Since we're all making internet moneyz, recommend me a good low cost shithole to move to Veeky Forums

since we're all making internet moneyz, recommend me a good low cost shithole to move to Veeky Forums

Philippines. Come stay here if you're white. Live like a king. Wealth optional.

Whats the ladyboy situation in phillipines like?

I am looking into this, myself. By saving a decent ammount of money, I can retire to SEA and live like a God, while taking sex vacations and destroying ladyboi anus.

Gary Indiana

SE Asia is gonna be filled with crypto neets tax dodging in the coming years.

I've lived in a few.

If you only speak English, you should consider somewhere cheap in the U.S. Alaska comes to mind (only for the summers), but so does the panhandle of Florida. Puerto Rico might work too, but then you really have a different identity.

If you have the balls, go to Tuvalu. Now that's living done right!

Have you been to Thailand too? Haven't been to Philippines but wondering if it offers much over thailand. From what I can gather it doesn't sound like it but would love to hear more. For me the best parts about thailand are the amazing food, hot women, legal steroids everywhere, and good enough internet

Kek the panhandle of Florida is not cheap

I was thinking of buying some house in the middle of nowhere in america and living in neet isolation, any inputs to that idea?

Take thailand, ladybois and diarrhea aside its still great cheap place

>get rich
>live like a poorfag

thats how you stay rich

>since we're all making internet moneyz
Speak for yourself, I've only lost money on crypto.

Get a big sawed off shotgun

a while back I took a flight that passed over minnesota in the middle of winter. it looks like the kind of place i'd be comfy in, basically a frozen swamp

Northern minnesota is hella fucking comfy. Pretty much backwoods trails and roads throughout.

Population density is tiny, can get a nice house on a lake cheap.

If I make it I will definitely have a getaway somewhere up there.

kuala lumpur, malaysia. not quite as cheap as somewhere like chiang mai or parts of the philipines...

BUT it's safe there, internet connectivity is solid, they're multi ethnic and very welcoming to foreigners, business friendly, good food from anywhere, plenty of ladies from poorer parts of asia that will bang you for cheap, and best of all it's a hub for extremely cheap flights to wherever ($18 one way to phuket for example)

keep in mind this goes for KL, not malaysia as a whole. some parts are riddled with too many actual pajeets or fun hating muslims

Philippines and Puerto RIco are great places. Super cheap and nice girls.

Nothing wrong with living in a van, at least it will be easier avoiding living with a woman

go live in a canadian trailer park

Why not just do real estate. It's amazing what a large down payment will do for profitability on a duplex. Gains back into crypto. Some pleb pays 80% of your rent.

I was living in chiang mai and did a visa run to penang, dear God I've never hated Indians so much. Good to know all of Malaysia isn't that bad