Fuck Veeky Forums fuck fuck fuck

Fuck Veeky Forums fuck fuck fuck
So my girl texts me that a football player has been hitting on her all night, so I look the guy up and he's like 6'1, 233 and he benches 350.

I'm like 6'0 and 163 because I play soccer.. And then she goes "Yeah he has abs like you used to have"

From 1-10 how likely am I to be cucked (Although she says she doesn't like black guys at all and the guy is supposedly violent with girls)

How can I hit 200 pounds? Fraud etc?

hes balls deep busting al kinds as i am writing this

Kill him

>telling you she is being hit on
>"Yeah he has abs like you used to have"

She is struggling to not get piped. Ditch the bitch. She might not cheat tonight, but it will happen in the future.

Lol, gg op, you're gunna be single real fuckin soon

she basically told you she

a. is fucking him
b. has fucked him
c. wants to fuck him
d. all of the above.

If your grill truly loves you or cares about you, she won't cuck you. If he's been flirting with her All Night, that means that she's doing some interaction back.

No yet, but I fear it might be soon.
Fuuuuck
Well RIP

Don't know the situation well enough to say she'll cheat but She is texting this to get a rise out of u, might even be to try and show dominance over u
I'd stop texting back and confront her about it
Even if she's doing it for jokes, it's not a great Quality to have

Just take satisfaction in the fact that you filled that hole before the other guy

She answers him with like 1 words things, and he sends like whole paragrafs about how "she is going to feel things she haven't felt in a long time" and she is "oh"
She screenshots it and sends it to me and she is like "he keep hitting on me wtf, he knows I have a boyfriend"

Forgot to add that if She cheats ur better for it, u don't need girls like that

Can I get contact info for this guy? :^) i do u faver

1 word answers are still answers

You had a chance
>guy is supposedly violent with girls
This is the ultimate turn on for other girls. He's a bad boy and she's fucking him right now

>he believes this

U r being cucked senpai rofl send vid

Unless you have a jokey relationship where you kid around about stuff like this, that's a huge sign of disrespect. You should not take that shit and she shouldn't think she can get away with it.
Whether now or later, you guys are done.

*had a chance till

Believe it or not, the sound "oh" can be a turn on for apes...

OP definitly already got cucked, if a girls talks like that, dump her INSTANTLY

Never have I seen Veeky Forums agree so much. Fuck I'm so fucked

this

the bbc comin to steal yo gurl

So.... gonna pass the nudes?

Leave her NOW!
This is horrible, dude.

If she didn't want to hear from him she would block his number. She is enjoying the chase and by telling you she is seeing if you are man enough to keep her.

To keep her you need to either fight the dude or fight your girlfriend (physically or verbally).

Otherwise dump the bitch.

you're an American right? just shoot the cunt and leave a handdrawn map to dunkin donuts to distract the cops

AHAHAHA

dump her

Keep an eye out, I'm coming to see her over Christmas. So in January you guys might get A LOT of naked pictures/videos. I swear I could make 4 dvd's with us

She's American, I'm European. So there's a nice 5000 miles distance
Gonna smash her all Christmas first

> So there's a nice 5000 miles distance
Shes fucking other guys since you know her.

Autism: The post

>long distance relationship

Wtf are you doing

IM LITERALLY FUCKING A GIRL WHOS IN A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP WITH A GUY IN THE NETHERLANDS

>She's American, I'm European. So there's a nice 5000 miles distance
I have some bad news for you user..

If i were you i would message the guy and just ask if he would stop hitting on your girl. I wouldn't argue or be aggressive i would just be upfront.

Yeah its a "beta" thing to do or whatever but youre not in a position of power in this situation and if you tried acting tough to him he would probs dick your girl out of principle.

I know she hasn't done it yet, but I'm afraid it might happen after Christmas. She's gonna keep it clean until I've been there. But afterwards I don't when I'm coming back/she's coming to see me and then the gates are open

So shes into black guys and arabs?

Cant say i give a fuck anymore.

The fact that she's being that transparent means that she's probably not that interested honestly. I do the same shit...when a girl hits on me I send it to my wife and we roast the fuck out of her together. Still, tell her to stop talking to him and also this

>I know
You know she's on the other side of the world, loves leading guys on and enjoys rubbing your nose in it. Does it even matter if she's actually physically followed through? Ditch this bitch.

You're fucked man. She was/is already getting smashed by dude. Move on.

The gates have been open for a long time homie, you just don't know whether she has been through them (she probably has if you posted the thread you posted).

My advice to you is be upfront with her. If she won't give you a straight answer then you have to be willing to walk away.

If she doesn't tell him to fuck off or is enjoying the convo drop her OP

Your bird should be on your side throughout everything, if she can't see why she is upsetting you then you shouldn't be together.

>source
My girlfriend of 3 years who was begging me to marry her and constantly wanted attention and kids, did this shit all the time. I found out that she had fucked half of the dudes and did it purely because she wanted more attention.

infinitely more happy now with someone that isn't a complete psychopath

Fuck that's exactly like my GF right now. All the time kids and marriage and shit. I thought it was just an American thing

Does it even matter if she's actually physically followed through? Ditch this bitch.
This so much. Gotta drop women who are like this like a bad habit. It's never going to end in a good place

>Gonna smash her all Christmas first
Her pussy's gonna be full of eggnog by the time you arrive.

Honestly, just drop her. It's not worth the hassle.

>with girlfriend for 3 years
>always telling me she loves me and constantly goes out of her way to show affection
>looking back on it it was to make herself feel better about cheating
>i had no idea she was cheating, really gullible
>we book a holiday to america (britbong)
>costs about £3000 overall, we split it in the middle but it goes through my bank account
>find out she's cheating on me
>drop her instantly
>get the money back from the holiday and tell her we lost it because of the late notice
>i spend the entirety of her £1500 on partying in london with old friends from jan-march this year, have my first threesome
>have an amazing time but still feel gutted about her
>meet up and fuck
>'wowitsfuckingnothing'
>tell her to her face i spunked the money that she lost
>she starts crying as I just leave her flat

I've blocked all contact and am happier for it :^)

Atta boy

Why haven't you told this guy to fuck off you massive faggot

If somebody was hitting on my girlfriend I'd bang him out with the lads

>a long distance relationship
Has it ever worked?

>mate-guarding

beta AF

Nice dubs.
The wife I mentioned in was long distance for about 2 years.

The fact that it's a long distance relationship, and that she said something like that, that can cause you so much pain.

Just get out man. It's not worth dealing with this bullshit just to get some.

Saying "Yeah he has abs like you used to have" is basically an attack on you. Would a person who cared for you do that? Maybe she has smalls tits, have you ever been like "Man I really like big tits, shame you don't have them", imagine what it would do to her confidence..

So yeah, get the hell out.

>dump the bitch
>fuck the nigger
>???
>profit

When it's a solid relationship with a set end date, yes. When it's two people that fell in love without ever meeting and have no concrete plans to close the distance, nah. When someone pulls shit like OP's gf, hell no.

One word answers are still answers, trust me user, if a girl legitimately isn't interested in a guy who's texting her she'll send a message basically stating "I have a boyfriend" and then never respond to his texts again, ironically they'll do this even if they don't actually have a boyfriend.

I'd say that there's a pretty decent chance that she's at least somewhat interested in this guy (not entirely unjustified considering she wouldn't be getting her sexual needs fulfilled since there's an entire fucking ocean between the two of you) so she's telling you about it in order to make herself feel less guilty about it. I wouldn't say that it's guaranteed that you're going to get cucked but the golden rule is to always be cautious and assume that all women are dirty sluts that can't be trusted, it might sound autistic and misogynistic but paranoia is better than being cucked or divorce raped.

It's literally what alpha males do

(in species that actually have alpha males)

If your girlfriend isn't telling the guys to fuck off on her own, she's the problem, not the guys.

I'm going to ask her to shut that shit down permanently and if she doesn't do that then she is gone and you guys can pick a lot of fresh nudes :^)

i love me a good cuck thread

Why the fuck would she even be talking to a violent negro at all if she didn't want to fugg him?

Girls aren't completely stupid, they're well aware that talking to violent negoes that they're genuinely not attracted to (even just to be friendly or polite) is incredibly dangerous and is usually a one way ticket to Rapeville

Long distance relationships are WORTHLESS, OP. You shouldn't be taking this shit for a girl that pull your strings from 5000 miles away. It's time to cut the shit and spend your time on girls you can actually meet regularly. You're about to get KEKED FROM HALFWAY ACROSS THE GLOBE, have some self-respect my man

OK but that abs thing really was a red flag. I'd feel constantly anxious if I were you, and I'd leave her anyway I think.

Post your nudes as well

Can confirm
>tfw gf doesn't realise that I know the password to her phone and computer
>tfw I look at texts and Facebook messages
>tfw boys from her school have tried to talk to her
>tfw every time she's immediately responded with some variation of "I have a boyfriend, don't message me" and then never responded to their messages again

yfw

pls no haterino bambino

Topkek

>mfw i will never break up with a girl and get 1500€ for it

>and then have a threesome

With that body I'm surprised you're not cucking her with a nigger.

dyel?

Even if you know she's cheating you, you should still knock the lad out.

That's the difference between being cheated on and being a complete cuck.

Still dump her as well though.

>5000 miles
breh. time to bail.

166 white soccer guy vs 233 black football nigger. Who the fuck do you think I am? Conor McGregor!?

Not actually such a bad idea, I'm not saying that you should fuck a twink but if OP makes his gf jealous and paranoid that some European girl might be cucking her it will make her a lot more devoted and less likely to cheat

Now post the black guys

If she's seen his abs, I'm sure they've already fucked

Bro, learn your lesson and find a new girl. It's not the guys fault that your girl has weak will.

I think you're a bitch

>cuckoldry

Fuck off with this shit on my board

Holy shit this guy is a legend!

Go round and fill him in. I don't give a rat's arse if he's bigger than you, at least give it 110% to put that fucker on ice. If he beats the shit out of you, at least you didn't look like a poofter

when she tells you shit like this its to get power over you. Her idea is that she has better options so you better do what she wants.

the proper way to respond to this (immediately) is something like:

>ugh annoying right? i know how you feel, this girl stacy has been hitting on me alot lately but i try to not respond.

your gf will throw a temper tantrum but you will have won this time because she will be insecure deep down

Go to her house right now and funky the living daylights out of her.

She's extremely insecure and she wants constant validation that I'm faithful. I'm pretty sure if I dump her on the phone that she will kill herself. I am not joking.

I had gf like that, you don't need that shit in life.
After we broke up I realized how much she made me feel bad, im a lot happier and even healthier without her. There are a lot more girls, some of them are actually worth to spend time on, you just need to find them.

If you're in europe and he's american and black just find out where he lives and SWAT him

Then watch the news for the BLM peaceful protests

Ironically he has been shot before in a robbery gone wrong. He claimed that "He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time"

Everybody knows.. he lied.

This

Dude was texting my ex once with all this
Lent her phone, arranged a meetup
6 of us turned up in balaclavas and filled him in
Took his phone and everything else off him so it'd look like he'd been randomly robbed

I think she wants you to look like you used to look.

I do not understand. Why are you texting with a girl about another guy? Does she think you are a gay? I have bad news user, he was balls deep in her all night. Break up with her asap

>posting on a stuck up half witted scruffy looking nerf herder forum
>while "your" girl is out hanging with chad and his bull friends

you are fucked m80

That's the most alpha thing ever

Could be that she's projecting her own guilt about her thoughts of infidelity, just saiyan

Nobody said you had to use your fists user
Pic related

>pic related
>no pic
Fuck I hate when I hit post before choose file.

I appear to have made myself look rather silly

It was meant to be a picture of peter 'malleus hookificarium' sutcliffe

Is he going to fight every guy that sends text to his gf?

Thats his gf problem and she needs to deal with it, and its very easy (block, dont respond to text). If she cant she is not the girl he should be dating.

Only reason to fight other guy is if he is actually bothering your gf, or saying/doing some stuff he should not be doing, flirting and texting is not one of those things.

>soccer

Found your problem.

No, just till word gets round that tread on his territory - get dealt with