Is there such thing as Peaceful Invasion? Any example?

Is there such thing as Peaceful Invasion? Any example?

There have been plenty of times in history where defenders surrendered without a fight and weren’t raped afterwards, yes

Botswana, the chiefs invited the British in

Anschluss

W-When I invaded your mom last night

Any wars america fought

Europe 2015-

British occupation of Iceland

the green march, 1975.

Most of the early African colonization. It only turned to shit when missionaries were getting their hard work trampled on by later arrivals.

This but unironically

what are some of the most pleasant and least intrusive takeovers that happened like this?

Why did that one guy kill himself though?

>the chiefs invited the British in

Hmm, reminds me of something

Modern day refugees and Europe. By 2050 most of Western Europe will be Muslim and the native cultures in danger of extinction without a single bullet fired.

facts and foresight aren't allowed go back to pole amirite guys leave xdddd

Mexican invasion of America, late 20th-21st centuries

British invasion of Iceland was quite peaceful

Dubrovnik (Republic of Ragusa) allowed French forces to enter their city as protection from Russians. They expected that the French will leave afterwards, but instead, Marmont dismantled their state.

Also, after WWI, Croats, Slovenes and Croatian Serbs declared the State of SHS. Troops from Kingdom of Serbia invaded them with no resistance from SHS as SHS had no army. Fearing what Italy will try to pull off, SHS agreed to be unconditionally annexed by Serbia.

And generally, the Slavenisation of Dalmatia (Croatian region) was a 'relatively' peaceful period of gradual Slavenisation of Romanic coastal cities.

Now that I'm talking about annexation, WWII Austria also comes to mind.

What you mean?
Im german and thats basically whats happening in our big cities :/

it won't be peaceful
mass riots will be regular in the next few decades

>mass riots will be regular
There's no rational reason to think this.

Already happening in France to be honest mate.
In my city in Germany too, if police drive to the wrong district they get pelted with rocks until they come in a bigger force. Shitty kids call ambulances just to ambush them and fuck with them etc.

It aint pretty atm.

what rational reason is there to think that racial tensions will ease rather than escalate?

because the media keeps telling them so and they dont live somewhere where its happening or brewing up.

Prolly some sheltered middle class amerilard or something.

t. cologne resident

WW1, the axis powers had a friendly invasion of Serbian neighbors to ensure to military forces would be hiding

>Anschluss
>Moroccan invasion of Spanish West Africa
>The French take-over of Laos and Cambodia

serious answer ignored as always

I’d add the American invasion of Haiti

>mfw Euros mocked Americans for race relations with blacks
>mfw Euros imported their own blacks for literally no reason and imported all these problems