread which could produce valuable information not just for me but for others?

Here's what you buddy. First, I assume you are buying on the dip so think of the bottom of the dip as a support line. Now that you're in your coin, note that as the price rises from this support line, the probability of it rising even higher steadily decreases so you want to sell bit by bit as it goes up. But what if it goes back down? It will find a new support and bounce from there. Start selling again on that bounce. Wash rinse repeat until you are out of the trade.

its really simple user, don't be a greedy fuck

>go for longterm holds first
>in the meanwhile do research on more risky investments
>make a few hundreds
>use those profits to invest into the risky coins
>when you sense danger just exchange your shitcoins into the big 3's because their gate is stable

>out of the trade
>not using profits to buy back in at support
>not making back and cashing out initial position and continuing to trade with "free coins" from profits
>not doing this with an ever increasing number of coins
>not becoming a successful day trader
>shiggitidy-diggitidy

I should mention the obvious. Buy more on those subsequent dips to lower your average price.

You beat me to it but I cover that here

You can bet a smaller amount of your portfolio and the strategy will start working. Probably somewhere around 3%. That won't bankrupt you.