Anyone else in here feel confident that they could take down Floyd Mayweather in a fight?

Anyone else in here feel confident that they could take down Floyd Mayweather in a fight?

I don't have any specific fighting expierence but I believe that strength and size can make up for it. He's like 5'7'' 149.9 manlet skeletton kek

I'm 6'1 sitting at 200lbs and 1/2/3/4 lmaopl8 lifts.
I don't think he even lifts so what could he do in a fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hb4iphee5z4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y92Eppp8GDo
youtube.com/watch?v=qSX0PCQXiO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I don't have any specific fighting experience
>I can take down the greatest fighter alive
Man I hate this website sometimes.

0/10 bait, fuck off

I'm pretty sure that most boxers can't fight as well in an mma or street fight scenario they're only good at throwing punches...

Greatest fighter alive?
You mean the boxer with the most wins at the moment

definitely not but i think i could beat ronda rousey

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Boxers might not win an MMA fight, but they can block well and punch hard, fast, and consistently. Not to mention they're lean and in great shape otherwise. No one is taking down a boxer except another trained fighter.

Boxers won't win against a wrestler, judo practioner, or a really badass street fighter sorry your a fag bro...

he would keep his distance and knock you senseless with jabs you couldn't even react to

you'd get desperate and try to tackle him or grab him, and he'd immediately KO you as you lowered your body to perform a takedown because you're not trained to do it. honestly might even kill you outright in that position

>1/2/3/4 at 200lbs
You sound DYEL

Not sure he would be able to keep his distance and land blows against an opponent significantly taller than him with a reach advantage
Looks like you didn't think that scenario through
Fag...

nice bait, but height and reach aren't going to matter against a guy who has trained to intermingle footwork and weave if the person with the size advantage is a layperson

not to mention that mayweather has unnatural reflexes, likely peak for a human

>except another trained fighter
Reading comprehension is important, my friend.

i dont htink you understand how big the difference is in understanding the spacing between you two, he is way faster and will knock you the fuck out the second you move towards him

>He's like 5'7'' 149.9 manlet skeletton kek

That's what he said dude, y u bein an idiot?

while i heartily kek'd at OPs assertion, i think the concept has some validity. given a fuckin bear of a person (at least 6'4" and 240+ 10% bf) a smaller fighter would be hard pressed, even one very skilled.
>op: ko'd if not dead
>mayweather: still rich

Shut up, Bill.

I'd say 99% of men regardless of their height/weight/strength could take on Mayweather and I'd be willing to bet money on that

t. regularly saw 5'4 mexican hype speed manlets BTFO 6'4 250lb white and black mass monster bodybuilders on steroids at my old boxing gym

you all underestimate the speed, reflexes and punching power of a professional fighter - I can guarantee you could have a 4 plate bench or whatever useless lifting stat you want to obsess over and they'd still have more force behind their punches

couldn't*

kek

I'm pretty sure I can punch harder than Mayweather. I can break deer buck ribs with a punch.

That's about all I could do better though. Mayweather would kill me in a fight. Plus he's fast enough to catch you coming in with a takedown and move.

The best chance you'd have is in an actual cage. Otherwise he's dancing out of everything.

as always, depends on circumstances. in a tiny room with no exits mayweather gets shrekt by a larger and much stronger dude, there's just no way around it. Mayweather wins hilariously in an open field.

mayweather's reflexes aren't what they used to be, so definitely not peak human. Maybe when he was ~26 or so.

Op tries to deadlift mayweather.

Op dies in the process

>Anyone else in here completely fucking delusional?

Fixed that for you, OP

>fat hillbilly detected
do you realize how little force it takes to break bones???

Lifting things just makes you better at lifting things, OP. Not fighting. It won't turn you into a "jack-of-all-trades" human either. You'd be just a dude who lifted things against a guy who can punch way harder than you 6 times in a row.

I remember this guy in my gym that always went on how he was one of the greatest athletes of this generation, but he didn't compete because "he wants to give them boys a chance". He said he could do everything - running, boxing, fencing. I remember when he tried to show his push-up prowess once, and couldn't do even 30 push-ups correctly. He also tried to do a jump rope routine and got tired in less than 2 minutes.

He was quite roided too. Guess big muscles don't help you that much in doing stuff that isn't lifting things.

Ok fellas. Lets say every last one of you could beat his teeth in. Then what? Chances are youll never even have a chance to get near him let alone be able to show your sick fighting skills.

>Greatest fighter
>Boxer
Pick one faggot

Those pecs tho

>greatest fighter alive

And yet you're just as stupid.

i think i could take mcgregor since i've got 15kg on him
Why does the ufc have this bitch ass weight system and the gloves and stuff
Surely people watch it to see people get messed up?
I wish rio hereos was still going

In a boxing match id be fucked.
But what advantage would he have if someone tried to tackle him?

You cant dodge someone running at you and you cant punch someone holding you down.

If I could catch him with a kick I could win.

I've never seen his kick defense so I couldnt tell ya if I could.

lmfao the delusion level in this thread
>in highschool i loved beating up powerlifters
BRUH, you wouldnt even get a CHANCE to elbow me, id just powerclean you into oblivion!
>hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>all these faggots think technique can beat raw strength and size
nu/fit/ please leave

y...you can do both of these things user
>what is a short uppercut
>what is a knee to the face
>what is a dropkick
>what is a chopping elbow
this often doesnt occur in MMA because
a) they are both trained fighters
b) 9/10 they dont mind if it goes to ground

hands up, who here has sparred a professional boxer, or any type of fight professional, IRL ?

felt the speed, perfect judgement, reflex, perfect power ?

no ?

k thanks

your confidence greatly outweighs your ability user

It does you fucking brute. Biggest and strongest guys arent winners in BJJ.

These fucks dont appreciate the amount of talent these top martial artists have. If your bitchass tries to tackle floyd he will just knock you out before you even reach him.

Man i fucking hate falling for this shit but this is dumb as shit b

>Street fights scenario
>implying you won't get knocked the fuck out before you even realize what's happening

the real winners are those who combine skill with strength and size.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hb4iphee5z4

Except he's done it before and exhibited it in a dominating fashion. Any skilled boxer can maintain distance against a taller boxer, let alone a delusional retard who thinks he can fight because he lifts.

Ever seen an actual fight?

Aggression and speed beat strength 9.9/10 times
Sure strength helps if you have the other two but without aggression and reflexes you'll get done in

5 fully growned pitbulls verse floyd mayweather, who would win?

Mayweather i'd say
Unless pitbull had his bodyguards

>Guess big muscles don't help you that much in doing stuff that isn't lifting things.
You're right but this is pretty
>guess your big muscles slowed you down, big boy *teleports behind you*
and you made me kek.

Came in this thread expecting people to tell OP is a faggot with 0/10 bait

>mfw people are actually saying a "good" streetfighter can beat Mayweather

>gratest fighter alive
man I hate this website sometimes.

You're not alone OP. He's a manlet and dyel to boot. Only way he would win is if he started sprinting in the opposite direction at the very beginning of the fight.

>Anyone else in here feel confident that they could take down Floyd Mayweather in a fight?

He's been training and fighting people for many years.

You're a neckbeard who's slightly fitter than the average person but has no fighting experience and has not trained religiously in preparation for it.

No, you won't win against Mayweather no matter how big or 'swole' you are unless you are a professional fighter.

If you have no fighting experience then you'll probably run out of gas in 1 minute.

Fuck off weeabo. Some us actually lift.

>6'5"
>245
>lifting for 8 years
>trained kickboxing for 5
>trained muay thai for 3
>wrestled in hs and won first place in my city 3 times

In a straight up street fight I'd beat the living shit out of him. Literally no doubt in my mind. However, fighters from. Heavier divisions would kill me.

Don't even @ me btw.

>5'9 190lbs
>few years of actual experience but too old and not enough talent to be "good" on the mat or in a ring etc

In a fight though without gloves and a big wide open space without walls etc? Yeah, I would say I stand a good chance.

I have more strength and at least above average striking power... My main chance would come if I were able to shoot for a double leg or engage in a clinch near a wall or something... The guy has never trained takedown defence in his life so it would be new territory for him... And you can't slip and duck when you can smell my breath.

Of course, that's not me saying I'd beat him. I'm just saying I have a good chance in a real fight if I'm able to get close enough.

In a boxing match then I'd probably only skim his arms and wake up on the floor though.

A couple of times open hand then I'd cock back my fist and plant one right in the middle of his nose.

Yeah. Yeah that'll do nicely.

Next manlet dyel on the list:
[X] Memeweather
[ ] McGregor
[ ] Tyson

Kill yourself my man. Your thread is shit

Can someone post that one webm of security footage from a mall where a guy knocks out three people in a row with a single punch

learn to read you fucking idiot

> I don't have any specific fighting expierence

> I don't think he even lifts so what could he do in a fight?

I could take down Mayweather with one punch due to size advantage. However, I highly doubt I could land one on him. He would avoid my attacks until I was gassed and beat me up at his leisure.

Maybe if I rushed him and used my size to wrestle, but he's probably fast enough to get a clean chin shot and win.

Just putting my two cents in.
>went to my friends BJJ gym to snag a free MMA sesh
>there were guys there who looked like motherfuckers at a DBZ tournament line-up
>smaller teacher, 5'5 latino looking dude
>just from demos of techniques you could tell he could pluck your eyeballs from your head if you were not paying attention
>constantly styled on both a 6'5ish ripped dude and a 6'0 powerlifter-gut looking fellow, both of who were trained for years and had won tourneys
>the guys who practiced the techninues and knew them were 100x scarier
Basically the most skilled guy was a monster and also a manlet.
Heres where it gets interesting
>enter M
>fellow co-worker, 6'3, 210 or so, lifts a fuckton, can bench 350, dead 500+ and curl heavy fucking dumbells
>trains there for a few years, goes on and wins a bunch of tourneys
>rolled with him once (ground fighting)
>went to go practice moves and just couldn't do squat even though he wasn't being agressive
>occasionally just grabbed both my wrists and started moving me like a goddamn puppet
>seriously could not even attempt to

Breakdown is something like this:
Untrained light manlet

keep telling yourself that, manlet.

tyson would literally kill anyone in current MMA

Lol. He is stronger than you. Look up his lifts you fucking retard. And he is world class. Not just good, not just great, not just elite, but world class. You are a retard. He is faster stronger and more trained. You are taller and fatter.

you're not a lanklet if you're tall and heavy

delete this

You're delusional

hahahaahahhaha @ the dudes in here. I'm 6'3 but when did it become some unwritten rule that if you're taller than someone, you can kick their ass? The height/reach advantage only applies when two TRAINED fighters fight eachother where every advantage sways the fight. I';m willing to bet this little dude would even fuck up a 6'5 untrained guy with ease

youtube.com/watch?v=Y92Eppp8GDo

who wouldn't beat the shit out of some meme band vocalist...

>implying a 225 bench, 315 squat, or 405 deadlift is in any way impressive

not gr8 b8 m8.

Dude, it's like just his opinion man

boxer/MT here and fuck, i love fighting kickboxers like you

little faggots whove never had someone pass their jab before lol

mayweather would close the distance, be on the inside within seconds and fucking destroy you before you could straighten your mongkhon, you delisuonal fucking pleb

He's on a 49 win streak you know.

fucking kek, 6'1 amatuer boxer

have sparred world class pros such as adrian campbell and shannon taylor

meanwhile you dont even know the feel or speed of a proper punch thrown by someone whos literal job it is to punch

Tyson had a history of repeatedly breaking his hand when getting into fights outside the ring.

I could probably grab him and choke him out without much hasstle. But I'm a marine. Most normie gym bro civs would just fall

posted this the last time this pasta thread was made

>Veeky Forums unironically think they can defeat a trained boxer, let alone the best defensive fighter of all time

You guys would get destroyed. Most MMA fighters would, tbqh. Boxers with good footwork are no joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=qSX0PCQXiO4

>Veeky Forums at 3:30
kek

Yeah u dudes have really amazing plans on how u would beat a boxer in a streetfight but once u get tagged your moral will plummet pretty fast lol

>run away the whole fight
>judges decide he wins

he's the hungrybox of the boxing world, except hungrybox eventually engages

Switched from lifting to boxing. Used to just lift, slowly transitioned into just boxing as my focus. When i first started out I thought "look at all these gangly little bitches". Then after getting my ass wooped by damn near everyone in there unable to land a punch i finally realized how fighting is very dependant on skill. As a judoka and actively competing boxer, if you think your weight lifting training makes you big and bad, try boxing and see how long that mindset stays. I love when lifters come in to the gym for the first time with inflated egos cause it reminds me if when i started and how easy it was to beat the shit out of me.

>greatest fighter alive
>boxing

kys

>doesnt know how to wrestle, kick or do bjj
>everyone in MMA would try and stand and trade punches with him!

Are you mentally retarded?

>mark hunt
>mayweather

Yep, exact same punching power...

good bait

it's the combat sport with the highest skill level by a mile. conor memegregor was a failed boxer

You would get btfo by conor in every way

you would lose, but he might not knock you out, still doubtful i bet you'd get knocked out

>Look up his lifts you fucking retard

Direct me to where it shows mayweathers lift numbers? Can find them on google

>Highest skill level in ONE martial art vs. Sport with highest skill in ALL martial arts

Its basic math user...

>"judo practitioner"

you don't even know what they're called and yet you make claims like this lmao

well there is a chance he could win. very low but still a chance. you never know, user could get that one in a million lucky blow and knock him out

id love to see jon jones literally punch through mikes fucking skull in one shot

Any of you retards heard of Royce Gracie who dominated the first like 4 UFC despite being the smallest guys there? Technique > strength

Well if youre gonna say 'No boxing rules included' you might as well shoot him in the neck with a glock.

>can't punch as good as a boxer
>can't kick as good as a nak muay
kickboxing is a fucking joke

Boxing is the best art for a street fight imo. The only people i know that have never lost a fight are boxers and muay thai bros

This, I used to get in alot of streetfights/barfights when I started boxing cause of ego. Majority of untrained people go for take downs out of desperation and unless you're retarded you'd see it coming from a mile a way at that point

You are talking about a guy whose actual job is getting in fights. like all week when you are stocking shelves or bussing tables he is practicing getting punched and punching back. you are an idiot op

He said a fight not a boxing match