When you realize you are too late to the party and not going to make it

When you realize you are too late to the party and not going to make it...

ALIS party just getting started.

STEEM competitor for ASIA, only 2x since last week. Easy 5-10x coming up, maybe more. still hasn't done a true moon yet.

Get over it, go get a job, go to school or something.

This is a good point. What are the best rope manufacturer stock? Should moon after tulip mania.

the problem is all these new shitcoins being released this year, or last year, have to compete with each other, while coins like bitcoin, and even ethereum, are sheltered from this completition by their sheer size and network.

what hope does a new token/smart contract platform have when every new token being released today is an erc-20 to take advantage of instant exchange and liquidity?

the number of 1000x coins that get released every year probably remains the same, its just now you have to guess what they are through a sea of shit, where as before there was only a handful of obvious candidates. all of the pajeets and scam artists have only gotten better at disguising their "ultimate solution for x" shitcoin as something with a real future, with development or not.

buy ark, get rich next year

already am, but thanks for your concern.

buying ARK? LOL

looks like you'll never make it. buying pipedreams that bleed out for months at a time while the rest of us are going 5x on coins like ETP/FLIK/ALIS/KCS/SDRN/HVN.

stay retarded

Buy a fuck ton of electroneum. Shit is either going to the moon or is going to be DOR.

no you idiot, i'm already rich. i wouldnt touch a shitcoin like ark, nor any of the pajeetcoins in your post either.

fucking 5x, get the fuck out.

sure you are, arkie

>implying the average pleb could even buy bitcoin when it was cheap

i think the gains train is over

but you could still make a good profit as a daytrader. i would personally go for omg and tenx for gains in 2018

when it was very cheap it was still mineable, but there has always been easy enough ways to buy it as long as you could buy drugs with it.

most of the shitcoins you listed have a smaller marketcap than the value of my bitcoin + ethereum alone. and metaverse already had it's 10x, its just yet another chinkcoin. you're going to have to try a lot harder if you want to get rich in this environment, stop chasing shitcoin pump and dumps, and start understanding why the tokens that have value actually have it. and no "paying fees" is not a valid reason.

You sound like your not a pajeet shill. Opinion on electroneum?

absolutely, trading is the only way to make money from the mountain of shit that is 90% of this market. the days of ICO pops are coming to an end, so you have to actively manage everything these days. there's so much churn long term positions in most new (

That's what leverage is for user.

hasnt come on my radar at all, seems like theyre trying to go the way of "built it and they will come", which is not how it works with finance. the only way "normal" people are going to get into this space outside of pure speculation, is because they have to, to buy shit that require crypto (drugs, etc), or to interact with something on the chain, like contracts in ethereum. i don't see why anyone not interesting in speculating would bother with a crypto just because its "easy", so what? now you own some but you can't do shit with it.

and they've got it backwards, the underlying chain needs to be simple and dangerous, and the layers on top are what makes it safe for normal people to use, even if you sacrifice finality. thats why coinbase is so popular even though users don't control their coins.

and mobile mining? sounds like its ripe for a 51% attack on AWS.

seems to be cryptonote (bytecoin/monero) based too. i wonder how they're going to work around the fact that cryptonote makes "light" clients impossible. sound like a bad choice for a "smartphone first" coin, especially transaction processing which is much more resource intensive in cryptonote than regular chains.

I'm not gonna lie I am new to this stuff but I want to understand.

I figured the method they had here was because of their hardcore marketing team that they could get a lot of people involved with it especially because of easy access.

Like the idea that people in third world countries and kids that feel like they are really earning value just by using the app. I figured easy access and mobile mining was a major appeal that would help bring success especially since they are like #4 on the top finance app for android.

What would you predict the future of this coin is when it comes out on the first?

I am pretty sure the idea is that they are not actually mining but they are awarded coins for playing some app. I don't know if that changes anything though other than the fact its not exactly a light client.

Only 3% of BTC holders have at least one full BTC. Just buy 1 BTC and stop being a pussy.

the problem with that is you can make other coins just as easy by slapping a layer on top, so why would anyone want this random coin instead of a coin that actually has people accepting it? the days of creating a coin whose only purpose is to "have value" are over, in my opinion.

my prediction would be it has very low volume for a while and doesnt do much. i'd be more interested to see how quickly the mobile mining becomes impossible as people just start mining on servers.

when you see shit like this:
>market electroneum globally as THE internet currency
run

that does make a lot more sense, but that will hurt its value, and using cryponote still makes no sense for a mobile-only platform.