TFW you realize if for every hour you spent on Veeky Forums you'd have worked on learning a skill you'd be proficient...

>TFW you realize if for every hour you spent on Veeky Forums you'd have worked on learning a skill you'd be proficient at it

>TFW you realize for every thread you made on Veeky Forums if you talked to one girl, you'd probably have the gf of your dreams right now

>TFW thinking about all the hundreds of thousands upon thousands lost in opportunity cost from mindlessly spending it on Veeky Forums, videogames or some other useless time-filler degenerate activity

>TFW realizing you have to compete against people who optimize their time while you wasted yours

>TFW you realize Trump, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and anyone else you look up to has 24 hours in his day just like you, so what makes the difference?

>TFW you realize you have exactly what you deserve in life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byC-6HYRjMI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you're an overly impulsive fuck and they're not.

t. overly impulsive fuck

We could change right now.
Make a plan and then...
HAHAHAHA, who am I joking.

>Living to work

fuck that, i pay my bills AND have fun

lol, take this shit back to int

we are all ceo 10k a day

honestly though, anyone trying to get into the IT field?

It is for fucking pajeets dude

>pajeets

Wow, some of you are some dumb children
You really disrespecting India? lol, some of you I tell you how much have you achieved in life? Have you been and visited any other cultures than your moms basement?

Calm down I'm not insulting them I just mean that it's over saturated

bump

Well he isn't wrong...

BILL GATES, DONALD TRUMP LET ME IN, NOW.

>he wants to go into IT
>work 80 hours a week for nothing since the field is full of H-1B shitskins who will work for rice
>being this much of a cuck

poo in loo detected

>anonymous individual defending India

youtube.com/watch?v=byC-6HYRjMI

Funny that I see this thread the day I quit the internet, video games and tv. I'm just so fed up with it, I've reached my limit

It's destroyed my life. Goodbye Veeky Forums, goodbye Veeky Forums.

It's going to feel great to be free suckers!!

lol you'll be back

See ya tomorrow, user

Many never leave thw blackhole that is helpdesk. Those that do start actually earning decent wages.

But the memes, user, think of all the memes!

if you really wanted this you would be long gone instead of posting how you leave tomorrow

I remember my uncle Joey saying he will quit meth tomorow too

"The root of all your evil is in always relying on one of your other possibilities to get your wish. You must accept that you are the person here, now, and that you cannot become anyone else other than that person. "

- some anime guy

Kek gtfo pajeet you smelly fuck, fuck you and your shithole of a country

Yeah I said those exact words too. Where am I now?

if you have to tell others about it there's a high chance you'll fail

Not necessarily true