Young Hermann Goering (but still a distinguished flying ace) slaps your gfs ass, what do you do?

Young Hermann Goering (but still a distinguished flying ace) slaps your gfs ass, what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mpeX2oukt5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take away his opium.

"Keep your hands off my girlfriend."

i will never have a girlfriend

>after Hitler

Pictures like these always bother me because it makes me fear getting old.
Then again he was a drug addict.

It wasn't just the drugs, he was a pretty fucking loopy guy in general

it's funny how goering looks more masculine but junger was far braver and more remarkable
virgin/chad meme btfo

damn, goring looked like THAT?

He was actually pretty brave it seems
youtube.com/watch?v=mpeX2oukt5k

>being fat and old makes people ugly
Shocking

I've made a meme to trigger /pol/acks

this is your body on /pol/

WOW fat really changes your facial shape a lot

TITO, EASY ON THE SCHNITZELS.

Add Tito for extra edge.

Shoot him twice in legs and move along

how did a chad like Goering end up in a Nazi movement, which was literally beta uprising?

Show my gf a a picture of him in 20 years

Whoa. Ive never considered this

kek

blow his kraut head off

Goring....easy on the morphine...

A good amount of the early Nazi party's core supporters were revanchist right-wing Great War vets. That's how they were also able to win the support of Ludendorff for a while.

Introduce him to meth, he gets fat and loses all confidence

Based Junger

>him on tinder
>when he shows up on a date

> your gfs ass
lol, how about your own ass
he was, uh, a degenerate
there, you made me say it

His reputation was trashed by the events of WW2 but from all contemporary accounts he was a pretty brave and capable fighter pilot (which is pretty fucking scary shit in WW1)

He had horribly bad arthritis that's why he got hooked on the stuff (as early as ww1) it got to a point where he had to cut out part of his fighters cockpit to climb into it.

Also remember heroin/cocaine etc was a huge boom in the 1910/20's considered pretty normal, long term health fucks from all these drugs wasn't as well understood yet.

Hermann wouldn't do that, we're mates.

>Nice hairline you fucking fag lmao

and it's as easy as that

That's a pretty normal adult hairline. Only shitskins like yourself have degenerate low foreheads.

This but unironically.

T H I C C

> after /pol/

REMINDER THAT Goering killed the drunk Aussi that shot the Red Baron a couple of minutes after the Red Baron crashed

>be WW1 flying ace
>then become high ranking nazi official
>then become communist leader of yugoslavia
how the fuck did he do it bros?

the guy that shot the red baron was ground soldier, so would be fucking surprised...

I know. The guy who shot the Red Baron was a drunk Australian. He shot him with one single shot. Then he got an hangover and went rest to a truck. Then Goering blew up that trailer

I thought the Red Baron got shot by another plane whilst still in the air?

I thank him for helping me find my new gf.

he wasn't exactly "chad" after WWI. He basically became a circus performer who did stunts in planes. His lucky break was when he married a rich swedish cunt who also happened to be autistically anti-semitic, into aryan occultist nonsene and ultra nationalist and most importanylw with connections to german ultranationalists and nazi party. this is how goering came to meet hitler iirc. Himmler had a similar batshit insane wife... you see the trend here?

Reminder that Voss was the best German fighter. Fought 6 British aces alone (including McCudden) and holed every one before going down. If he'd survived as long as Manfred he'd have likely scored higher.

I think the story is that while some Canadian pilot was shooting the red baron from behind, the Australians on the ground shot decided to help out.
Red baron then crashlands near the aussies who promptly dismantle the plane for souvenirs

>Though he liked to be called "der Eiserne" (the Iron Man), the once dashing and muscular fighter pilot had become corpulent. He was one of the few Nazi leaders who did not take offense at hearing jokes about himself, "no matter how rude", taking them as a sign of popularity.
Based Goering confirmed for knowing how to handle bantz

>circus performer who did stunts
How is that not a chad? Ernst Udet did the same.