So I went to do squats today and my lower back has been hurting but fuck it...

So I went to do squats today and my lower back has been hurting but fuck it, that's what belts are for just use good form. So Im feeling good warming up and then I get to 315. My fucking lat outta no where starts fucking dying so now my lower back and my lat hurt and I went up to 365 which felt alright and then at 4 plates I could barely even get 1. Wat the fuck. I stretched out for like 10 mins beforehand why the fuck did my lat start hurting randomly during squats? I've never had lat pain like that before and it just made holding the bar unbearable

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/beat-butt-wink-squat-big-without-hurting-your-back.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Db6tIH35-R8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

maybe think about getting an extra day or two for rest and a massage?
Dunno. Havn't experienced pain like that

> my lower back has been hurting but fuck it, that's what belts are for

> my lower back and my lat hurt and I went up to 365

Yo fuk u nigger if I do good form it's not gonna hurt my lower back any more. The only real issue is my fucking lat

How the fuck do I make my back stop hurting

pushing on when your body is telling u to stop
you gonna fuck yourself even more if you keep doing that

Your back is rounded in the pic. You have butt wink while squatting. Fix it and your back will stop hurting.

Also, are you squeezing your abs inward or pushing your abs out against the belt while squatting?

Wat is a butt wink and how do I stop it?

bodybuilding.com/fun/beat-butt-wink-squat-big-without-hurting-your-back.html

Ok thank you my nigger

back to pol white trash

Shut up retard nigger

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Db6tIH35-R8
buttwink is largely a meme, except in extreme cases. If yours is bad dont force your squat atg and aim for parallel. Idk why your back hurt, had you strained it during another workout? I dont think squatting was all the sudden the culprit unless you changed your bar placement.

og bogga ogga ogga no money no chicken nigga oga bogga kill white man ogga ogga ogaa
bugbugabugabuga!!!!!!

>high bar placement
>lolbar lean, basically a good morning
>that depth
>that buttwink

Back it down to 135 and work on your form, kiddo

Shut up dumb twink

maybe try putting your hips down and not just back

just doesnt look right with the high bar position and such forward lean

post video

i see that you are using high bar position. you are most likely raising your butt first which rolls the bar in your neck and you start doing good mornings instead of squats

dude that's garbage form. look at your lower back/glutes in the pic, no wonder it's hurting.

seriously spend 2 months lifting a little lighter and really perfecting the form before you hurt yourself bad.

Ah the classic bananaback squat. It's a good exercise for popping vertebrae for sure. I also see youre incorporating a really aggressive forward lean to really put extra pressure on your spine.

Good work

Looks like he has a problem a lot of people have - his ankles aren't flexible enough to do a high bar squat. So what happens is his torso ends up at a low bar angle in the high bar position.

A high bar squat should be done with a mostly upright torso, but this requires a certain level of ankle flexibility.

>that's what belts are for

Wrong.

>that's what belts are for
Belts to not prevent injuries caused by bad form.

You're not even using a real belt

You're using a memebelt

You have a big ego

You deserve to get hurt

This pic should be added to the /plg/ bad form collage