I'm happy Veeky Forums

I'm happy Veeky Forums.
I can now finally comfortably bench 135lbs.
It may not seem like much to most of you, but I was 100% DYEL just 6 months ago, struggling with 95lbs, coming from a total elbow fracture.

I can OHP 50 kg but can't comfortably bench 1pl8
been working on just technique and accessories for the past few weeks so hopefully I'll get there in a week or so

I practiced using dumbbells constantly until I was comfortable enough.
Though I had serious anxiety about trying 1pl8, I was afraid of failure or dying because I'm to autistic to ask for a spotter.

How many reps?

I did 8, 6, 4, 4.

I just worked myself back up to 135 3x5 today; my form was a little off and I probably won't be able to successfully do 140 next time, but its progress.

Congrats, Bro! You did good work.

I been dyel lifting for 5 years at 140 lbs now.

Still only doing 3x6 1pl8... pretty much from the start

how much can you bench with dumbbells?

About to try 215x5 Veeky Forums wish me luck

Started off and I could only hit 95x3. I can now bench 365 after 4 years of training. Keep training and you'll keep improving mate

I only got 3 :^(

How can you get nowhere in 5 years?

what are your other lifts?

are you a woman? otherwise that's really bad

Regardless user, that's damn impressive. Good job.

my bench rep weight went from 125 to 225 in 4 months. eat good and work chest twice a week if you can.

congrats. i'm a /roid/ brother and benching has always been a weakness for me. have no shame in lifting only what you can, those big huge guys you might be intimidated by are not judging. we've all started at some point and encourage others.
gj congrats

Th-thanks senpai

Well done my nig. I'm creeping up to 1plate too, since I've started eating enough I've been making really good progress

0.5 pl8 made me happier than 1pl8 for some reason..
do 65kg 5x5 now on bench