Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HV9WEqLeBuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hey here's another person that does not obey by the laws of physics

kys

>b-but muh differences in metabolism

the whole keto "leddit maymay" diet

>lifting weights makes you stronger
This is the worst memes of all. I literally lifted a dumbel once and can't even curl 20 kg in the squat rack

>too intelligent to lift

It worked for me though, on a cut and lost 1kg every week you lazy sub human.

Found the fatty

does anyone have a peer reviewed paper talking about the average daily caloric consumption of different groups divide by sex and age

>you need protein to build muscle
Biochem major here and this one has to be it. The body is 70% water and if you gain, say 10 lbs of muscle only less than 3 lbs of that is protein. Drink water sheeple

All of them especially vegans,manlet memes,"lifting for girls when it's all about X",is this possible natty,feel posting,fedora posting

Just shut down all of Veeky Forums why don't you.

Literally true you fucking dunce. It might not be completely linear due to water weight retention/fluctuation but yes, that's how metabolism and the physical universe work.

These people that don't obey the same physics that effect all other matter in the universe should really contact CERN. They may be the secret to fatter than light travel.

stop eating u fat cunt.
skinny people have it way harder.
its easy af just to not eat
but u cant just keep eating 24/7

Any such paper would be worthless. Income would likely be a better indicator

Frogposting .

Report /r9k/.

Think it has more to do with your height and weight.

This. Keto is for retards.

Thicc

High test threads

Please just go to

why? it works fine and you dont feel like you havn't slept in 2 days. i think keto is fine if you cant control urself.. which is a common human trait these days.

>if you want a girl just ask her out

This

that fat women are "high test"

Underrated

The body is 20% protein you nog

>ate an x kg jar of peanut butter

Why post this? It's not funny, not even as a joke.

kek, agreed

Not a bad idea

Anybody else find the evolution of Pepe interesting? It went something like this:

>feels good man
>feels bad man
>feels smug man
>poo
>beta uprising now, normies gtfo
>god of chaos
>"neo-Nazi symbol" with paragraphs on it at Hillary Clinton's campaign website, and research conducted by government organizations on it, where part of their job was creating a collection of "rare pepes" which is exactly what they called it

i keked

yeah bro i bulked by water fasting lmao

obviously getting energy for the body releases water in chemical reactions you fucking stupid fuck

Found a high test thread already

I really like this angry pepe. Something about the short arms.

Carry on.

are you talking about memes in general or just Veeky Forums memes

because i've got one in mind in particular

People don't lie on the internet, do they?

referring to every day things and concepts as a meme is in itself 100% cancer.

Link me to your tumblr page so I can nod in agreement to every post

It's not wrong though.
youtube.com/watch?v=HV9WEqLeBuo

>high school senior who is planning on majoring in biochemistry

IMO, OP is probably bitching after not seeing results after a week.

I dieted at like 1250kcal a day, and after a week nothing changed, but suddenly I lost 3.5kg.

^ Stick with it OP, Calories in < Calories out = Weight Loss isn't bullshit.

It -is- utter cancer though

> Biochemistry major
> Spewing high school bullshit from Google

John: I really, really, really like this image

>b-but muh genetics

Serious answer: Asking if (insert supplement/exercise/etc) "is a meme.". Asking this unironically just shows you don't know what the word "meme" means.

If it's an actual product you can buy in a store, or an actual exercise that people do, then it's not a meme. That doesn't mean it's any good, but that's not what you asked.

Examples:

Sumo deadlifts: Not a meme. Their usefulness can be debated but people actually do this.

Barbell flies: Meme. It's just a running joke on Veeky Forums. Nobody ACTUALLY does this.

Dieting:

Keto: Not a meme. People actually do this, with varying results.

20 egg whites a day and nothing else: Meme. This is just a running joke on Veeky Forums. Nobody ACTUALLY does this for real.

Products:

Those Fat Gripz things. Not a meme. This is a real product you can buy.

Squat plugs: Meme. Nobody ACTUALLY does this.

I actually thought about this yesterday. I remember when it was just called "sadfrog" and then overlapped with the "feels good man" comic.

>70% of body is water
are you a baby? cause then its rite

for adults its 50%

You are a meme

>fatter than light

Is this a challenge?

but did u try it

great bait, no1 have fallen for it yet

are you fucking high? I eat 1,800,000 calories a day and I've lost 60 lbs in the last year. obviuosly calories in does not have to be less than Calories out.

I think keto is good but it doesn't work for the reasons ketofags think it does. They make out that it 'burns fat' from your body when it actually is just burning the fat you are eating as a fuel. Keto is just a handy way to lose weight fast. Since it's usually inherently high in protein and low in calories you're going to lose fat without losing all your muscle. You could do the same thing by watching your calories and macros but keto is easier if you don't want to bother crunching the numbers. I wouldn't do keto for a long time just a few weeks if I'm trying to get lean and even then throw in a cheat day every week. It's not some magical diet like some ketofags act but it is useful.

>2016
>not bulkan on water only

>implying squat plugs are a meme

>fatter than light travel
kek