This guy could kill everyone on Veeky Forums in 10 seconds

how does it make you guys feel that your big muscles are useless in real life?

all of you talk about "functional strength", but the truth is that THIS is truly the most functional male body

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6-fskZimu4
youtube.com/watch?v=kjFp1R5klo4
youtube.com/watch?v=NvIJvPj_pjE&t=48s
youtu.be/YAXaCmky4Hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How does it make you guys feel that your karate training is useless in real life?

All you guys talk about is "functional strength" but the truth is that THIS is the most functional male tool.

but then you go to jail for a long time :(

that tool is for niggers
and other pussies such as urself that cant fight

makes me feel fine

209 motherfucker

youtube.com/watch?v=T6-fskZimu4

The whole point of OPs dragon ball z mumbo jumbo is self defense and so is a weapon. Karate chopping people like a fag and using a gun without any reason to will land you a jail.

>You're at a party
>Some dumb spic grabs your girl's ass

You can either:
>Whoop his ass like it's 1848

>Shoot him, go to court, get raped in prison for the next thirty years

Bro im 5'7 250 pounds I would fucking that little bitch

True, intense cardio plus weed is the way to go if you want to go full terminator mode. But fits not going for function, fit lifts to be thicc and have a nice boi butt

>using your hands when 90% of the time you can walk away

That's the problem with you karate MMA fags you guys itch for a fight like nogs everywhere you go. But yeah no problem. Harass me in public with your super dragon fists and see how that works for you

Yeah and those people are the ones that end up dead. In today's world, picking or being in a fight without some sort of weapon is a liability

>will land you a jail
Sounds nice, I heard the prison business is booming.

This almost ever happens. This is some fantasy that you anime fans hopes will happen. And then that spic and MS-13 buddies literally rape you to death. Also, if the parties you go to have spics, kys

You misunderstand. The whole point of learning a martial art is self defense, not to go picking fights. A respectable person will always try to avoid a fight unless it's necessary, even if they know they can crush the opposition. Although I do concede many people learn to fight for the sake of picking a fight.

Okay user. I see your viewpoint. I do understand that it's primarily used for self-defense but most of the people I see that get into MMA and all that are not exactly stable individuals (purely anecdotal but I'm sure most can agree). Ultimately while I do understand it's helpful I'll take a weapon which also attracts bone headed individuals. Ove

Let's see him win in a fight when there is now weight class restriction and a 235 lb juggarnaught is on top of his ass. He will probably just run away.

if you cant fight without a gun you cant fight with a gun.

lets see an ant take on an elephant....... thats why theres weight classes. Of course he would lose to a 235 juggernaught

There is no weight classes in a street fight.

and nates not a street fighter.

one swing to this guys sides and hes fucking knackered, i dont even need to aim for head or other sweet spots, one powerful blow bould crush this cunt. he would need to kick my head with full force to even budge me

>implying any of you meat heads know how to throw a punch

I enjoy my 92G.

>I would fucking that little bitch

They are not useless, they attract chicks a lot

oh this thread again.

you know there's like a million videos out there of bodybuilders taking on small fighters and getting choked out right?
youtube.com/watch?v=kjFp1R5klo4
there are weight classes in UFC since the fighters know the technique. some autist that does squats 3x a week doesn't know how to fight

>he could kill everyone on /fi/t in 10 seconds

That's wrong. He's so laid back that if you started fighting him, he'd whoop your ass then stop once you were done. He isn't going out for blood and more than likely he'd buy you a beer and bring you into his group that night after that ass whooping.

I'd be more afraid of him just slapping me around making me look like a bitch without knocking me out

How many chromosomes do you have?

Technique / experience
Weight
Strenght/gral. fitness
Height

This 4 things (in no particular order for this example) define a fight between two more or less willing antagonists.

The more aspects you dominate over your opponent , then more chances for you to kick his ass.

Try this right now: check anybody, and ask yourself, am I taller/stronger/heavier/more fit/ have more experience?

Post results(?)

that image is cringe

46 u retard

The Diaz brother in particular are almost impossible to knock out. You'd break every bone in your hands and feet before dropping a Diaz.

If our only function was to fight in a ring sure that would be the most functional body. If you just wanna be strong, pick heavy stuff up and look good then no.

>that tool is for niggers
>and other pussies such as urself that cant fight

You call others "niggers" and then you talk about "fighting." I don't know a single non-nigger adult who actually cares about stupid high school shit like getting into fights.

When I see threads where people talk about getting into fights I always assume that they are either teenagers or nigger tier trash who ideally should be sent to the camps.

I have a useful degree, a beautiful house in the suburbs, a gorgeous wife and I vote Republican. If one of YOU NIGGERS ever fucks with me I will gladly put holes in you and all other good decent citizens will thank me.

>mfw people think MMA actually means something on the street
confirmed for never having had an actual street fight

street fights are about how ruthless and fucked up you are in your head. some people will just shoot or stab you before you even realize that there will be a fight.

>inb4 close protection combat
nah, doesnt work that way in reality

You sure little guy?

>calls him a nigger
>brags about fighting
Real men use their strength for building, not destroying.

>how does it make you-
BRRRT
youtube.com/watch?v=NvIJvPj_pjE&t=48s

BOBOBOBOOM
SWOOSH

NNNNRT

nothing personnel, punk

Honestly kek'd @ the autism in this post

Conor here fellas
That bad piece of tangerine coudnt kill me evan if he was a fookin volcano and I was a palmtree ya get my drift?
Swing an a miss over there buddy

But would i be able to end up in his bed after said fight?

Ah god lord! Just imagine for a moment that Connor McGregor were one of us.
Manlet :3

I'm the same height, same weight, and I practice muay thai. Diaz might bloody my face but I'll make sure he can't walk the next day.

>Harass me in public with your super dragon fists and see how that works for you

you'd get dropped before you can lift up your XXL t-shirt fagget

Why aren't you on ufc then m89

I have other hobbies and things to worry about before I even think about training more than I already do. Also rolling with men is gay.

You pick a video where the guy is loaded with synthol

Diaz got 2 million dollars for UFC 202 so if you can fuck him up you probably don't have better things to do.

> Actually confirmed for never having a street fight

Be as ruthless as you want, makes no difference when you don't know how to throw or defend a punch and you can be as fucked in the head as Mao but it won't help when I take you to the ground and choke you out

A shooting or a stabbing isn't a fight tho

Never said I'd win the fight.

Dude, Woodly who is buff and has a goal body that most fitizens would want beat him via SD. So no.

This

Last fight against connor he took every single punch and kick and yet he would shake it and keep going. Still lost like a bitch tho so eh.

Did you even read my whole post you fucking retard?

Also

>what is firearms training and basic steps when getting harassed?

When someone is approaching you looking to fight and you have a weapon, you back up constantly and warn them to stop and you are outside of arms reach. But yeah, I'm sure your flying fists of fury are anime level fast you fucking fag

what are guns for?

Does he even lift?

if you try to roll bjj with a dude who has an easily accessible knife, you are getting stabbed, end of story. in a (more-or-less) fair fight, bjj and boxing is tops doe

By that logic, you're gay and you're mothers' a whore.

Faggots

I think you mean pic related.

I'd love to see him fight DC then

fook mark henry

Is McGregor the best fighter ever?

Maybe not ever, but he sure as hell is the best one in UFC at the moment. Dude is just on another level.

not yet but he's up there

if he beats Khabib Nurmagomedov and Tony Ferguson he's the greatest of all time

I just realized how much easier heavyweights have it in MMA when 99,9999% of their division is hot garbage with guys who probably trained 5 times in their life and all they do is eat 10k calories a day.

maybe at a low level

all the top HW are lethal

6'4' 240lb stipe miocic can put you out with a few love taps

This guy could knockout anyone on Veeky Forums who is below 6'2 and weights less than 170 pounds*

If he walks around as fast as he punches then there is no excuse for alistair to even end up in that position.

Khabib will tie that gingerass into gordic knot

Top kek internet tough guy. Try fighting a dude that size, call me from the hospital when youre eating through straws little pussy ass 60lbs faggot.

How important is height in weight classes?
Lets say you are 5'6" but fat/built as fuck. Would you fight with the heavyweights where probably 99% will have a 10 times better reach than you or would they force you to lose weight?

Need to fight a wrestler

It seem as HW is not as athletic or tall as LHW. If you are fat and short you probably have it easier at HW.

youtu.be/YAXaCmky4Hw

Why do these faggots make the assumption that you can't be massive and have martial arts training? It's not fucking rocket science.

>If he walks around as fast as he punches
That was most likely at the end of a long fight

mark hunt walks around at near 300 pounds

Like Chad Mendes?

This this this

no. connor did on the 1st fight