Just bought my first tub of creatine and I have a few questions. Do you really have to creatine load...

Just bought my first tub of creatine and I have a few questions. Do you really have to creatine load? And when is the best time to take it?

No.
Doesn't matter. 5 g a day.

Kiss your natty card goodbye fraud

Enjoy your hair loss

I thought hairloss is only a meme?

Fpbp

If I don't have to creatine load then why do people do it?

sorta is, sorta not. from what i gather, creatine only accelerates hair loss on men who have a per-disposition for balding, and are already showing signs of male pattern baldness.

Hairloss only happens if you're already predisposed to baldness. If you notice any kind of change with your hair, stop taking it.

Who gives a shit what other people do. You asked the question, an user gave you an answer. Feel free to creatine load as its only a few days anyways ffs. kys

This may be a dumb question but if I notice I'm starting to go bald and then I stop would my hair go back to nomad or would it be fucked up forever

if you got the genes for it already and you take high doses it deffinitely has an effect

It was a marketing scam at some point. The label said to take 20g for the first week and if you actually followed the instructions, you'd burn through half the tub and have to buy another.

I just got my first tub in the mail yesterday too

Pretty sure I have the male pattern baldness gene, as my dad is basically balding at age 56 and I have a receding hairline at 24.

How will I know when I'm losing all my hair?

Won't 20g of creatine kinda fuck up your kidneys or something? Also how long does it take to start noticing the creatine is actually working

Fuck, my dad is 10 years younger than. Yours and he's already balding and has been for a while so I guess the gene too

What do you consider natty? I always thought it was just staying off roids. Creatine seems fine s it just bloats your muscles and aids recovery.

Well my dad began balding in his 40s I wanna say, but he has basically taken to shaving his head now/buzzing it.

I'd hate to go bald so early in life, but I also want to boost my gains. Creatine is such a small investment and can reward great dividends. I might visit my dermatologist about the hair loss shit and see if they can't prescribe me anything, or give me any official doctor opinion on creatine and hair loss.

He's probably going to say to stop not take creatine but if you still take creatine and you go bald just get a hair transplant

I know people say to take creatine with grape juice nut could I take it with apple juice? I have a huge tub filled with apple juice and I need to get rid of it

I'm a NEET though, no money. Hair transplants probably cost a lot and don't fall under insurance.

there's no definitive answer. Just search around the internet for anecdotes and make your own decision.

I've seen people saying the hair came back, but who knows.

yeah that's a simple fucking solution

It has to be grape juice or it wont activate the creatine bro

mpb goes thru the mother not the father
look at your mum's brothers and father

I take mine in the morning unless i forget but it really dosen't matter as the half life is longer than 24 hours

You sure?

I think my uncle on my mom's side might be bald, but I don't know. I know my grandpa on her side had a full head of hair till he died.

I take creatine before and after working out. Is this alright? Anybody else do this?

literally pointless

Why?

There are a few articles that advocate taking before and after but they aren't like hard research.

so long as you are consuming 5g of creating each day your creatine levels will rise. it's got absolutely nothing to do with before and after workout. it's not like caffiene that will give you a short term buzz which is useful for lifting.

it's like these morons who walk around in the gym sipping their protein shake. fucking imbeciles.

I think starting to bald in your 40s is pretty normal. Maybe even normal if it's just a little in your 30s

You got memed

Shit. I took 10g yesterday, 5 before and after working out.

Should I skip creatine tomorrow if I have the 10g in my system?

bro you're not an ibbf champion trying to get an extra 0.1% of gains. dont worry so much

just skip a day then go back to normal

Yeah yeah I know, but I'm trying to get serious about lifting and stuff. I wanna gain some muscle and get bigger, making key investments for maximum efficiency! Thanks for humoring me

I do take 2.5g before and 2.5g after with bcaa, and before with booster. Got my pullups from 5*5 to 7*5. I think it gives the power to do some more