These legs are squatting over 4pl8

>these legs are squatting over 4pl8

Why are you till squatting baby weights? Lmao embarrassing

Bullshit

How much lbs is 1 pl8?

It's probably 190+ now

>le size = strength meme

When you are a manlet its easy, no ROM

I think you're confusing 4 plates total (225 lbs) with 4 plates on each side (405 lbs)

>m-muh lanklet leverages

come on dude

if he was a manlet squatting 4plates his legs would be massive. either he doesnt know what 4plate is or he's a wiry lanklet doing some layne norton lolbar squatmornings

Nah. I'm 5'11

Thanks

>le size = strength science
post a vid of you squatting or you dont hit depth

ok u got me it's just the angle

It looked like shit in both photos, what?

Nice calves bby

This is maxx chewning. He deadlifts over 6pl8 and squats nearly 5pl8

Damn must suck lifting big and looking small

It's some /soc/-tier dyel faggot who posts his gut and shit all the time, saying "What would you do if you were me" every could of days, and also makes these threads every now and then, saying everyone who calls his bullshit out with a picture is a roider, saying bait-ey things trying to get (you)'s.
Just ignore.

Nah not really. It's pretty fun watching people's disbelief and you can still dress Veeky Forums while being strong af.

That one punch man feel

? Not sure who you're referring to, but I don't have a gut and this is the first time i've posted this kind of thread.

What about the pussy tho? If I can't bang 2 different pussy and gotten mass of mires a month I feel like I've been missing out.

Meh eventually you'll look better regardless of your genetics and training method.

It just takes longer the way i'm training + my genetics. Looks aren't my priorities, so I'm fine with it as I'm getting strong really fast.

I'm guessing people like Maxx get more pussy than huge niggas who can't dress well because of it. The perfect size for girls

No, they are being photographed while lying still.

This video got me into powerlifting.

From the webm or the video? By coincidence I made this webm lol

>eventually you'll look better regardless of your genetics and training method
wishful thinking

Just look at his lockout position. He doesn't even have favorable leverages for deadlifting. The bar is just below his junk.

The webm. It was the opening post for a /plg/ thread and I just thought "I wanna do that too". Just hit a 315x5 pr this tuesday and hope I'll be able to keep on progressing.

that's not the only factor in determining favorable leverages

Nice man. Glad my webm made you start PL. There's literally no better feeling than setting a big PR

how about, not getting rejected

L I T T E R A L L Y

no better feeling

Why do fags always do these elaborate psyche up routines? Just lift the weight you faggot it's 600 lbs not a world record

I'm not fat.

Because going for a PR makes people nervous and using psyche ups helps release adrenalin which overcomes nerves. Nervousness makes you weaker if you don't fight it.

I'm sure you're a level headed monk like fedora tho and don't need no mental assistance.

Are you being serious right now

I DL 455 for reps, I've never once strutted around like a fucking chicken before I walk up to the weight and pick it up. You can psyche yourself up without looking like a tryhard faggot.

I know that feel Opee, 1RM is 185kg and my legs look like nothing, it's just good technique.

Does baby need his lunk alarm?

Nice Horseshoe back

faggot is just another ego lifter that cant maintain form. first time i tried 600 i realized my form was shit and waited another 2 months

when i attempted it then, i did it flawlessly

kids want the glory without the proper work

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

You have the same legs a thicc girl would have.

Just shave bby

Are you implying the average girl won't go for ottormode over THICC or roidaroo?

It's not like he pulls that every day, he's just testing his limits. That's what a 1rm is. You're not going to say "shit form kiddo" when Eddie Hall hitches on his 500kg deadlift and you shouldn't act like some holier than thou when a 24 y/o 170lbs kid pulls his max. Makes you seem like a dick and it's probably the reason why people don't like you. Just saying.

You need to cut, fatty.

u rite and I am

I just do crunches because they target the whole body

yeah but who gives a shit?

Must suck being a quadriplegic

I've only been lifting for a short while

I really like dead lifting and squatting

I just recently have been able to squat 1pl8 for 5x5.
Is a 60kg squat at 60kg body weight anything to celebrate over?

No, but it's a start. We all start small. Anything under 2xBW isn't really strong. Except if you're a chick. I guess that's a little better.

>2X bodyweight

Thank you for my next benchmark. See you in 3 months

well, it it depends on your standards.

if you can squat 1.5x BW you are stronger than probably 90% of any commercial gym. if you squat 2xBW you're getting up there and will not be laughed at by strength athletes.

You look like shit, are you at least an oly lifter or a powerlifter to compensate?

only skinny manlets care about xBW because it heavily favors lighter bodyweights and short people. in the real world people only see how much you lift and BW doesn't matter than much unless you're obese.

>typical fatass logic

>he think linear gains go on forever

I can squat just above 1.5BW and I'm working out in a commercial gym. There are easily 5-6 guys stronger than me. I'm also only 170lbs@5'9 and squat 265x5, so that might have something to do with it.

because when people see hafthor deadlift 900lbs they'll surely be like "yeah, but that's only slightly above 2xBW and not more impressive than this 280lbs deadlift by random skinny manlet".

Why do your legs look like all retarded and twisted? They almost look like a vegetable/root tuber. Why do u have 2 kneecaps. I mean wtf am i looking at

OP your legs look like ass. guess what I'm squatting.

>joker
>squatting at least 40+
>Pretzels

>mfw

Except he's lifted almost 450kg already and if he actually gave a fuck he could cut like 5-10kg easily and put himself in the 2.5BW range. Also the dude's fucking 6'10. I don't think general rules apply to him. Like that 4' midget who had a 6xBW squat.

no vid no did

look at his fucking legs lmao

one way ticket to snap city for this fuccboi

I like your shimapan. N-non homo