/FPH/ fat people hate

catalog, crtl+f fph: 0 results
C'mon brehs, it's called eternal fph thread for a reason.

Kicking it off with who body acceptance should actually before, not gluttonous, lazy fatties

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bd4M7zynoWI
youtube.com/watch?v=t0hf6-f1d2c
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7pKrhD6XHg
youtu.be/8rgRuYQme0M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oK7TpdIepoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RjTU_jsypno
youtu.be/iE95bLUhm64?t=1m22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I do yoga, therefore I am fit and healthy

bak to leddit

I know people like to make fun of fatties, but here is a group of fat people who actually do ballet relatively well

youtube.com/watch?v=Bd4M7zynoWI
youtube.com/watch?v=t0hf6-f1d2c
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7pKrhD6XHg

Ha, hilarious

Damn thats low res, anyone got a copy I can read?

It just looks like a normal beginner intensive for adults. I can't imagine any of them will progress to pointe. I don't even to pointe anymore and I'm only 26.

at my local convenience store. She was waiting on the photo center and her mouthbreathing was so loud and "snore-likeā€¦.sounded like a goddamn freight train kek. Wish I could show you guys her from the side/back. Her arse was hanging out and her belly could be seen from the side

Sick burn my dude

I could never even imagine getting to this point where you have to clean between your folds of fat like this.

just gagged trying to imagine that musky smell

Thanks user

Disgusting
And you can tell that she feels horrible about it but act like its cool.
Also >this boy

youtu.be/8rgRuYQme0M

Fat people tend to be the pickiest eaters. "No pepperoni" but she licks the sauce off the meat and eats the whole pizza.

Lmao that was a fun ride

>tfw all races and cultures finally got together and joined in harmony for one beautiful moment

>a fatty joins my bjj academy
>gives the typcial haes bullshit and talks about how a diet is impractical
>3 people turn around to tell him how they lost 30+ lbs doing this shit
>fatty never returns

God i fucking hate haes

that's beginner level ballet at best

10/10 hair the rest is -10/10

When she shoves it all in then my horror begins

Explains a lot really. Set in their unhealthy ways. Afraid to change their diets. Unwilling to eat something for it's nutritional value as opposed to flavor. Shows stubbornness and refusal to consider outside influence and perspective. Etc...

I'll eat almost anything served to me if I don't have options. Just out of politeness. Its food. Grow up and eat it.

>"banana and mayonnaise sandwich"
>"mom can you shave the back of my legs"

What the fuck fuck man

Because of your comment I'm going to watch the video. That sounds ridiculous.

Banana and mayo sandwiches (shudder) is in no way a southern staple, and I have never heard of it until now.

that dog staring at her in the corner
>can smell master anywhere from 3 square miles distance
>follow master to bathroom
>master usually eats here so i wait for food to fall
>master begins searching for food with food finder
>a whole friend chicken is revealed
>it falls to floor so master can not get it
>i feast

Holy fucking shit, is this common in the US?

Why bother with the fruit?

she needs to swallow massive objects whole to fill her expanded stomach.

See it a few times a week at my small town grocer in bumfuck nowhere USA town

>breakfast takes out half my daily intake in calories
>having a sweet snack leaves me at 400 calories remaining
>meanwhile fatties get to chug food with no remorse and would literally lose weight if they ate less
Fucking fat privilege
A bowl of cereal why can't i even eat a bowl of fucking cereal i eat ONE SERVING SIZE OF IT FUCK

What is it with fat people and mayonnaise

They put that shit on EVERYTHING

Depends
I live in NYC but at my local there are only a few resident obesities
Everyone is extremely out of shape or overweight tho

>HAHAHA
i can just imagine the poor bloke trying to harpoon the whale. God it must be horrible just to stick your dick in the beast but having your hand stuck up the sweaty, wet folds? Nightmare fuel.

>buy my allowance of monthly pastries/cakes
>hide EVERYTHING
>since I'm the only one eating it i don't use a bowl
>live with mom who's obese tier 1
>think ive outsmarted the 5 foot 7 beast and have the stealth of a mouse
>run a few diagnostics on the food
>oh no
>see my stashes diminishing in size
>even see some spilt sprinkles in my ice cream and wonder if she found the cake after the cookie dough reveal
Note: since she is on a diet she explicitly told me to hide the food so she won't find it so it's not me being selfish
But still I don't need a tub being finished in a few days. Takes me a month and a half to finish a tub of ice cream

Indulgence.

I'm so fucking fat guys

I've lost nearly 50 lbs but I still have another 50 to go before I even approach something considered a healthy weight. Even if it comes off, I'm gonna look like shit from loose skin. Should I just kill myself? I'm sure plenty of these FPH stories have been written about me

u can get a sugery, just lose the weight and try to save some money. Believe me lose skin is WAY BETTER than being fat.

That's not even yoga, I hate bitches who think they are doing yoga because they strike a few ginyu/sentai poses

Nah, keep it up, user. I was a beast and I've lost 155 lbs myself. At least you won't look like crap all the time rather than 100% of the time after losing the weight. You could be lucky and it not turn out too terrible either.

Like the other said, try your best to save up slowly here and there for what you want and if you need it.

>almost naked fatty jumping on a trampoline like an idiot
>manlet ballet "expert" chooses her based on that video

wow there really is a high entry barrier in ballet

It's hard to not eat for flavour when it's the only joy you have left. Eating big salads only to feel hungry as hell less than a hour later doesn't help either. Also cooking is a chore, as is counting calories all the damn time. Not to mention how impossible eating reasonably seems when you start binge eating involuntarily.

Not saying that we should feel bad or excuse fats of course. Getting fit is like becoming a Sith, at least for an indulgent person. Your anger and self-loathing push you to punish yourself with intense physical activity and crappy-tasting food. You don't treat yourself because you hate yourself.
Apart from being unholy stupid, the fat acceptance movements are taking this driving force away from people.

I know that feel, bro.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oK7TpdIepoQ

That's disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=RjTU_jsypno

Apologies for poor quality, this was the best I could find.

Fph is a staple of Veeky Forums and from what we've seen one of the bigger reasons fatties who come here get motivated

>when the brush goes all the way in

mfw watching the Ginyu Saga right now

TOKU SENTAI
TOKU SENTAI

The USA is a big place. It depends on the region. For instance, a lot of people in California are fit. Most of the crippling, crippling obesity from my own personal observations seems to be in the deep south and some of the midwest. Obesity also seems to affect the poorest of the poor in these regions. This is just my own anecdotal evidence so take it with a grain of salt.

> tfw fat fuck
>wants to lose weight
Im already beginning but i want to go to the gym, how do i go without getting weird ass stares . Keep in mind the gym im near is full of teenagers that look like hulk hogan

GAS THE FATS WEIGHT WAR NOW!

I need to lose 40 more lbs before I'm at a healthy weight. I'm hitting a plateau I think right now at 220 but I'm gonna start adding more days into my routine by January.

I've been trying to count calories myself and making good progress thus far but now I need to actually get more serious about it.

I thank threads like these and all you assholes for helping me get here

> sith metaphor
Wow that's fucking brilliant

Rule one of the gym: noone cares. Nobody will even look at you if you're overweight and lifting like crap. There are a few of you in every gym. What are they gonna say? "Hey fatty, you should be in the gym!"

Ignore them, they're irrelevant in your life dude.

>tfw a fat chick ends racial tension

if only it was this simple, Veeky Forums

Thats pretty typical in poor parts of the country. Cheap, low-quality food is in high supply and you don't have money to do anything else so the hedonistic pleasure in eating becomes a nice reprieve from your life.

That said, there are plenty of well-off fatties too. That's changing though, as the US in general is becoming a lot more health conscious. There's a weird divide here where people are either in great shape or in horrible shape - finding somebody that's just in average shape is becoming less common.

go to the gym that's great and all, but at least 85% of weight loss comes from diet

I've never seen the dog before
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Underrated post.

>my car NEEDS to go fast, or the wheels will start rusting and it'll break within a week.

What the actual fuck? Just fuck up all that logic, senpai. All of it.

Oh. Shit. Wait. I've been baited.

Show them this analogy and watch the wave of triggered fatties ripple in anger

Where's this a catalogue for?

To open this, youtube closed an ep of supersize vs superskinny just after the supersizer says how she wants to be able to play with her children but is most excited to try an oversized American burger because they're notoriously huge

>priorities

She was hot as fuck. I am just glad my waifu (Grace Kelly) hasn't been co-opted by the fattys.

If they ever start saying Grace Kelly was a fatty I don't know what I would do but it wouldn't be pretty...

>tfw fat fuck
>decide to start getting healthier
>saw no progress for a while
>3 months later I'm down 3kgs

Any fat fuck reading this, if you keep it at you will make it.

People don't seem to realize that weight loss is really, REALLY fucking slow. They usually give up without realizing that they are making progress.

this desu senpai
Even I fell in the trap of wanting to give up because I saw no progress
Once I did see I was making progress it was ezmode

Those are french measurements, it's the same reason people think Napoleon was short. wake up sheeple

Lmao. I've lost 63lbs since mid July by cutting to 1500 cal and excercising 3 times a week. Started at 247lbs. There's nothing slow about it. What are you eating?

Well for a lot of these people who are like 250+ pounds, two pounds a week is nothing. A lot of it is proportion. If a healthy weight person loses a pound or two a week, it seems like fast progress and really shows on them. But you can only burn so many calories a day, so it'll take a fat person much longer to have the same effect. I've seen some of them gain or lose 20-30 pounds before and didn't even realize it.

Plus, a lot of them are both impatient and lack willpower. If they eat low-calorie for a couple days with seemingly no results, they'll get tired of it and quit.

Na man, you just have to wait longer. You can still make it if you're very patient. I was fat as fuck, and had skin looser than any hooker, but after 6-7 months, it tightened up enough to look human. Just keep going, it won't be easy, but you'll understand why you started when you look forward to times you can take your shirt off around women.

Don't know how fat they are but I recommend -500 deficit to non obese as they can still build LBM and increase their lifts at a modest deficit

>1kg a month

So you are at a 211.53 calorie deficit?

Eat less food piggy

No one hates a fat guy who is working on it. Keep it up bro, you got this.

>tfw sometimesI have a small breakfast and don't eat anything until dinner so I can gobble a bucket of fried chicken on midnight

I only do this once a month... but I feel so fucking guilty.

I wish I was the kind of person who found this motivational. Instead, I'm thankful for low test.

Chubby chasers have a awful lot in life.

Pure gold

holy fuck.. you're the kind of person who sends angry chain e-mails about onion stories.

youtu.be/iE95bLUhm64?t=1m22s

Aussie Target

T H I C C

The Chubby one is really cute though.

Am i supposed to be angry with this picture?

That young qt is disabled, likely due to some congenital deformity unlike the self-inflicted landwhales that grace these pages

>I hate bitches who think they are doing yoga because they strike a few ginyu/sentai poses
You just annihilated my sides bro.

i wanna kill myself after watching that