>still believing in the supplement scam
stay Cu.cked

worth it only for cutting

here's your (you) troll

What are BCAAs supposed to do though?

encourage fat loss, promote muscle-protein synthesis

good for cutting

My post number will be

Protein is just amino acids. there's lots of different types.

BCAAs are both important and can't be created by your body.

You need to eat them. If that's too hard you can just buy them in a tub.

So literally nothing your body doesn't already do, Tell my why people are still falling for these memes in

C U R R E N T Y E A R

I meant

Only take them as a pre workout if you want to do IF religiously and your workout is in the fasting period
Otherwise, and arguably even then, its just an overpriced, heavily overhyped product like most supps

can't you sip on BCAAs throughout the day?

These people are fucking retarded, BCAA's are promoted for muscle recovery.

>These people are fucking retarded, BCAA's are promoted for muscle recovery.
This.

You can get the same nutrients from meat (not just protein, actual meat) in smaller numbers. Which is why vegan builders are required to take them, but it also helps out if you're non-vegan too.

They're in protein shakes. Read the fucking label.

i just work fasted. doesn't seem to bother me.

and dont take any supplements, only eat 1 time around 17:00

According to research by Layne Norton, you gotta take them between meals for any benefit.

Like any dietary supplement IMHO, they account for like 10% of your progress. 90% is made of actually lifting, sleeping and eating.

Amino acids that are already in foods. Useless unless fasted/cutting

BCAAs are useful only if you are vegan, because they supply you with the aminos you might miss. With that extra lysine, a vegan can go ahead a chow down on saitan with its impressive 75g of protein per 100g and not worry about it not being a complete protein (it lacks lysine) and to some degree make up for the handicap that veganism places on a bodybuilder.

I can think of no reason for a non-vegan to use it. It would be like taking b12; not harmful but unnecessary.

t. vegan who uses BCAAs

BCAAs are broken down parts of whole protein that can't be made in the body and some that can.

Your body will break down muscle to make BCAAs to be used as fuel if your muscles lack glycogen.

This can happen while you train, especially if you do fasted cardio for fat loss.

Bringing BCAAs and a carb drink to the gym will keep your muscles fueled and sipping bcaas throughout the day will stop you from going catabolic.

Apparently leucine is really important to build muscle.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3488566/

This is the shit so good for recovery not even a meme would recommend.

They're the stuff your body takes out of protein and puts in your muscles to make them grow and not waste away.

Honestly, yeah, you probably don't need them. Just eat yogurt or something. Protein from food would do the same thing but so much better. Hell, even protein powder is better. Don't get memes user.

Certified personal trainer here.

Look BCAAs are not important if your a mediocre lifter, and just want to impress club sluts. However of you are serious about having 20 inch guns at 12% body fat then buy them. Branched Chains cannot be synthesised by the body, they must be consumed, this helps with regards to the conversion of electrical energy into motion of the muscle.

As such BCAAs are best consumed whilst working out for maximal muscle gain.

Leucine is the one which works best/most and it only work on older men as per studies

like 60+ to retain muscle.