What country has the fittest people?

What country has the fittest people?

Describe fit.

Muscle head? Healthy body that does cardio? Aesthetics?

The one with the most indigenous tribes in it.

africa

Straya

It'd be safe to assume that fitness level was inversely proportional to intelligence, lower intelligence - higher fitness level so basically all of Africa
Although this would only apply before the green revolution and cheap, calorific food became readily available

Mexico
Always in perma bulking

sweden

Africa - gota be fit to survive and procreate(rape)

yeh safe to say aussies r the Veeky Forumsest

Niggers in Africa would destroy you silly faggotts.

Can't combat a horde of zerglings

And how does USA fit into your theory?

USA - invented the internet and computer so you can cry about us online like a faggott, reguardless from where you come from, FREEDOM BITCH HURAAHHH

I see, and would you say the intellect of the creators of the internet and computer is representative of your country's miserablely stupid and comically obese population?

All these people saying Africa.

>Denmark
is there any other answer?

>miserablely

Nice try retard

Why are you speaking English on the internet and not your countries primary language? because no one gives a fuck about it.

>Says others are stupid for their opinions
>Says he's not stupid
>wont share his opinion

what a pretentious cunt

The English made both of those things you faggot.

Go back to your amerifat diet coke induced diabetic coma.

china? sweden? france? you do realize that except in the New World, all people are indigenous?

> Solipsism
> Smart

Pick one.

Question for strongest country

>says Africa

you're a stupid cunt

>countries

See I can make stupid deflections too faggot

It's funny, because almost all of Europe is where the US was around 2000-2005. Don't worry, you cunts will be just as fat as Americans before long.

Africa's a country
I hope you die tonight

"What country has the fittest people?"

Can you read?

I never said i said Africa you silly faggot

Niggers in Africa and some people in Russia are still living natural selection, so them.

Go eat your chicken tendies you autist.

Wash it down with some brew.

you're defending the idiocy

Says the one assuming random shit, is this your diabetes messing with your head?

Or the vision problems from being morbidly obese?

You should be upset
You'll never be part of the greatest country on earth
That's why people constantly talk about this country, good or bad, its all they think about
No on gives a fuck about other places unless it has something to do with the great USA.

>"What country has the fittest people?"
>Assumes military power = fitness.

>tfw trailer trash tells you that he's living in the great country in the world
>Medical bills out of the arse.
>GR8 B8 M8

expand on why I'm the idiot for implying Africa isn't a country

I never said i was defending their position either you fucking imbecile

>Says others are stupid for their opinions
>Says he's not stupid
>wont share his opinion

Here it is again because you are too fucking stupid to have any reading comprehension. You really are a pretentious cunt.

Because the guy responding to you was obviously fucking referring to something else, but you continue your charade.

>Muh smarter than you because I know Africa is a continent.

>Americans really think this

if you are not defending why post. perhaps to be a pretensions cunt

Literally a fucking teachers pet or one of thoe autists who ALWAYS PICK OUT THE SMALL LITTLE MISTAKES NO ONE CARES ABOUT.

>pretensions cunt

How's that trisomy treating you ?

>The world constantly affirms this

> Literally diabetic delusions.

Go spend some time in another global superpower, Russia or China, and see how much people talk America outside of badmouthing them politically.

Open google.com and click on the picture above the search. Guess who it's for ? AN AMERICAN
stay mad faggot.

Beaners are work-strong but have zero liftan culture. Also not enough protons on traditional foods.
>Sauce: Im a beano.

I'm an american and American s are fat as fuck. So are middle easterners (Srsly google r8s of obesity in the ME), pacific islanders( highest r8s worldwide), Mexicans, and western Europe is coming along nicely. All of the above are failed states as far as fitness is concerned.

If you live in Canada or Australia or some other fucking backwater like NZ you are hopelessly irrelevant and I don't even know how fat your population is. But I bet extremely is the answer.

Africans have fucking AIDS you bunch of retards. SE Asians shit in their drinking water. North Koreans are starving to death. The rest of east Asia is dyel as fuck.

The correct answer. Obviously. Is Iceland.

Seconded. Denmark is tops.

>china
>russia
>GLOBAL SUPERPOWER

I'm laughing
We would destroy any or both combined.
That's why they talk shit
Because they can't win in a real fight

Are other countries even trying?

We are hilariously the most athletic country on Earth and have been for a long time.

Don't show them numbers, they will get upset

>More athletes than UK, Germany, France, Italy and Sweden combined in Olympics.

> Muh most athletic.

Because athletes get into the Olympics via a lottery.

More athletes because WE ARE MORE ATHLETIC FAGGOT

Stay mad

Per capita

Now try proportional to population

Your response to other countries not being immersed in American culture is that you could 'win in a fight'. This in the context of you arguing for Ameirican 'intelligence'. Idiot

UK population = 70 million
US = 420 million

UK = 847 total
US = 2520 total

2520/847 = 3 (1.s.f)

3*70 million = 210 million

420/210 = 2

Literally GTFO amerifat.

Well the IOC limits the number of athletes we can send for each event, or else the Olympics would be even more one sided we would just sweep podiums.

I am sorry that those countries cant produce enough high caliber athletes to send to games while we have dozens just waiting for their chance, but can't go because it would be unfair.

Sometimes our best athletes don't even bother to compete because they know it would be an easy victory and they generously allow others to go.

We would rather compete in out own leagues than shit on the rest of the world because its more competitive

>War strategy takes no intelligence
stay mad eurocuck, we'll send you som bags of bread and rice so you wont die over the winter.
Then we can shitpost on AMERICAN INTERNET AGAIN
HURAH
USA

UK + FRANCE + ITALY + SWEDEN + GERMANY.

80 + 61 + 64 + 65 + 10 = 280 (Total population)
US = 320

Medals EU states listed = 615 + 577 + 494 + 847 = 2533

US medals = 2520

Literally 1.5x larger, but less medals.

>Muh per Capita argument

We stomped even when our country was smaller in the earlier Games. More population,less it doesn't matter we are still the best. Go lookup medal counts when the USA population was smaller and compare it to countries with a far higher population, we still won.

I trolled on /sp/ for a month straight with these arguments, you can not possibly win because America is simply the best, keep grasping at straws. It amuses me

> Internet invented by the British
> muh ingeniuty

> 'We'd win in a fight' is a valid response to 'other countries are not culturally immersed in American trash'

I'm not even arguing about American intelligence anymore user, the problem is you

See

Because those are separate countries they can send more athletes.

Lmao you have to combine the biggest countries in Europe to cobble together a Frankenstein argument to attempt to refute American dominance.

Pic related just some space exploration we do on the side because in addition to being the most athletic we also lead the globe technologically and have for decades.

Where is your space program?

So we're measuring how many medals each country gets proportionally to their population now? Because a minute ago it was athletes competing sent fromnUK, Germany, France, and Rhodesia combined compared to the number the US sent. Now its medal count and its just britanistan.

Dude I don't even care. I'm sure once you finish doing math you'll still be right again. I just couldn't let that obvious gap in reasoning stand a second ago. God save the queen and all that.

mfw they left

Imagine if NFL players bothered to train and compete in the Olympics?

stfu amerifat fucking die

??but you lost to fucking vietnam kek

Iceland
Everyone is either strongman or pretty built crossfitter.. and they can drink.
Also finland

Africa is a continent, that's what this user is getting at

bruh
finland is full of skinnyfat alchoholics

Literally skeleton mode continent