Anybody here over the age of 30 and is married?

Anybody here over the age of 30 and is married?

Is this comic true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCLYieehzGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends on the couple.

I'm 42. If anything I am actually losing weight as my testosterone levels decline and it is becoming impossible to maintain mass.

It's OK. Still bigger than average 25 year old that's only been lifting for a couple years.

Considering hopping on gear.

Anyways my wife hasn't gained a pound.

But yeah, getting old is quite depressing as you being to lose mass despite ridged training and diet.

Cut off the first 2 sets of panels and I think it would be more accurate.

Also you could just cut out panels 3,4,5,6 and it would be the version for fatties desu

Depends

Are you gonna become a lazy fat piece of shit?

Are going to let your wife do that?

Its like the freshman 15, some people have to deal with it and some don't.

You mean, just the first and last panel?

Nah, gotta include the fatties trying to workout only to eat like shit and keep the cycle going.

I'm 32 and engaged. The comic doesn't ring true to me.

oh yeah, that's true. The healthy at every size movement does make fatties make a minimal effort at exercise

nope, not marrying. am 30.
gf is 22.

They forgot to include the part where she gets fat again then he loses half his shit in the divorce.

Lads im worried. Gf and I are 25, I'm fit, she isn't but a bit chubby. Currently I am fine with that but I sure am scared she's gonna blow up like her mom past 30. I don't think I'm gonna put a ring on it if she doesn't turn her life around and starts working out. On the bright side, she already lost some weight and seems to be motivated to do some sports.

I just don't want a fat wife. Sexual attraction doesn't have to end past 30.

How much of a red flag is it when your new romantic partner does these behaviors?
My current boyfriend used to be fat, but he lost weight before he met me and got to dyel mode. Now he goes to the gym a lot because I told him I like fit men, and he wants to please me. I'm worried that once he feels comfortable that I won't leave him, he will stop lifting and exercising, and gorge himself until he's fat again.

Here are his behaviors that make me nervous
> eats Nutella and banana sandwiches for breakfast, shows off to me like it's special
> every week, tries a meme diet, like keto or intermittent fasting, doesn't stick it because ...
> always goes to shops like IHOP or frozen yogurt shops to buy sweet treats
> he says sugar is as addictive as heroine
> youtube history and recommendations are full of street food videos
youtube.com/watch?v=pCLYieehzGs
> fridge is usually empty, maybe eats out a lot?

Buckle up.

Individual results may vary.

31 and married, and been with my wife 11 years in total before and after. Lived a mega unhealthy lifestyle for the first 8 or 9 years we were together, and both put on a lot of weight.

When my son was born, it gave me the wake up call I needed. I now had an obligation to be fit to ensure I was around for him as long as possible, and also to ensure I could keep up with him whatever he did.

My wife, as much as I love her, did not do this, and is now at least 80lbs heavier than me (this is an estimate since she avoids weighing herself where possible). Although our relationship is still good, she has resisted any attempt I have made to get her in to anything active. However, it means me and my son are constantly out hiking, playing sports etc, so we have plenty of father and son shit to enjoy.

leaving someone for unhealthy life decisions is totally reasonable

Sounds like a bit of a hipster to me.

Other than that, I wouldn't say his behaviours are dreadful. You can be fit and still enjoy unhealthy/Street food... just in moderation. This would be the key message I guess. He obviously cares somewhat about his health if he cuts sugar. Might be worth persuading him to learn how to cook decent and healthy food

teach your son lifts asap so he can start. having a dad who lifts is one of the best things for a kid.

easy gains cause of puberty and having a good physique when going to HS is such a big confidence boost that can't be underestimated

Pretty much every married woman in my family on both sides are normal weight, no matter their age.
Granted we live in a thin country, but this seems more like some tumblr fatty justifying their gluttony. Normal people don't make comics about eating food and being fat, because it's not a concern for them.

As a guy who's never been fat
I don't have any of those behaviours
He sounds like he was destined to be a lard ass

yes.
fatties gonna fat.
don't marry a fatty.

you can train a sloot.
but not a fatty.

Only for white 'people' lmao

Source: all the 40+ year old white people I know in Australia are obese, sickly and have reddish blotchy skin like some sort of pepperoni pig monster.

pls go, Zhang

>sugar is as addictive as heroin

Go on a dope run and show him his mistake. No, but seriously, smack him in his fucking face if he ever says that again.

>> he says sugar is as addictive as heroine
If he genuinely believes this and still eats it regularly, he's a moron and a junkie.

I'm 34 and my wife is 30.
She picked up running and is actually looking better.

30+ here with a girl who knows she wants to get married and have kids. Told her I'd be open as long as she doesn't get fat otherwise I'm out. And I made it clear that she wouldn't even be in a relationship with me if I was short and out of shape so to understand where I'm coming from.

34 and wife is 22.
Both fit when we met.
Gained fats.
Realized what was happening when we bought new clothes.
Getting ourselves back to Veeky Forumsizen standards
It was fun and we agreed when its time were gonna be mini moons one day.
Beggining weights
Mine 225
Hers 100
When we needed to change
Mine 265
Hers 130

Regarding skin, I think Straya cunts are exposed to a higher amount of UV radiation.

Married four years ago. Were both chubby, started getting all out fat. After a year wife got on the scales, saw she gained 20+ pounds and got pissed at herself. She was about 120 before marriage if I remember correctly. Started working out, lifting and cardio, got back to her 120, then gradually worked her way to a hundred. Never stopped working out.

I didn't do shit for another year, just watched her, cause I was sure she'd fail. Started noticing difference and went full on denial. Oh it's just a hobby, she'll quit, she'll gain it back, (she won't leave me just because she's fit and I fat).

Then I come home one evening and she's doing chin ups watching scooby's channel. Laugh like I the 210 pound turd that I was because that was the first time I heard his voice. She scowls and asks if I can do a single chin up. I can't. Contemplate my existance. Started getting more and more freaked out about her leaving me. Start to accuse her, all out insane. She's patient as hell, puts up with my shit. Then one day she asks if it's my own insecurity with my weight that's driving me to lash out. Contemplate existence again. Ask for advice, read up scooby's workshop, go Veeky Forums, read sticky. Lost 50 pounds and am still going.

It's like my head cleared up with each pound I lost. I was such a crab, you have no idea.

Not married but my gf and I did put on a fair bit of KG during our honey moon dating period. She came from a huge family so she never really got try any exotic food, she was brought up with 2 vegetables 1 meat kinda deal. I'm a real food so all we did was eat. Now, we are heading over seas this summer and want to get fit. What are some good exercise I can recommend a girl. She runs and swim but what else. I haven't lost weight but I've lost fat and gain muscle, and I'm pretty persistent once I get into a routine.

>pic unrelated

No, she's 33

Not true. Over 30, married since 2 years and we both got fitter after marrying, because we motivate each other to stay in shape.

Hell, I would kick my husband's ass if he would let himself go and became a fat slob.

We definitely aren't where we were when we met. I'm better than before (was a skinny fat, now lift regularly).
She is about the same size but less muscle and bones popping out of her.. Tits aren't the same since having a kid either. I told her she has to start taking better care of herself for her health's sake (really just want her to look better naked but she doesn't have to know that) I compliment all the time to keep her going, but she's making great progress. So don't lose heart

you are lucky to have a wife like that, continue the good work

Be grateful to have a decent woman as your wife you piece of shit.

checked

she's a cardio bunny who does 3 miles a day. No way she's gonna turn into a fatty if she enjoys that boring shit.

FYI she told me she was fat in high school and changed her appearance at 19 to join the military. So she definitely will never go back

You know who this happens to the most?
Those HNNNNGH THICC girls you people pine for. That FIT FOR BREEDING bod seems great until you actually breed with her, then biology kicks in and it all goes to shit.
Just marry a thin girl and watch nature take its course and turn her into a THICC girl.

Im 25 and got married last week.

I'ts the opposite for me desu.

Take it from a married man, what she looks like on her wedding day is the absolute best she will ever look.

>Implying everyone wants to get/be fat
>Implying lifting and fitness isn't a lifestyle.

This artist who made the comic doesn't even lift.

>but a bit chubby
Bail now. She wont get any better.

You can't really blame her for the boobs though. Babies can wreck boobs, unfortunately.

give it a couple years lol

Except my wife was 6 months pregnant. Oops!

My wifes family is cool as shit and her mom is based, so I'm not worried. Just had our 3rd kid three months ago, and she's already lost the baby weight.

Biggest indicator is her family. If her mom is a hamplanet and she hasn't given a strong indication that she has a desire not to end up like that, I would get the fuck away quickly. Especially, if she is close to her family.

However, if you surround yourself with good, based people, you should be fine. It may take moving, though, if her family is a bunch of lazy shits.

Holy crap, I hope my future wife is that great of a partner. Go do something wonderful for her tonight.

This guy's banter is top notch, would buy honey strings

>Biggest indicator is her family. If her mom is a hamplanet and she hasn't given a strong indication that she has a desire not to end up like that, I would get the fuck away quickly.

My gf's parents are obese, but she is thin and fit and does a lot of cardio and body weight exercises. Both her siblings are thin as well despite her brother spending every day drinking and getting high and her sister sitting in front of a computer all day. I think all of them are frightened of getting fat so they just don't eat, while me gf opts for exercise instead so she can eat normally. She's never directly said that she doesn't want to get fat like her parents, but she said she doesn't want to get fat and is making real effort not to.

Is that a sign that hat I should be safe in the long term? If she got fat and didn't lose the weight as soon as humanly possible, I am pretty sure I'd leave her.

>over 30 but not yet 40
>married 5 years, together 11

It's not remotely true. I'm heading to the gym in a few hours and my husbando ain't fat!

Just turned 30, and my husband married me when I was 225 lbs and he was 275 lbs. we have been married 2 and a half years and have a one year old.

currently I'm 187 and he's 211 lbs and we are both working together and supporting each other to get healthier.

It depends on the person I guess.

Damn dude, you're still like 60+ lbs overweight despite losing all that weight already. I am so glad that I didn't start off that fat...

I got in shape AFTER getting married. My wife has always followed my lead in anything I do, so when I started eating right and lifting she did as well.

We were not gigantic people beforehand btw, I had like ~45 pounds to lose and now Im just gettin' swole. She is hotter than ever.

My wife was a little chubby when we got married. Then she got super fat. Dieted and got back down to just a little fat. Then totally blew up to 100% morbidly obese.

Stay away.

Very bad pulldown form. Sad.

You're already a moon.

Like me but i'm 29 and she is 28. We went from normie to fat (not american standart , thank god) and then to fit. Its good to have a woman that hates the idea of being a landwhale

She is keeper. Dont ruin this REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sounds like she's got the right mindset. Do any of her siblings have kids? That event usually is the kickoff for packing on weight.
Unfortunately, the kid usually trumps leaving her because she's overweight.

You're probably good, but proceed with caution.

looks fine to me. explain ? is it the hyper extension of the lumbar ?

holy shit that made me kek so hard