Is pic related the reason why you guys lift?

is pic related the reason why you guys lift?
I think it is for 90% of you guys

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women can't feel anything past 6cm into their vagoos

t. Biology

>tfw 7" bpel microdick

>70% around average
Nigga what?

Keep jelqing, stretching, clamping, w/e exercise you do with ur dick

We're gonna make it bro
t. 7 Bpel

just grab her by the pussy mang who cares how long your cock is

I don't do any of that, I don't want to ruin my penis forever

What kind of shit, below broscience science is this?

> women can't orgasm with anything less than 7.5 inches.

yet women cum from fingerbashing themselves

seems legit.

This chart is bullshit. All throughout highschool everyone knew I had a big dick and I thought I was the shit. Then I started fucking and I realized I was cursed. Never been able to go balls deep, never have a great orgasm during penetration, life is suffering.

>tfw big dick but fordyce spots

> reply is vaguely to do with the topic of the thread, but is mostly just about trying to suggest he has a big cock.

top kuk

Low quality b8 m8

Girls literally do not care unless they are so bad it looks like a corn on the fucking cob. You really think a girl is going to be willing to whip your dick out and then be like "yea nah you have small bumps" hell no my dude

>T. Dicklets

How does it dmg your dick?

>I had a big dick
>I was cursed
>never go bulls deep
>life is suffering

falseflagging 6 inch dicklet

Who the fuck made this? Don't you people have anything better to do?

>tfw I'm 8.25 inches

Let me tell y'all a story. When I was in high school I couldn't get more that 7" in a girl without hitting cervix.

Then in college I could get 7" without many complaints.

Now that I'm 30 I can go balls deep in a lot of chicks.

I couldn't figure out what it was at first and then I realized that women are so god damn fat that they are growing margins around their pussies.

Clearly a man wrote that

Most likely a literal fag

Dude I'm in the same situation and I've NEVER met a girl that cares.

>tfw 5" bpel and frodyce spots

yea, it's called being nice.
Women talk about guys, sex, dick size to their other girl friends, not to you.

Complete and utter bullshit. Women being unable to cum from penetration has very little to do with reaching the g-spot (which even a 3-incher will). It's mostly because the clit is analogous to the head of the dick but the clit doesn't get stimulated during penetration unless the girl is anatomically lucky and the vag and clit are very close together.

>clit doesn't get stimulated during penetration

confirmed for never taking a high school sex ed class

What the fuck am I look at?

It doesn't though...are you a virgin?

A vagina

bruh are you dumb? if you've ever had sex/made a chick cum before you'll know either you or the female in question is gonna be rubbing their clit till climax

>he's so bad in bad that the chick has to rub her clit to compensate for the small dick

this post triggers me

Ok you are literally a virgin no question about it anymore

this is why dicklets date short girls and asian girls

t. dicklet

increases friction and therefore pleasure

people don't realize this

Not directly. Pressing through the vag is a little stimulation, but not enough to make 85% of women cum. Funny that.

>fordyce spots
all me

almost

>caring about what women think

>tfw 6 inch
Should I kill myself? Is there any hope?

This whole image is feminist anti-male bullshit. Disregard it, its sole purpose is to troll men.
>men are pedophiles
>men perpetuate lies
>you are always a small dicked faggot
>you will never satisfy women
>le wacky fist of empowerment

>0 citations on OP image

but the pedophile thing is true
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty

it's literally the reason why small dicks were loved back then

This, they dont give a fuck if you got money op

why do you guys lift?
>inb4 to better myself

Do we have a source on this video?

It's easier to get chicks if you're fit

LOL this a buzzfeed video on sex education and that girl never says that. Why even save this garbage on your computer? Says more about you for having this gif

exactly, retracts what those two guys said.

>This, they dont give a fuck if you got money op
>>caring about what women think

Later on in the article, it says it was still generally unacceptable. Having been a huge art nerd as a kid, the reason they were given small penises was to 1, avoid distracting from the rest of the art / turning it into smut and 2, say something about the character of the man depicted. Men with small penises were seen as more virtuous, as a small penis was said to prove that a man wasn't driven by sexual desires.

>(citations needed).

reminds me of that one fag that would talk about girls liking guys with bigger dicks but someone on Veeky Forums found his IP and found out the dude was basically a 5'4" cuck with a small dick

Most men and women obsess too much about length. Those retards probably think length correlates with the actual important factor which is circumference. But it doesn't. An average length with an above average circumference will feel much better than a thin long dick.

where are you supposed to put the bottom of the ruler? I always assumed you're supposed to measure from the top to exactly where the shaft ends but I'm starting to think most guys measure from the sides or bottom and press it down into their pelvis skin to get an extra half inch or something

according to doctors, top of shaft, pressed down

pressed down because otherwise it wouldn't be fair for fat guys

Yep, on the top and you press on your fat. That way everyone gets the same result, be it fat or skinny.
If you measure from the sides or the bottom you might as well measure from your asshole.

it's more than 6 and it even doubles when aroused

No

>Caring about girlls feelings
>Bulking and doing deads and rows to get all the pussy i need when the race war starts

Are there jews in this

>Believeing what a woman says
>Believeing feminist propaganda
These two alone should indicate things are bullshit, both combined is super bullshit

Most likely written by a fat ass or slut who is unable to get off with normal size dicks so she feels she need to "defend" herself and put down guys

lol fuck no. fuck what my gf (or any woman) thinks she doesn't even know what she wants out of life.

I lift because I care about myself.

t. 6.5long girthlet

Wait, what the fuck? I was always pretty pleased with the fact that I had a legitimate 7" dick but I never pressed down on my stomach...oh my god...

>average size when not including 15% of the population.
wat

i guess it's similar to the average age of men back before modern medicine.

it was 40, but that was only because they counted baby deaths at birth

Makes even an 8.1x6 feel small. Fuck women twinks love my shit.

5'10 6 inch penis

Glass half full that I'm not 5'6 4 incher....or glass half empty that i'm not 6 foot with a 7+ incher?

>tfw managed to hit peak arousal once when measuring and realized I'm actually 19x15.5cm
Is this ok?

>he's not average atleast
lmao, i'm 6'3" which is average when you don't consider guys under 6' lmoa i love statistics

Oh boy, this thread again.

>having something there to "press"

You're not a powerlifter, you're just FAT.

I have a 29" waist sitting at roughly 12-13% body fat at this point. Not fat at all, but if I push into the skin I could probably tack a couple cm on there. Still, what the fuck, you're probably never going to be pushing in so far into a woman that your stomach is being pushed in anyways so why bother counting that?

>The ideal penis girth is 6.0 inches
>Tfw 6.0 inch girth

It's 6.5 inches long, which actually hurts my very petite gf sometimes (if I don't spend enough time on foreplay, or it has been a while since we fucked).

>having several cm of fat right above your dick
>12-13% bodyfat

Lmao, please be trolling.

>t. Biology
What does this mean?
Does biology somehow dictate that even though there is a mucous membrane, musculature, ect, that women can't feel past 6cm/3"?
Pls explain why a pap smear hurts, or why /biology/ 'allows' dicks bigger than 6cm?