Is the kind of 'pop-punk' girl like pic related attracted to Veeky Forums guys at all?

Is the kind of 'pop-punk' girl like pic related attracted to Veeky Forums guys at all?

Will getting Veeky Forums help me get an emo/punk qt 3.14?

Sure, why don't you dedicate years of your life to doing something because a girl might like you.

this website is for users 18 years and older

Emo girls are degenerate sluts, they sleep with anything that has a dick, don't bother lifting for them, lift for an actual woman.

What's the point of lifting if no gril notices your hard work? Our evolutionary purpose is to find and reproduce with a mate
I'm 22 bro, I just sound retarded cause english is not my 1st language

>that picture

Muh dick

I don't think the language barrier is what made him say that...

>our evolutionary purpose
evolution has no purpose, that's like saying it's fire's purpose to burn shit. That's what it does, we ascribe meaning to it.
Now then, are you just gonna do what a bunch of molecules tell you to do?

I get that the people who relate to emo/punk/metal are mostly teens but it's just the scene I grew up in during highschool that's why I still have something for those kind of girls

"Will you come with me at the show tonight user? pleeeaase"

>Wants to get fit for a (non-fit) girl
Buddy, reevaluate your programming.

That type of chick is easy as fuck. Grow out your hair and beard, get a guitar, pretend to be really good at said guitar. Easy pussy.
alt chicks made the majority of my fuck diet in my late teens and early 20s.
But they have no substance don't really have any self worth.

>That type of chick is easy as fuck.
Haven't had a gf for 5 years, setting myself easy targets for now

>Grow out your beard

>tfw can't into thick luxuriant beard. Senpai plz help, it the beard mandatory ?

the only reason any guy does anything is to get pussy. it's why we sailed to the new world, it's why we build skyscrapers, it's why we send men to the moon. it's all to impress girls and get pussy.

All the greeks were fags and pederasts. Sir Isaac Newton probably contributed more to humanity than any single person and he died a wizard. We sailed to the new world by accident because we wanted tea, silk, and spices. We sent men to the moon out of competition with other men. Idk abnout skyscrapers, look like giant dicks to me so you might have a point. Or, you know, just a good use of real estate. One or the other I guess.

Women are just a resource. Like food, water, or land. We used to fight wars for them, but not anymore. However, at no point in human history did a man need to impress a woman to get sex until relatively recently. We traded for it, we killed for it, we pillaged, raped, kidnapped, bought, borrowed, and stole. We did this between ourselves. Women never had a say in any of it.

I actually shaved my long haired head partly because I was fed up of that type of girl being the only one that was interested in me. As an user said before they're worthless, what would be the point

Cause basic bitches would be more interesting ?

Yes but not for the reason you think

Girls - ALL girls - are more attracted to guys who are physically fit
That's not going to seal the deal for you and if you're relying on it you got bigger problems, but despite what they say there is no girl who prefers a skinnyfat weirdo to a dude in shape

That being said, you have to pretend like you're in shape 'just because', or "yeah I work out sometimes, anyways [blah blah]". The second you talk about it or brag or try to show off is when it goes downhill for most girls.

everybody is attracted to fit and healthy members of the opposite sex*
your "scene" does not change this

*obviously other factors like face, height, status come into play too

So you're saying...there was a patriarchy?

That being said, you have to pretend like you're in shape 'just because', or "yeah I work out sometimes, anyways [blah blah]"

This is very true and for some reason really pisses me off. It's like the fact that somebody might work hard at something and be proud of the results is unappealing to those women.

depends on what you mean, for example women on average thought history live several years longer than men, they never had to fight in wars, nor did they have to work 18 hour shifts in coal mines.

Its not clear cut.

Another user here btw.

>All the greeks were fags and pederasts.
They still did everything for pussy, just boypussy,

Good god, hayley williams is one of the hottest girls ever. Would impregnate and live my life with her. She would quit music for me, and we would live near the woods and raise a big family. I would be working, she would be a housewife. Every night I would fuck her raw and blast load after load inside her tight pussy. She wuld fall asleep in my arms. We would grow old together. HNNNNNGGGG

Everything about that post except for Hayley Williams being the hottest was disgusting.

What are you, a liberal cuck? Cant a man have dreams?

Nah just a technophile with diseases I don't wanna pass them on.

DELETE THIS

> This is very true and for some reason really pisses me off. It's like the fact that somebody might work hard at something and be proud of the results is unappealing to those women.

It kinda makes sense (though not really) when you think about it from an evolutionary standpoint: they want a man who is in good shape without putting in too much extra work (or hard work) signaling superior genetics to reproduce with.

Oh shit yep, that's her leaked nude.

>This guy doesn't share my pathetic 'dreams' - quick, call him a liberal cuck!
God fucking damn it, anons are literally SJWs now. The moment they smell the slightest sense of disagreement they panically throw their ridiculous buzzwords like chimps throw their feces in an attempt to preemptively defend themselves.

Get your insecuritys fixed before posting here again you literal autist.

I would give my left nut to be the one she sent this to.

>tfw Hayley will never want you dick

Pathetic dreams? Whats pathetic about wanting afamily with a really hot woman? Only liberal cuck hate family values, you just dun goofed yourself buddy.

>tfw you'll never sniff her gaping asshole
why life

Children cuck your life. You literally have none aside from them.

She looks like a trap to me.

Spoken like a true cultural marxist, leave this place beta leftist. Leave and never come back!

Nostrils uneven, would not bang

>the implications
Thanks for proving my point mongo.

Calm down you triggered fag and go back to your tumblr safespace you whiny brat

looks like one of those garden gnomes

This, my friends, is what pure autism looks like in written form.

There's more categories than basic and emo

emo is literally the peg above basic, it's alternative for normies. The weirder girls are better

Where is that guy? The DMV/public shower?

It's a gas chamber, just look at the nose.

>proving my faggotry is autism

IRL 1vs1 I would end you kiddo.

Just stop it, you've embarrassed yourself enough Mr. Safespace.

DELET THIS

Jesus. Real, actual logic.

Thank you user.

Found Waldo.

>wanting to shape yourself just to pull girls from a subculture that is full of faggotry
Sure, go for it.

Hayley is waifu

>What's the point of lifting if no gril notices your hard work? Our evolutionary purpose is to find and reproduce with a mate
So me fapping to traps is to impress gril because that's my evolutionary purpose?

ikr m8, she's my smartphone background but tfw you'll never have her for real :(