Just saw this video on facebook

Just saw this video on facebook

I wish I could post gifs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xfBwzFREGWU
youtube.com/watch?v=xfBwzFREGWU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link to vid

tell me hes not combat arms, please. it would make me so fucking happy.

I've seen it. He does some weird ab workouts and stuff.
He looks strong. What's wrong, user?

who goes to gym in his uniform

looks pretty aggressive. probably angry all the time and not very chill

Attention seeking faggots aka Veeky Forums

What retard goes to the gym in his uniform. Like, they pay you enough to afford other clothes.

The muscleups were legit, but the rest looks pretty stupid. Especially working out in boots and utes in a gym

during lunch is the best time, way less people.

It's pretty fucking stupid to workout in infantry boots

RIP ankle mobility

Definitely a civilian gym, what a faggot.

More like, he's just doing it to get patriotic jingoistic fat Americans to like his Instagram page. but I don't know maybe these 'soldier' types are really stupid enough to believe in what they're doing, I was in the navy and we fucking hated all our uniforms and would do anything to avoid wearing them

I looked at his Instagram and it's retarded. He goes to a civilian gym and he's the only one taking up walking lanes in the crowded gym doing calisthenics exercises at galavanting around doing bear walks and weird ass jumps. Meanwhile people are tying to move to a different machine or rack and he just gets in their way. Keep in mind that he's the only person in this gym in a military uniform.

>army
>natty
pick one

Mirin arms

I've seen this video, it's some roid-monkey doing dumb calisthenics shit

>Goes off base to lift at civi gym

Nah, this guys just a fag

He pays his monthly gym fees like everyone else. Got a problem with it buy your own equipment.

Fucking poor fags I swear. It's like being poor and bitching about public school. Yeah its gonna suck its a fucking public place and the general public is shit. Us rich people don't want to hear it because half my basement is a gym and I dont have your pleb problems.

>admits he has no drive and determination
>somehow thinks he has anything of relevance to say

What a damn faggot.

I'm military (infantry, U.K.) and always train in a non-military hoodie and shorts, even in military-only gyms the most you'll see is a regimental t-shirt or a "tour" shirt (AFGHAN '09 TIGERS etc etc).

I've never once wore my uniform in public other than when I came home for a weekend after a field exercise and wore my trousers and boots with a help4heroes hoodie because I had literally nothing else and some guy gave me a free cup of tea in London Vic train station.

As for the workout - a lot of it is standard mil-type conditioning, mixed stance push ups, muscle ups and that dumbbell lunge type deal are legit, the rest is retarded, the best military fitness programmes are a mixture of high rep compound movements, bodyweight circuits and mixed running, (with rucksack, hill sprints, interval work etc etc).

Bottom line: he's probably airforce or logistics (cringe).

t. Guy who makes 27k

Anyone who describes shit as "insane" is probably a normi who doesn't even lift or is a lanklet who only does 5x5 because muh overtraining is wrong.

youtu.be/xfBwzFREGWU

If you're curious about the vid

The dude is a massive faggot.
>Wearing uniform in civilian gym
>Taking as much space as possible during peak hours
>Doing faggot meme workouts for uninitiated normies

Overall attention seeking faggot. He at least has PT clothes if he's actually in

This

If you think this is bad don't go on instagram... it's all meme fitness and retarded "exercises"

And this is why you all feel you have pathetic lives. You guys have so much judgement about everything, I can only imagine how much judgement you have about yourself. Enjoy staying mad and pleb.

(((you're projecting)))

Yes I am, and yes this includes me too. And yet I am right because it takes one to know many.

>I'm military (infantry, U.K.) and always train in a non-military hoodie and shorts, even in military-only gyms the most you'll see is a regimental t-shirt or a "tour" shirt (AFGHAN '09 TIGERS etc etc).
Fucking this. My uncle is on a 25 year track with the army and I've worked out on base with him a few times, and the closest thing I've seen to issued gear is the basic PT clothes.

everything about this screams POG ass bitch, unlike my boy here

youtube.com/watch?v=xfBwzFREGWU

If somebody wants to see the full video

mah nigga. The POGs always have something to prove lol

>wearing gloves to the gym

Yeah no shit.

Only useful things he did were the weighted dips on which his form was awful, the handstand pushups on which no one could walk by, and the muscle ups which were pretty impressive. The rest was bullshit.

Suprised he couldn't even do 90 pound dips though considering his muscle ups.

This motherfucker is a perfect example of what's wrong with Crossfit despite the fact that he's not doing Crossfit.

It's working out for working out's sake, not for training, which is development of the body for a task outside of the gym. That's the philosophy for gym time in the military. There's literally no situation in which someone would be doing pushups on a retarded surface like a tilted dumbbell.

I'm not saying the dude isn't fit. He's certainly got some strength and conditioning to him. But he'd accomplish the same thing if he took a video of him showing up in the gym looking like this guy and started singing Scissor Sisters

>go to gym complex run by track and field coach
>mostly popular with decathletes, shotput, olifters, strongman, and rugby
>crossfitting soldier fag joins
>GI joes workout is shit like turkish getups, muscle ups, shuttle sprints, and tabata kettle bells
Wish I could tell you we had a competition like an 80s movie where he challenged us to a fitness competition and we embarrassed him but there were some funny moments
>couldn't clean 185
>couldn't push a sled with 400lbs on it
>couldn't keep up with 10x60 yard dash intervals against a 290lb strongman
>couldn't rerack a 150lb DB, tore his bicep trying, never to return
And the weird part is that he was pretty built. Guess learning a bunch of shitty 'core stability' lifts doesn't beat simple cleans, squats, presses, and proper running conditioning.

>He looks strong. What's wrong?

hello newfriend