Fatties Butt-Wrecked Eternally

youtube.com/watch?v=stUvK6YLvOs

Just lmao. Of course nu-Veeky Forums ignore this. Fucking numales.
>inb4 assblasted replies

God I really want to get ass fucked by 38 black men

honestly this woman in OP's picture made me so angry

look at how pretty her face is, she was blessed with good genetics, she only had to not eat a pig, what she did next will blow your mind!

Fuck you god for wasting got genetics on such undeserving person, fuck you.

this guy is like a conservative reddit

it wouldn't be fair to other women if god gave her that face with a good body as well.

he did give her a good body, she just ruined it by being a lazy lustful piece of shit

"What race is this woman, I have no idea. She's the race 'ballooon'."
kek

what kind of weird ass quasi-9gag comment is this.

this board is about fitness not identity politics dumbass

>im fat and i dont care
yeah nice one, keep making more shit about that to soothe your insecuritie and unhappiness

>eff your beauty standards

>has an above-average face
>still bothered with haircare and makeup

you can't make this shit up
literally saying putting in work doesn't matter, by putting in the work to doll herself up just so people won't immediately call her a sloth

It's not a good face, it's contouring. Makeup. Fatties learn to do it because it's easier than working out.

literally not a single assblasted reply
0/10 bait

Chloe doesn't have that problem

This saddens me. I am not an attractive man. I've been a fatty most of my life. I recently started tuning that around. But it doesn't matter if I have a body like Zyzz, I will always be objectively ugly.

But this fucking bitch..She had a chance and threw it away

I wish she could come to Dubai, and get caught for public intoxication or disturbing the peace in my jurisdiction while im on shift so I can question her and when she gets uber feminist take her under the staircase where theres no cameras and slap the blubber off of her face.

what bothers me about plus size modeling is that women like this gluttonious, cow-like, disgusting excuse for a human wear the clothes of my dreams (ex, this skirt, fucking expensive). And unlike regular models who work on their bodies and actually DO SOMETHING TO FIT THE REQUIREMENTS OF THEIR JOBS, this fucking hamplanet just eats 4 people's worth of food, and is called motivational, an icon, an angel, inspiring, gorgeous, brave, etc., and if you think otherwise, how dare you say she's unattractive, lynching.jpeg, misognyst pig, thin privilege and all the bullsit from the butthurt fatties.
And despite all this, they claim to be oppressed, and that's where my blood starts to boil.

Reminder that all T H I C C (formerly "high test") posting is a meme campaign to counter FAT PEOPLE HATE.

Reminder that so-called "thick" girls are half-way to obesity (or further in some cases) and WILL balloon up sooner or later.

Reminder that if you fall for the meme you're either a subhuman non-White or you've been brainwashed to idolize lazy, degenerate women for the sake of political correctness (which includes protecting fatties' feelings rather than helping them regain health).

bump

>rebel media

#1 retard channel

it's a practical joke on /pol/ gone too far

All roasties are subhuman trash. Fuck off

>fat acceptance image
>face and arms clearly photoshopped to oblivion with the smoothing tool
If normies saw the unedited pic there would be fat globules everywhere, like cellulite and hanging folds. Shit is nasty especially on women.
>wanting a bitch this big to ever recieve satisfaction.
No user
This face is clearly covered in makeup/photoshop mate. People don't look that smooth irl.
This is messing with me is this a slight photoshop or not? How the fuck are her lats this big?
your about half right tho.

in a row?

Wow, she even has a self portrait tatoo'd on her arm