Alan Thrall

>Alan Thrall

>having the last name thrall
This is literally like a black dude being named Tyrone slave

He gives actual great advice you fucking cuck

>alan thrall

Wish I had watched his videos before I looked at buffdudes. They don't misinform or anything but they just don't give nearly enough information for a beginner when it comes to form. I suppose that's why they're so popular though, people just want quick and easy vids.

He's cool. I've learned a lot about form and technique from his videos

I know he's a meme but his technique/form advice is pretty solid.

Otherwise, he can fuck off.

His deadlift advice is great.

I like his videos. He's one of the few fitness youtubers I can actually watch. The rest of them are just try-hard cringers or steroid monkeys

I really really hope it's not his actual name and he's just some dumbfuck norseboo

But isn't technique/form what his channel is mainly about? If he is great with that why is he a meme?

His technique is shit and he is shit, I remember his deadlift video where he said something like IF YOU DEADLIFT WRONG YOUR HAMSTRINGS AND GLUTES WON'T DO ANY WORK AND YOUR BACK WILL DO ALL THE WORK which is pretty much impossible.

>buffdudes
Full on buzzfeed of the fitness world. Only one step above that fucking ab asian guy who advertises everywhere on youtube

Why do people hate him so much? he basically just gives form advice on youtube...he doesn't make cringey "gym prank" videos or "lel swoly bible see im fit and funny" videos

just Veeky Forums autism
or Veeky Forums in general

Alan Thrall, Eric Bugenhagen and that one manlet from Alpha Destiny are pretty based

Megsquats if i want to see cute freckles

I like Alan Thrall. He gives great advice and can be pretty funny sometimes. What I wonder is why he is so weak? He weighs over 200 lbs, eats like a hog (watch some of his cooking videos) and his form is good. Still, he can ''only'' squat 455x5, deadlift 515 and I've never seen him bench anything over 225 lbs for a couple of reps.

What gives?

He's natty and not a manlet.

it's a meme

beard is more cringe than any fedora

My nigga. I'd eat pickles and drink the juice out of megsquats ass, right after she used it to open the jar

alan is or hating him is

hating him is.
He is one of the fitness channels that is legit on youtube.
and reminder that most of fit are r9k and pol shitters that doesnt know anything about weight lifting and do brosplits and open tfw no gf threads.
Never forget this.

He probably stalls at diet. He probably doesn't eat like that every day, and he mostly trains for strongman endurance stuff.

>megsquats
Those loopy crazy eyes that just say she's been fucked up.

id fuck her right up desu familia

i just like her freckles on forehead

He has a squat fetish.

Honestly looks like he'd make a pretty girl

>insulting dom
he's legit the only funny fitness guy

>that one manlet from Alpha Destiny
So cheat reps on rows are okay now?

>taking words at 100% literal face value

that's a symptom of a neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by impaired social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication, and restricted and repetitive behavior.