Working out

>working out
>not just cruising on test while doing keto for effortless ottermode

Other urls found in this thread:

aworkoutroutine.com/steroids-vs-natural/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>spend hundreds of dollars to kill your natural test production and make yourself infertile to look decent instead of lifting some weight 3 times a week
wew

>he lifts for outer appearance
WOWW Stop lifting anytime!

>implying I want effortlessness

No pain no gain keto boy.

>Not just sitting on your ass and eating gabagool all day

>he hasn't heard of HCG
>he doesn't know that test is dirt cheap and that he probably spends more on creatine and whey

why else would you lift?
>i pick heavy things up and put them down!
why?
>so i'm able to lift heavy things up and put them down.
ok cool circular logic

>implying I use creatine
>implying you don't need to eat protons even when you juice
also
>spending thousands of dollars just to get your balls to work again

but user, that's bad for you

and your breath probably smells nasty

you need protein but if you do keto you're getting enough through your diet anyway. and HCG is like $50 a vial not thousands.

>implying whey powder isn't the cheapest g of protein per dollar food
>implying eating only fats and protein is a cheaper or more enjoyable diet then just eating right
>implying it matters how much hcg costs when it's unneeded additional cost you could easily avoid by not killing your balls
>neglecting to mention how many of those vials you need

what kind of a poorfag are you that you can't afford test and hcg and basic groceries like meat and eggs? but you can somehow afford an expensive gym membership. and if you enjoy carbs so much you can have them on a cheat day.

>implying being conscious about your finances and weighing whether something is necessary or not is for poorfags

also
>implying I'm not going to eat carbs and everything I want and still keep my gains without injecting chemicals into my body

lovely thread

okay let's say they cost about the same give or take when you balance in gym costs and supplements vs the cost of the diet. you still save hours at the gym you can spend on more important things. and you will probably be just as muscular and also be lean. guys on testosterone who don't work out gain twice as much muscle as guys not on anything who do work out.
aworkoutroutine.com/steroids-vs-natural/
granted the dose in that study is higher than a cruise, if it was a cruise dose the two groups would probably be about even.

lol

Playing sports during your adolescene + good genetics for effortless otter mode. And you don't have to follow a meme diet and be a /fraud/

ok but if you were born without good genetics or you're already out of adolescence and didn't play much sports then that doesn't work. so you can either an hero and try to reroll for a better PC next life or you can just do test and keto.

bump

>oh no I was a lazy fuck when I was a kid, what do I do?
>keeps being a lazy fuck

nice logic there

why not if it works? but keep wasting your time and energy for negligible gains if it makes you happy.

Discipline gains are forever bro.

>pinning to achieve ottermode
Genetic dead end, you probably have the face of a 12 yr old

>Implying there's anything wrong with this

It'll get you laid which is why you're really here, no matter how many "LIFTING FOR WOMEN, LOL" memes you post in denial.