This manlet is currently taking over the world

How does this make Veeky Forums feel? You guys hangin in there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NvIJvPj_pjE&t=52s
youtube.com/watch?v=bvfvGJx8KN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll be glad when he gets his ass thoroughly stomped. He used to go on and on about how poor he was and not having a thing to his name. But of course once the cash started flowing in he turned in to a wannabe pimp. No class whatsoever.

He's an entertainer and he's entertaining. I don't care.

Lmao alavarez fans hahahaha. People have been waiting for him to be stomped for a while now. He finally got challenged by nate and even then people disnt gove a shit about it. Bounced right back like a g.

Lol you don't fully understand that he made that money by acting like that.

Watch an interview of his. He's pretty blunt in not pretending to be a soldier, Greek god, samurai, or any other autistic nonsense people motivate themselves with.

He's a fucking prize fighter. He does it for the money. And he's the best.

Next time you're a world class athelete feel free to be a humble spartan.

Can't say I really care, I enjoy his antics.

How do you feel you'll never pursue something in life with the determination he did, and that's exactly why you'll achieve nothing in what limited time you have here?

Until he takes a heavyweight title, all he is is king of manlets desu

>projecting this hard

Angry lanklet spotting

> you mad a manlet is doing this?

> no i support him

> haha lanklet spotted

Well thats just not realistic. You dont put an ant in the cage with a lion. Cop out argument

I was reffering to the part where you went out of your way to project your own insecurity about the shit life you lead

celt master race

I'm referring to the part you projected your height insecurities.

game, set, match.

He won't get his ass stomped. At least not in FW or LW. Maybe WW, Tyron would fuck prob fuck him up

>big hands
>long reach
>height

The guy is too big for his divisions.

he's a smaller jon jones essentially. Too long for anyone to get in properly

Without the eye pokes and drugs, yeah. Other than that, yes. They are both black monsters in the octagon.

who

test

Hows that rock treating you?

Any of you think he will pull the biggest baller move and go for a third belt?

If the money was there.

>holding up 3 divisions at once

I don't if Dana will allow that. I might, just for history. But Tyron is more than happy to fight Conor, but he has a rematch with Wonderboy

Nahh that would be amazing but not a chance, next fight will most likely be a defense. Id like to see nate 3 or khabin

Khabib*

Muh class
*tips fedora*

I want to see him go up a weight class instead of dropping again

The king of ants still gets crushed by a small rodent, so he probably shouldn't act like he's hot shit

Stepping up again would just be a bad move, at this point i dont really doubt conors skills at all but those guys are simply just too big for him. 155 is perfect for him

Lmao what? And he has every reason to act like hot shit cause he is indeed the hottest shit

Woodley could literally rape mcgregor if he felt like it.

he's forever a manlet.

Any normal sized human being who has worked out and trained could kick his ass. I'd do it but I'd feel bad for beating up a midget who doesn't even weigh 160 that's like a high school kid.

While i agree woodley would probably be way to big for conor. People have said the same thing about every single opponent hes faced. People were saying he wouldnt have a chance againat eddie and he toyed with him. I dont pit anything past conor at this point

Delusion

Thinking a guy who weighs 150 pounds with baby limbs is going to beat up a normal sized human being.

150 pounds you could literally bear hug him and throw him.

Baby limbs? His limbs are his specialty. And he just recently beat up a 6 footer with 20 pounds on him. You sound like you have no experience with mma

holy shit he is fighting lanklets now?

Could you imagine a 6ft 170 pound dude posting his pics here. Dyel status.

MMA is cool because it's two same sized guys going at it but please he weighs 150 pounds his punches aren't hurting a regular sized person. It only works when he's fighting other skinny manlets which is why they have weight classes.

6ft and 170 pounds is a normal sized person? What world do you love in? Amd his punches DID hurt that person, did you watch that fight? Nates face is fucked for life

>his punches arnt hurting a regular sized person

True. He made Alvarez look trivial.

manlet punching a lanklet

>kek

these guys are dyel status especially the skinny fag on the right.

Post a pic of yourself

this

Average height is around 5'10", McGregor is 5'9". Now go be retarded somewhere else, preferably the middle of some street.

the skinny fag on the right is one of the toughest fighters ever to be in the octagon. you wouldnt last 5 seconds my guy

defending skinny dyel manlets

never change Veeky Forums

hes just a white floyd mayweather

Average male height is like 5'9 and some change. His right in the middle of heights, except on Veeky Forums where a bunch of people who don't go to the gym all pretend that they're 6'5 and jacked but can't get a girlfriend.

Is totally not samefagging as

No, I think he can read. that pretty much means he's not a Floyd.

no shit im the same guy.

are you a simpleton?

good, I don't notice plebian interests

He's got more money, fame and pussy than I'll ever see.

I'd still rather be a lanklet lol

Nah famalam. I feel like shit. Got a promotion making more money, about to get that degree on top of that. Doesn't matter though, I still just want to take a bunch of fucking drugs and wig out. Mfw no gf and the girls you had before haunt your dreams

Lollllll noyouwouldnt

His walking weight is around 170 dumbass. Why are ignoramuses allowed to speak?

The dude walks around at 205 IBs he said

What does that have to do with anything?

Are manlets who weigh 170 scary guys now?

h-hey mister i know how to fight and stuff

BRRT

youtube.com/watch?v=NvIJvPj_pjE&t=52s

Uhh yes? Woodley could snap you in half

BRRT
youtube.com/watch?v=bvfvGJx8KN8

fag

Nate "the skinnyfat strangler" Diaz already beat him.

Everyone's a badass until someone pulls a gun.

He makes me feel confident and gives me a realistic goal to work towards.

How is he such a great fighter when his stance is like a praying mantis

>fat burgers genuinely think they'd stand a chance against a professional fighter

none of you would even stand a chance against some 5'5 110lb auchwitz from the slums of Brazil let along McGregor

too many hollywood movies americans

Tyron has the best physique. At 5'9", he can get fucking huge while remaining within the weight class.

Will you just say anything to avoid admitting a single manlet on this planet might be tougher than you?

I agree dude, I 6'3" 80kg and I could beat the shit out of Conner McGregor. I'd just bash that manlet pussy from long range and his little limbs wouldn't be able to reach me.

>implying a praying mantis like stance is a bad thing

6'4, super handsome guy here.
It doesn't matter, i would trade my body and my loooks to be connor
does that mean anything to you, op?

Tbh Alvarez is an overhyped wreslter. Mendes was better. But Alvarez was dumb trying to beat Conor in a stand up fight.

>lost to lengthy Nate Diaz
>got wrestlefucked for 1.5 rounds by Chad Mendez.

Conor matches poorlyup against Khabib, Ferguson, Diaz and Cerrone. All of them would fuck him up.

I'm not taking Nate's win away, but he is a different opponent than what Conor trained for. Nate =/= RDA

I'll give you Mendes. He is my fav and I think at that time, full camp would have beat him. Also calling a TKO last 2 seconds of the round was BS. But Conor's grapple defense has only improved since then