Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YI-CU9_GUd4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMOBggNBb-M&t=11m37s
youtube.com/watch?v=9Uuw7Kyyi9M
youtube.com/watch?v=YsWgLdLtdRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clarence is a genetic freak

dat hip drive

This guy is my inspiration. I hope some day there will be another interview.
Looking for his youtube comments is a fucking treasure hunt.

Same

with what? lifting?

How come he's twice as strong as people who look twice as big him?

I love how he always uses all kinds of different plates, epsecially in his 300kg ATG squat video. That's some wild shit

stanozolol

I have hella mutual friends with him on NormieBook but he won't add me feels bad

I've sent a request weeks ago but he didnt even decline it. Just leaves me hanging ;_;

I still hope one day he accepts it and I can witness the greatness he shares with his friends.

Sterons and years of good programming.

>good programming.
you havnt followed clarence for long have you
he literally fucked his shit up for several years by overtraining to the point where he became permanently injured

This video fucking kills me.
youtube.com/watch?v=YI-CU9_GUd4

>5 sets
>5 reps
>573 lbs.
>Paused
>ATG
>No belt

Here I am struggling to do 3 plate for 5 reps with a belt. This shit is absolutely insane.

While all of this is impressive, I'm most baffled by his olympic lifts where he just throws around my deadlift PRs. The fucker is crazy explosive.

Remember Rippetoe is a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMOBggNBb-M&t=11m37s @11:37

Franco Columbu was stronger than him. 405 for reps at ~180.

I'm friends with him on facebook, anything he puts up goes up publicly

This is him when he started out
youtube.com/watch?v=9Uuw7Kyyi9M

i think I recently did that too. I can barely move most of my body atm

holy shit that depth and hip drhaaaaave

youtube.com/watch?v=YsWgLdLtdRQ

Imagine some kid putting up this video and how he would get laughed at. Good lord how far he has come...

How in the hell? He looks dyel as fuck and lifts 50kg more than me high bar and atg. Waste of genetics. This kid could've gotten gold at the olympics or do other sports but no he's "tricking".

idiot

You don't know anything about weightlifting, do you?

t. 350lb man

> Genetics

I want him to father my child with my wife and give me something worth raising

t. literal cuck

....so is he natty?

Nope he's riding the bike now

He gave up his IWF membership so he wouldn't be subject to testing.

You tell me.

Looks like he quickly deleted his comment responding to some guy asking if he takes creatine.

He claims to have ran 150mg of EOD every 8 weeks.

Apparently he's also been vegan for 9 months too.

The olympic lifts are more or so on the speed-strength and technique side of things.... The lifts are dynamic; the lifts are too fast to not cause greater time under tensions. The slower types of lifts build muscles; which has better TUT.

A lot of the 50/60s/70s olympic weightlifters had well developed muscular bodies since they relied more on strength than technique. Technique wasn't that good back then and they also performed much more strict pressing. Strict presses builds mass.

He does look muscular, he has broad capped shoulders, and armor plated pecs, and legs are of course big. If I recall from the ATG interview he's also added isolation exercise from the past two years coming now...