What lifts are impressive?

What lifts are impressive?

For me, a 3 plate squat

3 pl8 xD

fuckin pussy

I didn't say I personally squat 3 plates you fucking moron. In fact my 1rm is 455lbs so eat shit nerd

"""""xD""""

Getting to 1/2/3/4
A lot of dudes in my gym can get one or two of those, but not many can get all 4. You're be in the top percentile with those.

By Veeky Forums standards, it's the "I'm not a noob anymore" threshold, but in reality, by the time you're able to do 2 or 3 of those, you're probably an intermediate.

Lol bro, I'm a former D-1 rugby player, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in college turning it down for 70k finance job, and I bench somewhere around 420 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.
What do you weigh… 190 lbs? Bench maybe 275 lbs? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.
Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)
Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.
Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.

i think any Wilks total of about 300 is respectable. mine is at 320 right now. im 5'9 187 21 YO

ok :)

this is the actual real life equivalent of that "navy seal" copy pasta HAHAHAHAHA

3 plate bench. I squat 4 and DL 5, but my max bench is 275.

Holy kek, user, you win. I haven't seen this pasta in literally years. Actually took me a re-read to remember where it's from. 10/10, would get mad at again.

>tfw 18 and my Wilks is under 200
Goddamn, I need to stop dicking around so much.

Depends on your body weight. If you're a fat fuck then nothings impressive unless it's over your bw.

this is delicious pasta. saved.

3 plate squat is impressive for women and little teen boys. Not for healthy full grown adult males, sorry user.

So everyone on Veeky Forums always talks about how much they can lift. But in the real world I ain't see anyone move any heavy ass weight.

I have a bunch of huge guys at the gym but all they do is curls and 1pl8 bench or like 2pl8 deadlift.

There's this one asian powerlifter who's putting up some serious numbers but literally no one else in the gym does.

Does Veeky Forums just bullshit or is my gym just retarded.

>>being anonymous while you shit talk on fit being a drunk ass on a friday night, trying to rile people up and make them feel as miserable as you

what you think brah?

>Does Veeky Forums just bullshit or is my gym just retarded.
Both. Lots of tards on Veeky Forums estat, but most gyms are shit.

Veeky Forums standards are 5/4/3/2 d/s/b/p.
Normie impressive is 300/200/250/100. Normies think bench is more important than squat.

Both.

I've done all of these besides bench press, just can't seem to get past 215

>intermediate at 1/2/3/4

Maybe if you have a gut can't see the head of each delt.

At my gym, I am impressed by anyone who even hits parallel when squatting. I've seen many guys put on anywhere from 2 plates to 5 plates, but I've only seen maybe five people squat to parallel or below in 2 years.

>Rugby in collage
>Did you get rejected buy the blues, even the are shit

>Veeky Forums standards are 5/4/3/2 d/s/b/p.
for reps

>Do you live in nz

400 wilks is the cutoff for respectable imo

Two-arm long bar row, I love how my back feel during this exercise.